Graybeard Outdoors banner

Chinese toilet paper

3K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  Bob Riebe 
#1 ·
Waaay back during the toilet paper panic, because we could we ordered ten rolls on Ebay, from China.
Well it did not arrive, I contacted Ebay , they said the seller did not respond for non delivery and they refunded the 20 bucks for ten rolls.
BADA BOOM
Yesterday a package from China arrived with 10 rolls of toilet paper.
They are about one inch shorter than U.S. standard AND, (drum roll) if you took eight of the rolls and wrapped them around two of the ten, you might get two standard small rolls of U.S. toilet paper.
It is multi-layer and quite soft , with an embossed surface.
It was a freebie due to the sellers not answering Ebay so nothing lost but a lesson learned.

#4 ·
When things were getting a bit dicey for finding TP on any particular trip to the store, I went online to check and while checking Wally world, I came up empty for any deliveries of TP until I found a lot of 95 rolls. So, I thought what the heck at about 70 cents a roll, I'll just order it. It arrived a couple days later and we've been stocked ever since....lol. And yes, very good quality stuff. When we need some more, in another couple months, I'll try to grab the same deal. :D

#8 ·
Waaay back during the toilet paper panic, because we could we ordered ten rolls on Ebay, from China.
Well it did not arrive, I contacted Ebay , they said the seller did not respond for non delivery and they refunded the 20 bucks for ten rolls.
BADA BOOM
Yesterday a package from China arrived with 10 rolls of toilet paper.
They are about one inch shorter than U.S. standard AND, (drum roll) if you took eight of the rolls and wrapped them around two of the ten, you might get two standard small rolls of U.S. toilet paper.

It is multi-layer and quite soft , with an embossed surface.
It was a freebie due to the sellers not answering Ebay so nothing lost but a lesson learned.

That shouldn't come as a surprise hinders are smaller in China.:tango_face_devil:

#10 ·
Let's see, you can't get toilet paper because of a virus released by China, so you order online, toilet paper, from China.

Waaaaaaahaha, 🤣

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.