Graybeard Outdoors banner

Dang companies

860 views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Argent11 
#1 ·
Don't you have anyone besides India that I can talk to? I cant understand a word they say.

#4 ·
I get a mounting pile of **** phone calls from people I can't understand. You might appreciate the following conversation with one:

Me: Hello.....30 second pause....

Other guy: (No idea what he mummbled)

Me: I can't understand what you're saying, is there someone there who speaks english?

Other guy: "I speak english perfect!!!!!!

Me: HA HA HA HA HA HA.....I had to hang up

#7 ·
I got a call yesterday from a "Health Care Provider" asking if my knees and back hurt from time to time. I ordinarily would NOT take any unknown call, but I was weak at that moment and answered. I say they do. His broken English then launched into how they were going to send me a "special Medicare approved back and set of knee braces - FREE" and all I had to do was "verify" my address. I stopped him cold right there and said **** no! To which he stammered that I had agreed my knees and back were aching. I said "sometimes, but not as much as the pain in my ass from this phone call", and hung up. Stoopid Ijiot. ****, I'm an Armchair Ninja!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.