Graybeard Outdoors banner

Russian warships arrive in the Philippines amid rising South China Sea tensions

999 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  lloyd smale 
#1 ·

ok now whats behind the curtin of putin here?

#4 ·
Remember the "Star Wars" program clear back when Ronnie was President? We had laser technology clear back then. Does anyone think that we just did away with that program? I wonder how advanced it is by now? All of the UFO's that are seen darting about the night skies around area 51? Our military always does it's best to debunk those sightings. It's my belief that the good ole USA has a can of Whoop Ass that they can open when the time is right! The big difference is that the US does not show it's hand! Russia, North Korea, China and the lot like to flaunt what they have. The west has always kept their hand hidden. It's either because we have one heck of a hand or we are bluffing. I'm going with the 1st choice!

#5 ·
Exactly.
I saw a documentary recently about lasers, and some little ones were vaporizing things.
But like you say, the military probably can probably smoke you away off out there. :)

#9 ·
maybe its going to be in training soon with the chinas navy
China and Russia may conduct joint naval exercises in late April
http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1143872.shtml
Joint maneuvering, organization of communication, missile and artillery firing at sea and air targets and search and rescue support are listed as exercise subjects, the Sputnik report said.

The report did not reveal the location of the drills, but analysts said it could be in Qingdao, East China's Shandong Province.

#11 ·
yup look a Vietnam. Most sophisticated military on the planet and a few rice farmers with ak47s kept us at bay. Don't underestimate Russia! big advantage they have over us it if putin wants to push the button he pushes it. He doesn't have to answer to a bunch of liberals. If he tells you to fight you fight or he kills you and your family. No such thing as conscientious objecting. Who has the most doesn't really matter. truth be told all you have to have is enough and he certainly has that. Your not fighting some rice patty farmers with a few migs, an ak and a pouch of rice. Your fighting another super power. Keep in mind too that were not the only ones that have been giving our troops practice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.