Graybeard Outdoors banner

450 bushmaster

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  cwlongshot 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,

I'm looking at the Remington 783, 450 bushmaster. Iv'e seen one with a green stock and it says it has a 18" barrel and another one with a tan stock and it says 16.5 barrel. Are these different barrel lengths guns, or is the listings wrong on the barrel length? I'm asking because on Remington's website, they only list the 16.5" barrel.

#3 ·
It sure but I agree your probably correct and it’s just a typo.

I have the RUGER and like it allot. Good caliber. I traded a H&R Cassull for mine. Knowing the bushy could surpass anything the Cassull could do. Most of my loads are Heavy RUGER / Light Cassull levels. I killed truck loads of deer with my 45 Colts so I know more ain’t needed for my kinda deer killin. It It’s nice to know I can get a 300g cooking along for serious steam roller power!

My load last year was AA#9 and a 225g Solid copper Cassull bullet at 2300 FPS. Shot MOA!! Light recoil and in wet magazines it was almost perfect!! Pretty Light recoil for what it was too.

Good luck

CW

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.