Clapper & Brennan..panic city.. - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-25-2019, 06:28 PM Thread Starter

Default Clapper & Brennan..panic city..

Looks like they are scared s++tless! https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bre...g-surveillance

INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN, SCREAMING TO GET OUT. (David Horowitz)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-26-2019, 09:27 AM

You are right. Look at the fear of Mr Trumps financial dealings being disclosed, talk about "scared s++tless!"
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-26-2019, 01:12 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWBear View Post
You are right. Look at the fear of Mr Trumps financial dealings being disclosed, talk about "scared s++tless!"
Hmmm...I thought this thread was concerning Joe Biden..

You are sounding more and more like fake news.. You seem to miss the main point, while turning up some quite minor stuff to spin.

I doubt Pres Trump is worried about his financial dealings, and with such extensive worldwide dealings they may find a place where an I was not dotted or a T crossed.

No big deal..

INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN, SCREAMING TO GET OUT. (David Horowitz)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-26-2019, 03:06 PM

"Hmmm...I thought this thread was concerning Joe Biden.."

It is ... that's why it's titled:

"Clapper & Brennan..panic city.."

Sure is a lot of worry over "No big deal..." , I guess we may find out someday...
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-26-2019, 04:15 PM Thread Starter

You are correct..not only about Clapper and Brennan, I guess we both digressed. ..But in any case, we will find out someday. It may well be sometime soon.

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-26-2019, 05:19 PM

Brennan, Clapper lash out at Trump for declassifying 2016 election intel

Former CIA Director John Brennan and former DNI James Clapper blasted President Trump on Friday night for directing Attorney General William Barr to declassify documents related to the surveillance of his campaign during the 2016 election, calling it "outrageous."

"I see it as a very, very serious and outrageous move on the part of Mr. Trump, once again, trampling on the statutory authorities of the Director of National Intelligence and the heads of the independent intelligence agencies," Brennan told MSNBC host Chris Hayes. "And it's unclear to me what Mr. Barr is actually going to do. Is he investigating a crime? Well, what's the predication of that crime? Or he is just going to be looking for information... that Mr. Trump can just give to his defenders on the right and cherry-pick information that could be taken out of context?"

TRUMP VOWS TO UNCOVER RUSSIA PROBE ROOTS WITH DECLASSIFICATION CALL: 'WE'RE EXPOSING EVERYTHING'

Brennan expressed concern about exposing "sources and methods" as well as the intelligence of "partners abroad."

"This is very serious and I know that my former colleagues in the intelligence agencies are looking upon this with great concern and worry," the former top Obama official stated.

He later said he hopes that DNI Dan Coats and CIA Director Gina Haspel will "stand up" to President Trump's "unprecedented act."

Brennan slammed President Trump on Twitter after the president shared a political cartoon mocking the former CIA Director, former DNI Clapper, and FBI Director James Comey.

Young people everywhere: Please do not emulate Mr. Trumpís very immature behavior. Find others of honesty, integrity, & decency to be your role models," the MSNBC analyst tweeted. "And always try to do what you know is the right thing, even when doing what is right is both unpopular & difficult."

Meanwhile, Clapper told CNN's Anderson Cooper that the "bigger issue" is "what exactly is the scope" of the declassification, whether it involves all of Russia's interference in the election or just the counter-intelligence probe. He expressed similar concerns as Brennan regarding sources and methods being exposed and putting "people's lives at risk."

CLICK HERE FOR THE FOX NEWS APP

Clapper, now a CNN analyst, insisted that the infamous Steele dossier was not used as sourcing for the intelligence community assessment in January 2017
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CBF7BCA6-2E7B-4BB2-8583-A5B7A2138390.jpeg
Views:	6
Size:	902.4 KB
ID:	230908  

History in the making
MAGA
no longer just a political campaign theme/promise.
It is Reality 👍
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-26-2019, 07:22 PM

Brennan is a nice one to be using the words "honesty" and "integrity."
Neither word applies to him or clapper or comey.

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
HEII HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-26-2019, 07:53 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugeye View Post
Brennan is a nice one to be using the words "honesty" and "integrity."
Neither word applies to him or clapper or comey.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lin...-being-exposed

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-26-2019, 10:32 PM

Lindsey Graham claims the only ones against releasing Russia probe details 'are worried about being exposed'

Quote:
President Trump has authorized Attorney General Bill Barr to declassify all materials related to the Russia investigation, and Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., is giving his full support.

Graham said that while Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation was "not a witch hunt" like Trump has claimed, he wants to know exactly how and why it began, and expressed suspicion for those who do not support Trump's decision to release the relevant documents.

GRAHAM PUSHING TO DECLASSIFY KEY 'DOCUMENT' ON STEELE DOSSIER, ANNOUNCES NEW ASYLUM LAW PACKAGE

"The people who are worried about this are worried about being exposed for taking the law in their own hands," Graham said on "Fox News Sunday."

Graham was referring to the process the FBI used in applying for a FISA warrant to monitor former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page. Republicans have claimed that the FBI improperly relied on and misrepresented information from Christopher Steele's unverified Russia dossier. Democrats have downplayed the role the dossier may have played in the process.

President Trump gave Barr the authority to declassify the relevant material in a memo Thursday night. A statement from White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said the president "directed the intelligence community to quickly and fully cooperate with the attorney generalís investigation into surveillance activities during the 2016 presidential election."

Graham endorsed the release of "all the documents around the FISA warrant application," and the origins of the Russia investigation, which was initiated by the FBI before ultimately being turned over to Mueller. "I think transparency's good for the American people," he told host Chris Wallace.

Graham lamented that while Democrats were eager to support him when he was in favor of Mueller's investigation, no one on the left is joining him in pushing for investigating its origins.

"Not one Democrat seems to care. I was the hero when I said 'let's support Mueller.' I wish some Democrat would come forward to find out if the FISA court was defrauded by the FBI and the Department of Justice," he said.

TRUMP VOWS TO UNCOVER RUSSIA PROBE ROOTS WITH DECLASSIFICATION CALL: 'WE'RE EXPOSING EVERYTHING'

Graham said just as he supported the completion of the investigation while it was going on, he now wants to know whether it was conducted properly.

"I was one of the Republicans insisting that Mueller be allowed to do his job ... now I'm insisting we get to the bottom of this."
IMHO
Whatís good for the goose is good for the gangster

Nadler is so shook up he passed out the other day lol

History in the making
MAGA
no longer just a political campaign theme/promise.
It is Reality 👍
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-27-2019, 07:48 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyt View Post
Lindsey Graham claims the only ones against releasing Russia probe details 'are worried about being exposed'

IMHO
Whatís good for the goose is good for the gangster

Nadler is so shook up he passed out the other day lol
I saw that report..I really felt sorry for him..

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page