#%&* rioters - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-04-2020, 08:53 AM Thread Starter
WLB

Default #%&* rioters

My son is trying to start his own business and needs liability and shop insurance. Insurance companies will write the liability part but have a moratorium on writing building insurance in Marion County (Indianapolis) because of the rioters. Disgusting.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-04-2020, 02:29 PM

Starting a business is such a huge leap, and then to be whacked by the insurance company just sucks. I'm in the Cleveland Ohio area and even without a claim EVER, my business insurance goes up every year. Between Covid and all this rioting, I think we're all in for a rude awakening when prices for everything go through the roof.
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-04-2020, 04:26 PM Thread Starter
WLB

I think you are right about the prices going through the roof. It's the only way to balance the deficit spending that is out of control.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-04-2020, 05:12 PM

Insurance. Just another way to steal from the average guy. If ya can’t get insurance that sounds like grounds for divorce from the leeches...

Make America great. Steel for the wall so we donít need cannons to shoot these turds back across the border...
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-04-2020, 07:58 PM
SEM

Gun Cabinet

actually insurance prices had been dropping, UNTIL the riots my auto had dropped a lot because of the corona crap, and I was negotiating my home and business now probably no such luck..... hum seems like every time things are looking up some some#$%^ comes along and says not so fast, The greedy could not let the prices drop, Let have a good riot. Makes sense the insurance companies certainly could afford to hire a few Antifas

Remember... Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

DON'T DRINK THE KOOLAID !
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-04-2020, 08:49 PM

Do Insurance Companies cover damages from civil unrest when the local police departments just stand by and let the mob destroy properties?

All of my favorite creatures have white bottoms.
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-04-2020, 11:21 PM
SEM

Gun Cabinet

you can buy acts of terrorism upgrades to your insurance , I don't think these riots are a covered incident or considered as terrorism though these are domestic not foreign, but that never stopped a insurance sales man from scaring you into buying up

Remember... Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-05-2020, 07:24 AM

I can only hope that those who lost property to the savages are insured and their insurance covers them.
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-05-2020, 07:49 AM
Dee

Usually insurance coverage applies if your car is stolen, or vandalized, as does your home, and contents if burglarized, or vandalized, so I would imagine the same applies to business buildings, and content.

The real hurdle I imagine, would be the deductible, and loss of income caused by downtime.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty

Last edited by Dee; 06-05-2020 at 07:51 AM.
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-05-2020, 07:59 AM

Dumbazz rioters !!

Buffalo , NY police accused of mistreating citizen... Frankly, it looks like the citizen was asking for it. The police were obviously going to apprehend a lawbreaker, which they did.

Instead of behaving himself, the old man decided to interfere with police, by stepping in their way as they marched along, going to effect an apprehension.

Anyone should know better than to step in front of a marching formation. I am sure my fellow soldiers would have done the same thing.

Even the "very proper" Queen's guards do the same thing fore those dumb enough to get in the way !

Last edited by ironglow; 06-05-2020 at 08:06 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page