Who was truthful? - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-12-2019, 06:18 AM Thread Starter

Default Who was truthful?

Election 2016...who was truthful..?

At the time, Donald Trump said if he were elected, the stock market would take off..

Democrats and their 'fake news' wing, said the stock market would dump, if Trump were elected.

Overnight the stock market broke through to new highs !

https://www.timesunion.com/business/...d-14089493.php

I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion. (Alexander the Great)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-12-2019, 06:29 AM
Super Moderator

Location: Live - Cocoa, FL; Hunt - Mims, FL; Lk. Poincette, FL; Union, SC
Gun Cabinet
Send a message via Skype™ to land_owner

It has been noted time and time again that whenever a Democrat's lips are moving - they are LYING. Why those with less than a rudimentary brain stem or better cannot see this for themselves is the question.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-12-2019, 07:05 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by land_owner View Post
It has been noted time and time again that whenever a Democrat's lips are moving - they are LYING. Why those with less than a rudimentary brain stem or better cannot see this for themselves is the question.
The candidate whom the Dems have newly coronated (as they did with Hillary) .Kamela Harris said (paraphrased)..

" So the stock market is high;...that's great if you own stocks!' ...Dumb statement !

When the stock market is doing well, that means new ventures are being formed, plus trade and manufacturing are expanding.

Which of course means employment is expanding..worker's wages go up, even for those already employed.

"A rising tide lifts all boats."...with the possible exception of entry level, where the Democrats favored illegals may hurt American workers.

I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion. (Alexander the Great)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-12-2019, 08:11 AM

Had some dummycrat tell me he was willing to give up his guns because kids were drinking from toilets on the border😧. What a retard...
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-12-2019, 09:07 AM
Dee

Well they were drinking out a ditches, and cow tracks before they got to the border, so now they got running water.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-12-2019, 10:08 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mule 11 View Post
Had some dummycrat tell me he was willing to give up his guns because kids were drinking from toilets on the border😧. What a retard...
Demonstrates Democrat intellect.. What in .. &^#@% does giving up guns have to do with somebody drinking from a toilet (which is an AOC lie) ?

If he/she wanted to help those kids, they should give up their party membership..which may help the Dems to realize they should close the border and do it right, so these illegals won't even try to get in !

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-12-2019, 01:30 PM
Super Moderator

Location: Live - Cocoa, FL; Hunt - Mims, FL; Lk. Poincette, FL; Union, SC
Gun Cabinet
Send a message via Skype™ to land_owner

It is exactly the point when a Dem's "truths" are questions and his shoulders are figuratively "pinned to the wall" trying to defend them, they will run from the fight EVERY TIME. The Dems HAVE NO TRUTHS, which can be defended. They EXPECT the brainless to tow their party line and their CLARION is the bully pulpit of the FNN Media. We should take aim at the Media...bring that down at every instance and the rest will follow. CNN is falling hard. Perhaps MSNBC will follow suit.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-12-2019, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee View Post
Well they were drinking out a ditches, and cow tracks before they got to the border, so now they got running water.

Ain't it the truth!

I don't think of myself as a staunch Republican or Democrat.
I am a Christian and a Conservative...........In that order!
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-12-2019, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mule 11 View Post
When one drinks out of a toilet, one drinks out of the tank.
If one is smart, one will flush it and fill the cup with the fresher water that fills the tank,

RR
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-12-2019, 11:32 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Riebe View Post
When one drinks out of a toilet, one drinks out of the tank.
If one is smart, one will flush it and fill the cup with the fresher water that fills the tank,
bob;
They are not drinking from toilets! They are living in prison cells built during the Obama administration. These illegals probably never dealt with indoor plumbing and can't figure it out. Evidently AOC can't figure it out either.... no surprise there !

If they are drinking from the toilet end of the standard prison sink/toilet combo..it's their own stupid fault ! Here's what the toilet/sink combo looks like;

https://www.grainger.com/product/1JZ...!g!64218549921!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page