Il Duche..Cuomo - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-05-2019, 02:26 PM Thread Starter

Default Il Duche..Cuomo

Der Fuehrer has plans for more freedom crushing regulations. If this cockamamy rule goes through, say goodbye to much fund raising for fire departments, sports clubs and goodbye to more of our freedoms as Americans.

https://www.wkbw.com/news/local-news...WWidtYG3Ra09ng

You guys who live in sensible, conservative run states.. be thankful for what you have.

If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.. (Gen George S. Patton)

Last edited by ironglow; 02-05-2019 at 02:28 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-05-2019, 04:08 PM

I'm thankful for Georgia.
There should be some way for you guys to revolt.
Maybe firemen and police just poke along on their way to emergencies??
Deprive people of services till they start yelling to the govenor??

There's got to be some way. I can't stand to see a handful of liberals control every facet of people's lives.

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
H*LL HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-06-2019, 10:45 PM

My local gun club has all ready been required to change insurance due to FREDO"s intimidation tactic resulting in having to purchase more expensive policy. He in effect threatened previous carrier resulting in our dropped coverage. BTW; Since when has a raffle designed to raise money been a "Game of chance"? Our gun raffle is a BIG $ maker!

Last edited by rebal; 02-06-2019 at 10:47 PM. Reason: addition
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-07-2019, 06:52 AM Thread Starter

He sure is a prize...

He spends for all kinds of giveaway programs (buying the votes of the stupid), then just raises taxes on everyone else.
The real reason for this sneaky move by NY State Democrats, is because about 52 of the 62 counties of NY are basically rural counties, conservative in nature. The people running for office in these counties often get a speaking platform at such gun raffles.

Naturally, no lap dog Democrat will be caught, so gun raffles must go. dead, speaking at a gun raffle.

As said, no suck-up Democrat would be caught dead at a gun rally...Democrats don't normally disturb the dead until the day before election.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pickpocket.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	226370  

If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.. (Gen George S. Patton)

Last edited by ironglow; 02-07-2019 at 07:00 AM.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-07-2019, 06:09 PM

Ya'll need to vote that peckerhead and all his cohorts out of office once and for all. If that can't be accomplished maybe it's time to think about leaving for a state that's still free like many have already done. He should be put in jail for not protecting your constitutional rights like he promised to do when sworn in. When I joined USMC I took an oath to protect it even if it meant giving my life doing as such and I don't remember there being a time limit. Time for New Yorkers to stand up and fight for the rights that are being taken from them. I'm pissed off about this crap and I don't even live there.

Owning a firearm doesn't make you armed anymore than owning a guitar makes you a musician...words of Jeff Cooper...one of my favorites.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-08-2019, 09:55 PM

Gun owners wont go out & vote. I asked all my hunting friends, & everyone in my club if they voted. Everyone said yes. But its imposible, the numbers dont add up, if we all voted we would have beaten them 2-1. When its over sportsmen & shooters will only have themselves to blame. Mike
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-21-2019, 08:43 PM

Send a message via AIM to WNY_Whitetailer Send a message via Yahoo to WNY_Whitetailer

I, for one, am tired of New York City politicians running the show for the entire state!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Patience comes with age and You can't teach common sense
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-22-2019, 12:49 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WNY_Whitetailer View Post
I, for one, am tired of New York City politicians running the show for the entire state!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
That's our problem..that %^@*& city, along with the center of a couple other cities, have more population/votes, than the rest of the state combined.
That's what makes it especially frustrating! Some folks, when they hear New York..visualize tall concrete buildings and asphalt everywhere.

A person can live in over 90% of New York and enjoy great hunting and outdoor sports...and if he can take the winters..from May through November, it can be one of the most delightful places in the world for the outdoors lover.

...But the denizens of the concrete jungles, run the show.

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-22-2019, 08:57 PM

There has been more talk lately about splitting the state and opinions, like butts, are flying everywhere. Two of our local representatives want open discussion and committiees to study the issue and more want concrete facts as to how much nyc costs upstate taxpayers. One recent poll compared 'declared' income taxes as a basis for nyc paying 72 percent of the state's burden, but conviently forgot to include such basics as property taxes, school taxes, town and village taxes, fees, housing rent caps for nyc, school tax burdens for nyc, mass transit burdens for nyc, bond costs for nyc, and a few others.

I would love to see upstate unburdened by the separation from nyc. Make it a free port and let it pay for itself or let it become another district and spread the burden around to other states. Or, give it statehood and let it fend for itself. Or, it could fall into the ocean but that might just over pollute the Atlantic. Just sayin'..
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-23-2019, 04:40 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Mike View Post
There has been more talk lately about splitting the state and opinions, like butts, are flying everywhere. Two of our local representatives want open discussion and committiees to study the issue and more want concrete facts as to how much nyc costs upstate taxpayers. One recent poll compared 'declared' income taxes as a basis for nyc paying 72 percent of the state's burden, but conviently forgot to include such basics as property taxes, school taxes, town and village taxes, fees, housing rent caps for nyc, school tax burdens for nyc, mass transit burdens for nyc, bond costs for nyc, and a few others.

I would love to see upstate unburdened by the separation from nyc. Make it a free port and let it pay for itself or let it become another district and spread the burden around to other states. Or, give it statehood and let it fend for itself. Or, it could fall into the ocean but that might just over pollute the Atlantic. Just sayin'..
Due to my position, I attend town meetings quite regularly. Most folks would be dumbfounded at the cost to county and local governments, trying to fulfill "state mandates". State mandates are those rules, regulations and costly programs the state hands to the counties and towns to enact, but provides no funds to deploy them.
They are often very costly programs...and not relevant to our area or lifestyles, since they are often made up by NY City legislators.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page