Iran at "inflection point".. - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-24-2019, 09:33 AM Thread Starter

Default Iran at "inflection point"..

According to MI, Iran is at an inflection point, where because of the sanctions, they are heading down hill economically. So they are striking out militarily, hoping

these provocations will somehow alleviate the economic paradox they find they have placed themselves in..

Perhaps if they would just abandon their romance with nuclear weapons..things wold go better for them.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ira...tells-fox-news

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-24-2019, 10:41 AM

Gun Cabinet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironglow View Post
According to MI, Iran is at an inflection point, where because of the sanctions, they are heading down hill economically. So they are striking out militarily, hoping

these provocations will somehow alleviate the economic paradox they find they have placed themselves in..

Perhaps if they would just abandon their romance with nuclear weapons..things wold go better for them.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ira...tells-fox-news

what about us and russia and china we are now heading for our end hyper missles are being develop by artifical intelligence like the terminator 3, movie iran is trying to play catch up to us all, where the kettle calling iran black

Last edited by sagia308; 06-24-2019 at 10:44 AM.
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-24-2019, 10:47 AM

Gun Cabinet

note Darpa being said video time 1:34 here thats long for AI
Ai/DARPA had a lot in with devolping these new missles for us,
iran hasnt even got one so why are we so but hurt about them getting one?
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/17/us-a...52-bomber.html
Quote:
In August, the Pentagon awarded Lockheed Martin its second multimillion-dollar contract to develop the AGM-183A Air-Launched Rapid Response Weapon, or ARRW, hypersonic missile

Last edited by sagia308; 06-24-2019 at 10:51 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-24-2019, 10:55 AM

Gun Cabinet

if iran is the infection the usa and russia china with AI are the virus or AI is the cure

Last edited by sagia308; 06-24-2019 at 10:57 AM.
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-24-2019, 06:54 PM Thread Starter

Saiga..a suggestion;

I apologize if I seem rude, but I am trying to be helpful.

Posting a plethora of videos, most of which have no relationship to the subject at hand, simply gets all your videos ignored. I believe that if we are discussing current events, such as the current Persian Gulf tensions, I doubt many want to delve into a series of science fiction clips or music videos..

For instance, your video on the development of hypersonic missiles is timely, but sci-fi and music videos don't match many such subjects. Of course you can post anything, so long as the moderators don't complain, but there may be a diminishing audience.

Yes, I post vids too, but try to keep them reasonably short and relative.

Meanwhile, the latest sanctions on Iran, include direct economic sanctions on the Ayatollah..who it appears, has ripped the Iranian people of by a billion or two.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=63909407

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)

Last edited by ironglow; 06-24-2019 at 06:58 PM.
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-25-2019, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Saiga..a suggestion;

Posting a plethora of videos, most of which have no relationship to the subject at hand, simply gets all your videos ignored. I believe that if we are discussing current events, such as the current Persian Gulf tensions, I doubt many want to delve into a series of science fiction clips or music videos...
Your not being rude at all IG. Actually your being way too polite. The ridiculous videos Saiga posts in others threads are as annoying as advertising. Scrolling past videos that have NOTHING to do with the topic at hand is getting pretty **** old.
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-25-2019, 05:27 AM

Thank you Ironglow they are tiring

Back to the issue Iran needs to get overthrown but the probability of any good in a new government imho is slim
They have never been nothing but a hemorrhoid to the world

History in the making
MAGA
no longer just a political campaign theme/promise.
It is Reality 👍
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-25-2019, 05:53 AM

Send a message via AIM to gene_225

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyt View Post
Back to the issue Iran needs to get overthrown but the probability of any good in a new government imho is slim
They have never been nothing but a hemorrhoid to the world
The government of Iran does need to be replaced, but that is not our job, but rather is the job of the people of Iran. However, my experience when I was stationed there during the time of the Shah was that the people of Iran are the nicest I ever met, including in the US. They have been under military dictatorship governments for many generations, so, to me, it is understandable that they wouldn't know how to govern themselves especially as a democracy. It may take more generations; but with it's interconnectedness, the world is changing and will continue to do so.
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-25-2019, 07:16 AM

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!

I see it as the reason that they can't self govern themselves is because they have been oppressed and beat down for so many generations that it is all they know.

They may have some real nice folk in Iran but they are a terrorist nation to the core and sad as it is in order to strip that regime of it's power we will cause some hard ship to the folk that live there.....it always does.

Iran is a bully with arrogant leadership however so was Rocket Man and I fear what would have happened had Trump not intervened there. He threatened him to the point where everyone was was on edge and then laid it on the line in person. I doubt that he gets that opportunity this go around. Especially with the likes of John Kerry and others undermining him.

Iran has had their evil eye on Israel forever and that is a can of worms that we can't let them open with nukes! However that is a topic for another thread.
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-25-2019, 09:00 AM

Gun Cabinet

Quote:
Saiga..a suggestion;

Posting a plethora of videos, most of which have no relationship to the subject at hand, simply gets all your videos ignored.

Saiga,

IG is right!!!
And I really believe he's trying to help you.

Your posts on this thread have nothing to do with the subject.
It makes you look like:
1) Trying the hijack thread,
2) You don't get enough attention,
3) Purposely trying to change subject,
4) Acting like a troll.
or 5) Any/all the above.

Ray

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page