California high capacity magazine banoverturned by federal court. - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-22-2019, 03:25 PM Thread Starter

Default California high capacity magazine banoverturned by federal court.

Shouldn't that almost automatically overturn Cuomo's clown law also?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...es/3318916002/

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-22-2019, 04:12 PM

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!

I got my fingers crossed for ya IG. I think some of these judges at the federal level are getting sick and tired of each state wanting hand outs form all of the federal programs yet want to be self governing to the point of ignoring the Constitution.

They all act like they want to be their own little country when it comes to laws that apply to them but whine like **** if they don't get that fat portion of the free money.

Another thing that these states all have in common is the percent of libtards calling the shots!
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-22-2019, 05:05 PM

IMPEACH CUOMO!!! He's robbing the citizens of NY of their rights to suit his own immoral wants and needs. I have a chance to move to Buffalo but won't because NY treats their own people like 2nd class citizens. I can't live in a state like that. Freedoms being systematically taken away. Time for a change NY. Time to impeach Cuomo for not adhering to the constitution he swore to protect. He has to go.

Owning a firearm doesn't make you armed anymore than owning a guitar makes you a musician...words of Jeff Cooper...one of my favorites.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-22-2019, 05:28 PM

Some NY group would have to sue NY to get your mess fixed.

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
H*LL HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-22-2019, 07:03 PM Thread Starter

Perhaps S.C.O.P.E. (shooters committee on political education) a NY organization dedicated to preserving our gun rights, will do it !

https://www.scopeny2a.org/

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-23-2019, 11:58 AM

IG: it's just a matter of time. Please don't forget that this greaser governator we have was trained by his liberal father, another 3 term nyc goveror, to cram whatever he wanted crammed down our throats and then wait for the courts to declare it illegal. Even then he/they (dem libs) procrastinated for as long as they could and even called it the 'law of the land' in a means to justify their anti-constitutional programs.

And now, with more conservative judges being appointed to the Appeals Courts, some of the oppressive policies will be brought before the Appeals Courts and even the Supreme Court. Once that happens these oppressive laws will be overturned and we can get back to a more normal state. Also, this should be the last term for this greaser pizza boy. His ratings are dropping here, just like his father's did in his last term and he is still so arrogant as to think that someone would elect him to the white house. Nothing like a good loss like that to deliver a solid gut punch to a political megomaniac and ground him for good. Just sayin'.......
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-27-2019, 12:07 PM

I just got my NRA mag. and in it is a article begging for money because Cuomo is going after them by telling banks to not do business with them. I plan to send them a donation because I feel we need them, but plan to enclose a note protesting how little they have done to help us fight NYSAFE Act.
I used to donate money to them all the time then I stopped when I saw how little they did to help us when we needed them.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-27-2019, 02:40 PM

I, too, am "underwhelmed" by their work to preserve the constitution.
On the other hand, they spent years and money to help us get back
concealed carry or open carry which politicians should NEVER have been allowed to
take from us.
best wishes

Come quickly, Lord Jesus
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-29-2019, 02:31 PM Thread Starter

Some good news....

https://www.mytwintiers.com/news/loc...ned/1958944561

..He must be disappointed..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	der fuehrer.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	229904  

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-30-2019, 10:22 AM

I doubt he is disappointed. Please don't forget that his father taught him the old political trick of not moving on anything until the courts tell him he can't do it and then he waits for all the appeals before he even considers revising a policy, especially one that he pushed for. Herr kwomo is as much a criminal as his father was, even though kwomo the younger named a bridge after him.
Don't under estimate this dictator. He will push for as many convictions and as much media coverage time on this act as he can and the stupid ones like the occasional-cortex will still believe he or his actions will save us all (most likely from ourselves as they think).
With this we have to rely on the courts and now it appears the courts are beginning to decide in our favor. I believe it will just be a matter of time before he is gone, along with his safe act. Just sayin'.....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page