Bunker buster - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-22-2019, 03:26 PM Thread Starter

Default Bunker buster

B2 bomber drops heavy ordnance...bunker buster bomb. What the Iranians may get, if they need to be stopped from developing nuclear weapons.

I would call that precision bombing.. (1 min video)

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=ugGp5_1558093452

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-23-2019, 06:58 AM

now that's a firecracker!!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! STEEL FOR TANKS NOT FENCES!!!
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-23-2019, 09:14 AM

A few thousand of those on Tehran would make the muzzies sit up and take notice.

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
HEII HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-23-2019, 09:30 AM
Dee

About 12 or 13 years ago, when my youngest was deployed to the middle east with the 82nd Airborne I expressed my concern in front of "college educated cousin by marriage".
He assured me that should my son die liberating Iran, the sacrifice would be worth it.
Once other family members pried me lose, my wife led me to the car, and we've never been invited to Thanksgiving again out there again.
His reasoning had been that Iran would be a democracy within 5 years.
This cousin by marriage, continues to be a idiot to this day. I'm told.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-23-2019, 10:32 AM

That it can carry two is impressive.
Way back when we had the B-36 , the Air Force had developed a 48,000 lb. conventional bomb it could carry two of.
Back to the future.

RR
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-23-2019, 11:10 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee View Post
About 12 or 13 years ago, when my youngest was deployed to the middle east with the 82nd Airborne I expressed my concern in front of "college educated cousin by marriage".
He assured me that should my son die liberating Iran, the sacrifice would be worth it.
Once other family members pried me lose, my wife led me to the car, and we've never been invited to Thanksgiving again out there again.
Some people are "educated idiots"..obviously he was "educated"...as well as "indoctrinated"..

Your son is worth any 25 of them.. Thank your son for me..

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-23-2019, 11:12 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Riebe View Post
That it can carry two is impressive.
Way back when we had the B-36 , the Air Force had developed a 48,000 lb. conventional bomb it could carry two of.
Back to the future.
I guess I saw it wrong..I thought it was one bomb..shown twice in the video. You're likely right, and I just interpreted the video wrong..

post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-23-2019, 11:29 AM

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee View Post
I do believe that if someone put that value on my son's life I'd have reacted exactly the same. It's always those guys that never sacrifice anything that expect another should be willing to make the sacrifice. I hope you got a couple of good licks in!
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-23-2019, 01:37 PM

Will other Fathers and Mothers sacrifice be "worth it" in a phony war with Iran "to stop them from developing 'nukes'" ?????

When do we attack Saudi Arabia, they sponsored the killing of 3000+ Americans on US soil !!!!! How many times has Iran attacked the US??? Virtually ALL of the attacks on the US have been from Sunni terrorists backed by the Wahhabi's in Saudi Arabia. Before any one says "what about" yes there have been a few attacks by Shiites but nowhere near the number of Sunni attacks.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-23-2019, 02:30 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWBear View Post
Will other Fathers and Mothers sacrifice be "worth it" in a phony war with Iran "to stop them from developing 'nukes'" ?????

When do we attack Saudi Arabia, they sponsored the killing of 3000+ Americans on US soil !!!!! How many times has Iran attacked the US??? Virtually ALL of the attacks on the US have been from Sunni terrorists backed by the Wahhabi's in Saudi Arabia. Before any one says "what about" yes there have been a few attacks by Shiites but nowhere near the number of Sunni attacks.
How do you know WHO sponsored the attack? Sure, most of them were from Saudi Arabia, and I wouldn't put it past the Saudis; but I see those deranged killers as the product of deranged Islamic mullahs or Imams.

One thing we can be relatively sure of..they were stirred up by some of those fanatical Mullahs or Imams.

"How many times has Iran attacked the US ?" Have you heard of the Khobar towers, the USS Cole, the Lebanon barracks, and how about taking our entire embassy staff prisoner? That hasn't happened since the Marines had to visit "the shores of Tripoli"! etc, etc..here you go:
https://www.aipac.org/-/media/public...-americans.pdf

..Besides, when dealing with the Islamists, we should not be thinking exact national borders, since their fictional, fanatical theology and tribalism recognizes no borders. (hey, sounds like Democrats, doesn't it !)

Then we get "blessed" with a president who is either stupid enough, or Muslim enough, to give this #1 terrorist sponsoring country..billions of dollars to further their devilish work !

Last edited by ironglow; 05-23-2019 at 02:36 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page