Graybeard Outdoors banner

Racism

9K views 109 replies 19 participants last post by  RocklockI 
#1 ·
Saw recently that if you use the word breed for humans that it’s racist. These same say that there is only one race. Human. Any retard can see we are not all alike... Just another way to manipulate rhetoric by falsely throwing up the race card IMO.

#92 ·
My question is simple. If Adam is the first true MAN. Who did Adam's son's marry?

#105 · (Edited)
Good question and any answer is strictly speculation.
:
Genesis says:
5 This [is] an account of the births of Adam: In the day of God's preparing man, in the likeness of God He hath made him;
2 a male and a female He hath prepared them, and He blesseth them, and calleth their name Man, in the day of their being prepared.
3 And Adam liveth an hundred and thirty years, and begetteth [a son] in his likeness, according to his image, and calleth his name Seth.
4 And the days of Adam after his begetting Seth are eight hundred years, and he begetteth sons and daughters.
5 And all the days of Adam which he lived are nine hundred and thirty years, and he dieth.
6 And Seth liveth an hundred and five years, and begetteth Enos.
7 And Seth liveth after his begetting Enos eight hundred and seven years, and begetteth sons and daughters.
8 And all the days of Seth are nine hundred and twelve years, and he dieth.

You will see in the above, only Seth begetteth daughters.
Did Adam and Eve have daughters, not until after Seth was born..
Now Adam was 130 years old before Seth was born , so over a century of history is unknown.

Now Genesis 4:14 says

14 lo, Thou hast driven me to-day from off the face of the ground, and from Thy face I am hid; and I have been a wanderer, even a trembling one, in the earth, and it hath been -- every one finding me doth slay me.
Seth is not around yet, or was he?
We do not know how old Cain got or when this happened, but Cain says - every one -- not my Father-- so some how there got to be a lot of people while at the same time Genesis 5 does mention later off-spring of Adam having sons and daughters, with few specifics leading to Noah, who was what , when and how is pure speculation.
The history of specific people in the Bible is there to lead one to Jesus; 99.99999 percent of history is simply unknown.
One thing to think of; if dudes were marrying their sisters, well, Eve came from Adam's rib, so he was screwing himself really.

#97 ·
Someone here should be able to easily explain Cain's experience where Cain (after killing Able) went off to the land of Nod and married a gal. So far as I can tell there is no explanation in the Bible or elsewhere that explains how she came to be and just who/what Nod was.

And as I read Genesis, I find it odd that the Lord speaks of himself as if he were addressing others. Let us create...

#98 ·
More likely "The Land of Nod" was a place in the mind of Cain. Within himself, a torture so to speak after killing his own brother.

As to whom he married, most likely his sister, or a niece, as Adam and Eve went on to have other children.

One tends to look at these scriptures, in a modern sense of customs, and acceptance, which does not fit the times, or necessities of Biblical times.

#102 ·
Proving my point...
Post# 91 quote (Heck not only make it easier for me then anyone else........)
Post# 99 quote (it’s ok my work here is about done here anyway.)
Trying to get me banned as you have done to many others here by baiting, harassing and trying through very low and derogatory comments to get me to lose my cool. For instance. since convinced that I’m the resident klan member why else post. Quote (your daughter marries a black man.) unless trying to anger me? Also I will do my best to never directly respond to another of your posts although I may comment...
Now back on topic. Did someone mention Babylon in this religious thread?

#104 · (Edited)
Back on topic. Breed means what? Race means what? If this is racism. Prove it... If the definition of racist means that I believe we are not all the same which I believe it does. Then. Yes. I am a racist by that definition...

#110 ·
Neanderthal's and Denisovans completely altered the out of Africa humans future .

3 or 4 % may not sound like much , but bronze is created with 10% tin and 90 % copper , and its a completely new material .

Not to be rude but I can clearly see 1.0s and 2.0s .

Don't ban me Bro !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.