Our alert...and biased..news networks.. - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-22-2019, 07:00 PM Thread Starter

Default Our alert...and biased..news networks..

This should have made national news..but I've seen nothing of it !

Have you seen anything of it up in Minnesota, Bob ?

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-v...xOqr26N2UeCPuA

INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN, SCREAMING TO GET OUT. (David Horowitz)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-22-2019, 08:40 PM

A representative from the MPD's 2nd Precinct, which covers the area where the incident occurred, responded that the case was being handled by the University of Minnesota (U of M) police, and said that the U of M police report indicated there were seven juveniles "causing a disturbance" on the light rail platform and that two of the juveniles "had pipes in their hands." The email stated that two juveniles were arrested and cited for disorderly conduct, fleeing police and false information to police, and they were transported to the Juvenile Detention Center. The email also said that one of the suspects was "known" to officers in Minneapolis' 1st Precinct, which covers downtown Minneapolis and the Cedar-Riverside area. The email said there was nothing mentioned [in the U of M police report] about injuries or victims. Case number UM 19-140183.

Because the suspects are juveniles, no further information about their identities or cases will be made available.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...#ixzz5ohhnMyZd
Follow us: @americanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

I don't think of myself as a staunch Republican or Democrat.
I am a Christian and a Conservative...........In that order!
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-23-2019, 04:58 AM

Alpha News MN has reported that a group of 8-10 Somali teens attacked travelers at the East Bank Light Rail Station in Minneapolis on Friday night. There were several injuries reported. (Here is the Minneapolis Police Department dispatch audio.)

This station stop is located next to the University of Minnesota campus. According to Alpha News MN:

The incident was apparently reported to 911 just before 10 p.m. on Friday according to the audio and other social media police scanner reports. A 9:48 p.m. Facebook post on 2nd Precinct Minneapolis Crime Watch page said that University of Minnesota (U of M) police were requesting assistance from Minneapolis police (MPD) and Metro Transit police for “a group of 8-10 males chasing people with hammers” and that some people were injured. A Facebook post a minute later on Minneapolis Scanner page said that the three police departments were responding to “multiple [911] calls” about “10-12 Somali teen males armed with hammers chasing people,” also with “several injuries reported.” Both Facebook pages regularly post summaries of police scanner audio.

A person who claimed on social media to have been at the station when the incident occurred said that the group of males had “hammers and bars,” and that they seemed to be “attacking anyone who looked like they had money or were white.” The witness, who said he isn’t white, said he didn’t want to “[take] on a bunch of dudes with blunt objects,” and that he “hurried an older white lady away” and they walked a few blocks to catch a bus.

History in the making
MAGA
no longer just a political campaign theme/promise.
It is Reality 👍
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-23-2019, 05:34 AM Thread Starter

It seems strange that the MPD was responsible for the area at the light rail station, that they allowed the university police handle the situation

Does the university have responsibility for transportation and infrastructure in Minnesota?

INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN, SCREAMING TO GET OUT. (David Horowitz)
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-23-2019, 01:41 PM

"Does the university have responsibility for transportation and infrastructure in Minnesota?"

University Police are usually "State Police" which may have something to do with it.
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-23-2019, 01:53 PM

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!

My FNS-9 holds 18 rounds. 8-10 Somalis with hammers and pipes beating on folk................
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-23-2019, 05:43 PM

"University Police are usually "State Police" which may have something to do with it."

Not sure how they do things in Washington, but here in Virginia, university police are most certainly NOT state police. Their authority ends at the universities' borders.

Aim small, miss small!!!
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-23-2019, 06:16 PM

Gun Cabinet

What's MN concealed carry law? I know they won't honor my WI carry permit so they don't need me traveling through. Iowa is more than happy to take my gas and motel money when I go west. And they don't tell me to unload and lock it.

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

― John Wayne "The Shootist"
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-23-2019, 09:50 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by casull View Post
"University Police are usually "State Police" which may have something to do with it."

Not sure how they do things in Washington, but here in Virginia, university police are most certainly NOT state police. Their authority ends at the universities' borders.
Yes; I don't know how Washington does it, but often times universities are quite loath to divulge law breaking taking place on campus.

post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-24-2019, 08:33 AM
WLB

Who would have ever thought that if you brought the snake in out of the cold that it would bite you. I remember reading an article years ago by someone in Wisconsin saying "we thought we were doing God's work by sponsoring these people to come here and now we have our first drive by shooting."

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page