President Trump is having fun.. - Graybeard Outdoors
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-22-2017, 04:54 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
ironglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: rural southwestern N.Y. State
Posts: 42,756
Default President Trump is having fun..

The president is having fun, along with many of us..by watching the silly s#*T coming out of "Whacky Wilson"...LOL

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/trum.../22/id/821281/


...And why shouldn't he get a blast out of the 'silly putty" puking out of this idiot's mouth?

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/fred.../22/id/821328/

If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.. (Gen George S. Patton)
ironglow is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-22-2017, 05:02 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
ironglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: rural southwestern N.Y. State
Posts: 42,756
Default

She 'keeps on giving' because a poll was taken by politico after Whacky Wilson appeared on TV.. That poll found the MSM credibility to be about one notch below whale scat !

From the article;

" Six minutes after the rebuke of Rep. Wilson, President Trump tweeted again about "fake news" and the Politico Poll which found 46 percent of Americans believe the media "fabricates stories" about the president".
`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ````````````````````````

Evidently the MSM thinks the public is as stupid as the MSM happens to be !

If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.. (Gen George S. Patton)
ironglow is offline  
post #3 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-22-2017, 05:18 PM
Dee
Moderator
 
Dee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 22,778
Default

I understand Trump defending himself but, arguing over a phone call to a soldier's widow is a sad day.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
Dee is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-22-2017, 07:09 PM
Moderator
 
Argent11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Roswell New Mexico
Posts: 23,066
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee View Post
I understand Trump defending himself but, arguing over a phone call to a soldier's widow is a sad day.
It was bad ju ju.
Argent11 is offline  
post #5 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-23-2017, 02:59 PM
Senior Member
 
ole 5 hole group's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Currently residing fairly close to Canadian Border
Posts: 1,475
Default

If he doesn't defend himself - who will? IMO, he made a call in good faith and attempted to do the right thing in a manner that he's had no experience in. He probably had a script to go by but probably went off-script in a heart felt manner. He had no reason to suspect that call was going to be recorded or used in a political manner.

General Kelly attempted to resolve that little dust-up but it appears it just added more fuel to the fire from the media. It sheds a whole new light on just how far the left will go in an attempt to make our President look "bad".

He can't just say to h*ll with them and if he doesn't respond - that won't go over any better, as they will claim his silence as "proof" of their accusations, regardless of how outlandish it may sound to us. It's just a no win situation and he'll probably just keep responding to these arsewipes as best he can, while he tends to the business of our Great Nation.
ole 5 hole group is offline  
post #6 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-23-2017, 03:55 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
ironglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: rural southwestern N.Y. State
Posts: 42,756
Default

Actually, he could and probably should settle it with one more simple tweet..something like;

While my sympathy is with the soldier's wife and family..I am going to stop any pointless dialog with juvenile reporters or that "all hat, no cattle" would-be cowboy !

If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.. (Gen George S. Patton)
ironglow is offline  
post #7 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-23-2017, 04:53 PM
Senior Member
 
bugeye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Soon to be elsewhere.
Posts: 19,168
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironglow View Post
Actually, he could and probably should settle it with one more simple tweet..something like;

While my sympathy is with the soldier's wife and family..I am going to stop any pointless dialog with juvenile reporters or that "all hat, no cattle" would-be cowboy !

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
H*LL HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.
bugeye is offline  
post #8 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-23-2017, 05:16 PM
Dee
Moderator
 
Dee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 22,778
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ole 5 hole group View Post
If he doesn't defend himself - who will? IMO, he made a call in good faith and attempted to do the right thing in a manner that he's had no experience in. He probably had a script to go by but probably went off-script in a heart felt manner. He had no reason to suspect that call was going to be recorded or used in a political manner.

General Kelly attempted to resolve that little dust-up but it appears it just added more fuel to the fire from the media. It sheds a whole new light on just how far the left will go in an attempt to make our President look "bad".

He can't just say to h*ll with them and if he doesn't respond - that won't go over any better, as they will claim his silence as "proof" of their accusations, regardless of how outlandish it may sound to us. It's just a no win situation and he'll probably just keep responding to these arsewipes as best he can, while he tends to the business of our Great Nation.
OVH, I agree completely, I was talking about the little black female buckaroo.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
Dee is offline  
post #9 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-24-2017, 02:05 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Merica
Posts: 658
Default

One of the partiipants of this tawdry exchange has exhibited some class.

STEPHANOPOULOS: Is there anything you'd like to say to the president now?

MYESHIA JOHNSON: No. I don'tó Nah. I don't have nothing to say to him.

http://www.shakesville.com/2017/10/m...to-say-to.html
flounder is offline  
post #10 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-24-2017, 09:51 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,461
Default

If African Americans in this country, would acknowledge what is taking place on their own land of origin, they might not be so quick to condemn Trump. Genocide of Christians, both black and white, mass kidnappings of young females, slavery, beheadings, what else? If your so proud of your African heritage, get off your black butt, and go straighten out that mess. Real easy to shoot off your mouth when you know there will be no real repercussions! gypsyman

We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!! Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman
gypsyman is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome