Graybeard Outdoors banner

Texas Governor "ORDERS" Masks As Mandatory!!

3K views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  Mule 11 
#1 ·
I didn't say much when Governor Abbott went to see convicted armed robbery George Floyd's family in Houston.
I believe it undermined Texas L.E. and Texas didn't kill George Floyd, Minnesota killed him.

Now this little political weasel from Texas just issued mandatory mask wearing enforcement with fines.
SigHiel!

#2 · (Edited)
dammed oil flakes! Even our "snow flake" liberal governor hasn't gone that far. Seems some should concern themselves with there own back yard and take care of there own short commings instead of worrying about whats going on is someone elses state! About like a state wanting government tax money to build a wall to keep Mexicans out when they have one of the most generous welfare systems available to them when they do get across!

#10 ·
Next thing you know they will require you to cover your genitals when in public... How draconian!!!!!

We should boycott all places which have a sign "no shirt, no shoes, no service"!!!! Walk in naked and demand to be served, what is this Russia!!!! It is my Patriotic RIGHT to go naked...!

#20 ·
Next thing you know they will require you to cover your genitals when in public... How draconian!!!!!
We should boycott all places which have a sign "no shirt, no shoes, no service"!!!! Walk in naked and demand to be served, what is this Russia!!!! It is my Patriotic RIGHT to go naked...!
That is the same analogistic attitude that made slavery so successful till some fought back but no, if the government says crap you had better drop your pants and squat or your paranoia will kill you.

#18 ·
Same here. I think it is ok for a business to make rules to follow, such as no mask no service but the state has no business ordering us to do a fugging thing. Abbott is catching some real crap over his edict. When he first ran he was all about reducing property taxes and I haven't seen any of that yet. Screwm.

#21 ·
Michelle "Little Hitler" Luhan- Grisham has ordered everyone in the state to wear a mask or be fined $100. It hasn't made much of an impression in this area. I see about eight no mask wearers for ever two that have them on. Law enforcement in the county has said there is no ordinance allowing her fines and they are paying no attention. I can't think of one thing I need from Walmart that I can't find somewhere else that doesn't care if I ware a mask or not. If they actually did any good I wouldn't mind wearing one.

"LH" allowed fourth of July paradse but you couldn't stand and watch. Capitian, Kinda silly to have a parade with no spectators doncha' think? Capitian, NM said she allowed them to have a parade if they walked and had no spectators. What did they do? They had cars and trucks loaded down with people and on horse back also and almost every one was armed plus there were lots of flags and patriotic signs carried.. The police were there and took part. Cars and truck that were pulled off allowing the parade to go by were honking and cheering and one woman got out of her car an stood with her hand over her heart as all the flags passed by. Take that, Guv.

#22 ·
The so called republican (let’s not leave out the democrat) politicians. have no understanding of there base. Clueless as to what America and the constitution/bill of rights are about or there meaning. Keep your eye on the propaganda ball...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.