Graybeard Outdoors banner

A couple questions for NY State residents

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  ironglow 
#1 · (Edited)
1) how has the election ended this year? Have we regained the senate? That is all important to being able to stop Crazy Cuomo! Last time around enough hunters/shooters stayed home so he got both houses. I have been of high hopes we could block his tyranny by regaining the senate .

Did some of our fellow gun owners betray us by not voting ?

2) I have a new TCR22 rifle..I plan on installing a muzzle brake, but wonder if that would be enough to make it "illegal" in NY...

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
No, a muzzle brake on a 22 does not make it a 'assault' rifle. In fact, I believe in that commie's safe act that 22s are not considered to be in the assault rifle category.

And yes, I whole heartedly agree with you that most hunters and gun owneres in neu yawk state sat on their fat azzes and stayed home because they were too stupid or lazy to realize that the number of gun owners in this state totally outnumbered the number of lib-dem dumb-schmidts that put that commie back into office in the last election. And I am willing to bet that arrogant sob will try to make his mark in history by going for a 4th term. He knows he will never see the white house as a occupant, although maybe as a visitor, but that won't stop him from being the narcissist that he is and running again.

And, if only we could mobilize our far too lazy and half ignorant red necked a-ho gun owners into getting off their fat butts to vote we could take the state. Even if you don't have all ten fingers and toes to count on it doesn't take too much of a brain to understand that 4 million gun owners can outvote the 2.5 million lib-tard idjits that put him back into office, if they just get off their fat lazy duffs and go vote.

Blame whoever you want for the state of Constitutional rights infringements in neu yawk but the truth is that lazy fat azzed gun owners who refuse to get out and vote are the real cause. And I'm just saying, period. And you can disagree all you want but the proof is in the governor's mansion.....

#3 ·
Mike;
Thanks for the info on the "unsafe act". !

I can see you are just as aggravated by many hunters/gun owners, who have neglected to vote. If they would just get up off their fat azzez and vote, we may not even have to endure king Kwomo after all !

#4 ·
So true, so true. Hey, how's the snow out your way. I know you folks on the western end of the state get belted pretty good with the lake effect but I wound up with 2 lovely feet of snow after yesterday and this morning and it seems to want to keep it up for a while and drop another couple of inches. Ah well, it will be Christmas soon and Spring shortly (almost) thereafter and then it will be warm again......

#5 ·
Yes, and I live in the snow belt... but so far this season hasn't been too bad..maybe 4" a couple times so far, lowest temp about 12 above 0.

When we will get hit, is if we get some really cold weather before the lake (Erie) freezes over. If there is still moisture coming up off the lake, and a sudden cold front sweeps in from near due west..SHAZAM!..then we get hit.. then inches of snow is only quoted in feet and followed by inches.. :tango_face_wink: :tango_face_smile:

If the wind comes in from SSW, then Buffalo & the Falls catches it !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.