Iran shoots down US drone.. - Page 6 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #51 of 70 (permalink) Old 06-22-2019, 01:25 PM
TM7

IG...

...those kind of comments are uncalled for BS. But typical for you as general of the head-in-the-sand brigade.

I'm just practicing Art of War considerations, which is to ascertain assets and capabilities of your enemies.
You as lead Ostrich might not be interested, but I am, and perhaps a few others are too.

I swear if the truth didn't jive with your scheme of things you'd want it covered up; and that's bearing false witness. And its also how people get killed.
..TM7
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 70 (permalink) Old 06-22-2019, 02:09 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TM7 View Post
IG...

...those kind of comments are uncalled for BS. But typical for you as general of the head-in-the-sand brigade.

I'm just practicing Art of War considerations, which is to ascertain assets and capabilities of your enemies.
You as lead Ostrich might not be interested, but I am, and perhaps a few others are too.

I swear if the truth didn't jive with your scheme of things you'd want it covered up; and that's bearing false witness. And its also how people get killed.
..TM7

I would more readily accept that you are appraising pro and con the capabilities of involved parties, if you were not continually trying to point how the American weapons, tactics and skill are inferior to what the enemy.

There must be a reason, despite smaller numbers of personnel than some, is still rated by most as the most powerful military in the world.

It is due to the smaller numbers of personnel, that we must maintain a technological edge.

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)
post #53 of 70 (permalink) Old 06-22-2019, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironglow View Post
I would more readily accept that you are appraising pro and con the capabilities of involved parties, if you were not continually trying to point how the American weapons, tactics and skill are inferior to what the enemy.

There must be a reason, despite smaller numbers of personnel than some, is still rated by most as the most powerful military in the world.

It is due to the smaller numbers of personnel, that we must maintain a technological edge.

Like: and IG this is but one in our little bag of goodies. They don't have it yet and ours are getting smaller.
Thank you WSMR, your not sitting out there just shooting off missles anymore. You should see what the new
lasers can to a four inch steal plate, instantly.

Last edited by Argent11; 06-22-2019 at 02:41 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #54 of 70 (permalink) Old 06-22-2019, 03:04 PM

And that's an old video, we have better ones now that are still top secret. While they are bragging and shooting off hyper velocity missles to threaten us with their amazing rag head technology. We can fire subsequent projectiles in rapid succession with even more resulting damage to the enemy.
post #55 of 70 (permalink) Old 06-22-2019, 03:20 PM

Quote:
IG...

..TM7
It's also not a good idea to be telling your enemy's all about what you are doing and what you have. Like
they do so to intemidate. We don't do that never have. Could you lmagine us parading around in old news reels showing off the bomb? If they intemidate, it might be because they are a bit worried about what we really have.
post #56 of 70 (permalink) Old 06-22-2019, 03:33 PM
TM7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironglow View Post
Quote:
IG...

..TM7

Sorry IG....that's another one of your imaginations, bearing false witness again against those who don't jive with your scheme of things; which is obviously to obliterate Iran no matter the costs, risks, and lives lost. You can count me out of that NWO cabal.

I've simply mentioned what Iran has, what they used it against, and that if all he!! breaks loose they'll probably flatten Israel; which probably irritates you since Israel obviously is your country of first allegiance.

Other than that, Mr. Argent has mentioned we have some incredible sci-fi weapons _ _ why don't you ask him for some supporting details?
.TM7
post #57 of 70 (permalink) Old 06-22-2019, 03:34 PM

Iran is poking us, I'm sure someone bigger has put them up to it. So that we might be tempted to bring out something we really do have. Trump didn't go for the bait. Our conventional aircraft would have had a difficult time reaching those targets. No it was something else.
post #58 of 70 (permalink) Old 06-22-2019, 03:36 PM

Horus
post #59 of 70 (permalink) Old 06-22-2019, 04:04 PM

150 casualties, give me a break lol. Our aircraft even if they did get through. Would have caused a lot more than that.
No! It was a selective strike where Trump didn't want to just yet tip his hand. He's was holding a Trump flush.
Let's not just show it off. Raise the Annie.
post #60 of 70 (permalink) Old 06-22-2019, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argent11 View Post
Iran is poking us, I'm sure someone bigger has put them up to it. So that we might be tempted to bring out something we really do have. Trump didn't go for the bait. Our conventional aircraft would have had a difficult time reaching those targets. No it was something else.

You are exactly right with this one, the someone bigger being the global deep state including rogue elements of our own Clowns In America. When we do bust up something in Iran it will be their black sites just like what we did in syria.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page