Graybeard Outdoors banner

Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested

2K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  TM77 
#1 ·
This is going to get very interesting... I'm sure the Clinton's are not happy that she was not found and taken care of prior to her arrest and there will be much tighter security around her than Epstein.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...inton-following-ghislaine-maxwell-fbi-capture

The house of cards is getting a bit wobbly, me thinks...

I just powered through The Fall of the Cabal and this ties right into it.... There is a link to it over in TL&C section, truly worth the watch no matter what you believe!

#3 · (Edited)
What are the Clintons going to use this time? The suicide thing is starting to wear pretty thin. Perhaps accidental drowning,or slipping and falling in the shower. Electrocution, ahh there's a good one.
She was using her blow dryer while takeing a shower!! Either way death by Covid-19 is always a
good excuse. She wasn't wearing her mask.

#5 ·
Oh I think President Trump will keep a close eye on her. I've heard the reason they picked her up when they did is that there was going to be a hit on her. Just like the COVID timing, this arrest has been thought out as well...

#7 ·
I'll bet she already has a deal and is going to sing like a canary. Wonder how many in her little black book are sitting in their kitchen tonight with a bottle of cheap bourbon and a pistol.

#9 ·
She is one of Trump's most prized positions right now. Have you noticed he hasn't said a word about it and nor will he. But you can bet he's enjoying this...

#12 ·
Well,,, considering Prince Andrew is one of the high profile perps surrounding Epstein's Orgy Island, I's say the Brit's are quite interested.

#18 ·
It does. I wonder why she thought it safe for her to return to the states and assume she wouldn't be noticed buying that property?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.