Minneapolis Police Officer Should Be In Jail!!! - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-27-2020, 09:46 PM Thread Starter
Dee

I seldom judge gunfights, or street fights through news media reports.
As a 21 year police veteran (retired) I am not big on armchair quarterbackin tha po-leece.

BUT!!!! I watched a Minneapolis police officer spend almost 10 minutes with his knee on the neck of a cuffed prisoner using all his weight.
This prisoner was not resisting, and I personally heard him on the audio say: "officer I can't breath".

He!l no he can't breathe you dumbass, you need a little of that before they lock you up for murder.

There were 4 officers on scene. SURELY, one of those 4 should have put a stop to that.

Arrest the other 3 for assessors to the murder.

Even a 1 day rookie should know better than sh!t like that.

When they fired him, they should have cuffed him. He killed the guy on national TV.

To George Floyd's family from a retired police officer, that is proud of my profession.

I sincerely hope you get the justice you deserve, and am sorry for your loss.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty

Last edited by Dee; 05-27-2020 at 10:00 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-27-2020, 11:18 PM

The officer was applying extra judicial punishment which was not his right. Don't know why. He needs to explain and defend his actions. I can't imagine the reasoning but he will get his day. Not so much for George.

In the meantime the native Minnesotans are burning and looting a Target store. Not sure why Target deserves looting. They didn't kill George. But you can be **** well sure no police officer will do anything to stop them.

All of my favorite creatures have white bottoms.
post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-27-2020, 11:24 PM

If you can talk, you can breathe. I'll wait on the autopsy report for the official cause of death to see if it is attributed to strangulation, excited delirium, drug toxicity, cardiac, or other issues. I'm tired of the media showing only what they want us to see, hearing false cries of racism, and the court of public opinion playing judge, jury, and executioner.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-28-2020, 01:54 AM

I felt like I was watching a python kill his prey. Slowly but surely suffocating the man.

I need a kinder gentler machine gun

**Concealed Carry...Because when seconds count help is only minutes away**
post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-28-2020, 07:15 AM

I tend to agree with all of you guys, it sure looks like the police are using excessive force and are guilty as can be, but of course, the justice system must take it's course.

People were well within their rights and certainly correct in demanding justice...but why did RIOTING start as quickly as the justified calls for 'justice" began?

Did Target store help kill the man? Did the burning Auto Zone store, help in the crime? I doubt those two stores had anything to do with the crime?

Just trying to figure how some minds work..

DON'T DRINK THE KOOLAID !
post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-28-2020, 07:32 AM

Concerning the demonstration, it is kind of like the kid that gets mad, can't take it out directly on what made them mad so end up breaking their own toy. The frustration level of case after case of police brutality upon the black community with little or no consequences for the out of control officers is becoming great and with reason IMHO. Blacks do not appear to get justice through the court or political system much of the time so demonstrating which sometime turns into rioting is the result. Does that help explain it IG.
GuzziJohn
post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-28-2020, 07:33 AM

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!

Death certificate will say that he died from covid-19! Never waste a crisis...............
post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-28-2020, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuzziJohn1 View Post
Concerning the demonstration, it is kind of like the kid that gets mad, can't take it out directly on what made them mad so end up breaking their own toy. The frustration level of case after case of police brutality upon the black community with little or no consequences for the out of control officers is becoming great and with reason IMHO. Blacks do not appear to get justice through the court or political system much of the time so demonstrating which sometime turns into rioting is the result. Does that help explain it IG.
GuzziJohn
I can understand the frustration..especially in this case. The man was in handcuffs, and didn't need to be hammered. However, I still don't understand the burning and looting, which look more like opportunists in the arson and theft community. I wouldn't approve such actions from my own children, grandchildren, or great grandchildren. I would first dress them out thoroughly, then turn them in to the authorities ! It happened in a black community, will Target or Auto Zone rebuild there? They say other businesses are even now burning, will that neighborhood remain with many empty lots?

I can recall when a riot started somewhere (Ferguson?)..where an irate mother came right into the boiling riot and retrieved he son, giving him a "whopping', even as she drove him home! There is a mother who has a better chance of raising amore responsible son !

I am pleased that our president has raised his voice, and immediately placed federal authorities on the case.

DON'T DRINK THE KOOLAID !
post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-28-2020, 08:14 AM

Senseless and never should have happened.

Thin blurry line between civil demonstration and riot chaos.

TM77
post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-28-2020, 08:33 AM

Rioting = reparations for crimes against their people. Or something like that.

I need a kinder gentler machine gun

**Concealed Carry...Because when seconds count help is only minutes away**

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page