This is not a crossbow debate forum! - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 01:17 PM Thread Starter

Default This is not a crossbow debate forum!

This forum is to talk and ask questions about crossbows. It is not a forum to bash them or to say they have no place in archery seasons. If that is your view we do not want to hear it either keep it to your self or talk about it elsewhere. We do however want to hear of your crossbow experiences, tips, questions, and hunting expiriences. Now if you have a negative comment as a user of a crossbow such as its not made well or does not work good and figure folks should know about it thats fine. What we do not want to see is anti crossbow folks here bashing crossbows as a legitimate hunting platform and against its use in archery seasons. A member suggested this disclaimer good idea I thank him for it. Thanks for the idea Tim

Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 05:52 PM
Administrator

Gun Cabinet
Default Re: This is not a crossbow debate forum!

Seems a reasonable representation of what I intended for this forum. I will however add one caveat. If one of our pro crossbow members asks a question seeking opinions it's NOT out of line for others to offer their opinion as well. Don't let it get to a shouting match and no name calling or personal attacks but if the question is phrased to elicit opinions then both pro and con opinions are valid with explainations of why also OK.

But posts just to knock their use or to say they aren't valid tools for hunting use should go elsewhere rather than this forum as it is primarily for those who have accepted crossbows as valid tools for use not for those with a platform against their use.

Bill aka the Graybeard

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

JESUS is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-14-2007, 04:04 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to ihuntbucks
Default Re: This is not a crossbow debate forum!

Well said Bill.... ;D.......Rick

"Traveling East" F&AM #261 RAM #105 R&SM #69 KT #23 "Live for nothing;die for something"
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page