Ocasio-Cortez wins.. - Page 2 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-07-2018, 10:03 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Ryan View Post
... and 24 hours later... there they are. The leftist commie mobs of democrat coward harassing and threatening Tucker Carlson's home and family when the cowards know full well HE IS AT WORK. People you better decide right now, one way or the other. Because when this mob shows up at YOUR door, the cops ain't coming.

Democrats being civil.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...1HVbpuljCRS4dI
This must be an example of their wonderful "tolerance" and "sensitivity"..

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-09-2018, 10:53 AM

Cortez winning just means that the people of her district get the representation they deserve.
post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-09-2018, 02:10 PM Thread Starter

There are some moderate Muslims who can mange to live in the US without making destructive waves. In fact there are some who are not afraid to assilate into the American culture.

People such as Dr Zuhdi Jasser (AZ)

.. and Dr Quanta Ahmad (UK)
https://www.qantaahmed.com/

They don't demand special diet considerations from McDonald's, Subway or Omaha Steaks.. They don't demand special prayer rooms of foot baths where they work.

Nor do they demand Sharia law be instituted..

I don't mind allowing them the same religion breaks given to Christians or Jews, but I see no reason why these Johnny-come-latelies should be allowed special considerations.

To me it is quite clear.. Those willing to assimilate are reasonable and we can work with them. Those that refuse to assimilate and demand special religious and dietary breaks are part of the quiet invasion..

Those that demand Sharia law..HAVE to be considered as complete jihadists..

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-09-2018, 02:32 PM

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Ryan View Post
... and 24 hours later... there they are. The leftist commie mobs of democrat coward harassing and threatening Tucker Carlson's home and family when the cowards know full well HE IS AT WORK. People you better decide right now, one way or the other. Because when this mob shows up at YOUR door, the cops ain't coming.

Democrats being civil.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...1HVbpuljCRS4dI
Heck I've been in favor of circling the wagons for quite a while now! Molon Labe!!!!!!
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-09-2018, 02:43 PM Thread Starter

I can see us cautiously working with people such as either of these two doctors. If they and their organizations are as reasonable as they seem, then perhaps we can find a way to accommodate them if they assimilate and they can help us to root out terrorists.

One thing that should be clarified, is the BS handed out by the left concerning the crusades. Not that we need rehash thousand year old history for political reasons, but history should be handled honestly and accurately

To hear the left tell it, the west Europeans just suddenly decided they were going to have some fun..poking Muslims.. Let's not listen to Left~Lies, and check with history.

Islam wasn't invented until about 620AD..at that time among the churches in Asia minor, there was the huge Byzantine church in Istambul (Constantinople).

There were Christians and Jews in the Holy Land,,having churches and synagogues in Jerusalem among other places.

Almost as soon as Muhammad devised Islam..he led out to conquer. He conquered many nations in the Mideast, including Jerusalem and the temple mount.

Then he went across north Africa..hopped across to Sicily and went after Italy, crossed the straight of Gibraltar and invaded Europe.

The crusades was a DEFENSIVE move by west Europeans. First you are treated to some Liberal liars, then the truth by video!

And education in a few minutes..

post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-09-2018, 03:29 PM
dcw

Default a sad day

for america and especially for the people that elected her.

lead, follow, or get out of the way!
post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-09-2018, 03:55 PM

Stupid is as stupid does.. this too will pass..praying for America..Peashooterjoe
post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-10-2018, 07:22 PM

Yes! Yes! Yes! And absolutely true. And may I add the obvious, that you had best have a serious means of defense, like a gun or two and lots of ammo, because if they are emboldened enough to come through your front door or windows you are forced to defend yourself. I have also heard that if firebombs are being used against you while in your home you may shoot to defend yourself. I'm not so sure of that but I wonder. Sticks and stones through the window do not merit return fire, as I understand..... Just sayin'.......
post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-10-2018, 07:36 PM

"NY City is so backward and biased.....a mossy back snapping turtle could be elected to congress from there, so long as he/she carries a big "D" after their name."

That's a pretty good description of Chuck Schumer.

Aim small, miss small!!!
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-25-2018, 11:42 PM

Send a message via MSN to nessmuk101

Quote:
Originally Posted by spruce View Post
Elections remind me of those TV gadget commercials with their outlandish claims that any thinking person knows are mostly false. No matter how stupid and worthless the gadget, or candidate, people still buy it - and the hawkers laugh all the way to the bank, and the elected laugh all the way to Washington (or wherever).

I'd be willing to bet that 90% of the people who fall for those commercials, and phone scams promising great riches for a small "investment" are democratic voters. It doesn't take much to sway the small mind.
So that's how General Bone Spur got elected.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page