Big, beautiful wall....going up ! - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 170 (permalink) Old 07-27-2019, 09:11 AM Thread Starter

Default Big, beautiful wall....going up !

SCOTUS..dashes Dems dreams..

Pentagon funds an be used to build wall.. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...nd-nonsensical

….And with the president's skill level at "The Art of the Deal"..he will probably get more wall built than anyone else could..

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)

Last edited by ironglow; 07-27-2019 at 09:16 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 170 (permalink) Old 07-27-2019, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironglow View Post
SCOTUS..dashes Dems dreams..

Pentagon funds an be used to build wall.. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...nd-nonsensical

Ö.And with the president's skill level at "The Art of the Deal"..he will probably get more wall built than anyone else could..

I'm not sure what I like more, the actual wall going up or liberals having their clocks cleaned by president Trump.
post #3 of 170 (permalink) Old 07-27-2019, 02:24 PM

Wonder how Lloyd will take this.

Aim small, miss small!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 170 (permalink) Old 07-27-2019, 07:03 PM

Funny isnít it that the democrats are crying the same crap as one of OUR? Moderators who claims to be a conservative. Ha Ha Ha... Stealing money from the military? Steel for tanks not fences... You need to know which side youíre bread is buttered on...
post #5 of 170 (permalink) Old 07-27-2019, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apuesto View Post
I'm not sure what I like more, the actual wall going up or liberals having their clocks cleaned by president Trump.
Iím going with the wall. Who cares about the libtards?
post #6 of 170 (permalink) Old 07-28-2019, 08:38 AM

wonder how the mother of the next son or daughter killed in action because consessions had to be made with a cut military budget will take it? But I guess youd have about had to serve to understand that. OR NOT. Have to wonder how this would all be different if the liberals cut the military budget to pay for one of there crazy ineffective programs and your kid or grandkid was killed in action because of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by casull View Post
Wonder how Lloyd will take this.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! STEEL FOR TANKS NOT FENCES!!!

Last edited by lloyd smale; 07-28-2019 at 08:40 AM.
post #7 of 170 (permalink) Old 07-28-2019, 08:51 AM

Well one things for sure. there still isn't any trucks hauling fence or people digging holes yet. You guys are chearing for something that will cost Trump votes come next election and my guess is theres even a group of democrats that are secretly laughing there ass off at this. it will be seen as (if it even happens) trump shoving something down the throats of majority of the country and making us pay for something we don't want. It will also be fodder to use against the supreme court making it look like there just trumps little crew. I say this. Maybe im wrong and the people do want it. Lets find out. Instead of having it shoved down our throats put it on the ballot come election time and let the majority rule (like its suppose to be) Who other then those who know it would be blown out of the water would be against a vote. The only thing stupider then this wall is TAKING MONEY AWAY FROM OUR MILITARY TO PAY FOR IT. If it passed a ballot vote and the people are willing to pay more tax to get it done THEN build it. Build it out of Gold if that's what you want. I know one thing that's a cold hard fact. Any veteran that is for cutting the military budget for ANY politicians special interest project or domestic project like road building ect. should be ashamed.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! STEEL FOR TANKS NOT FENCES!!!

Last edited by lloyd smale; 07-28-2019 at 08:54 AM.
post #8 of 170 (permalink) Old 07-28-2019, 09:05 AM
Dee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apuesto View Post

Agreed. It'll be fun to watch.
You can bet Michigan, Minnesota, and parts of New York that have "Muslim controlled governments" will really be clanging their "racism bells", and bawling out all sorts of "imagined travesties".

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty

Last edited by Dee; 07-28-2019 at 09:12 AM.
post #9 of 170 (permalink) Old 07-28-2019, 09:20 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd smale View Post
wonder how the mother of the next son or daughter killed in action because consessions had to be made with a cut military budget will take it? But I guess youd have about had to serve to understand that. OR NOT. Have to wonder how this would all be different if the liberals cut the military budget to pay for one of there crazy ineffective programs and your kid or grandkid was killed in action because of it.
We already spend more on defense, than the next 7 countries..

https://www.ourpursuit.com/military-...SAAEgI3FPD_BwE

Do you think that America cannot build a wall and a defense at the same time?

Many people already consider the wall as part of our defense from invaders.

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)

Last edited by ironglow; 07-28-2019 at 04:40 PM.
post #10 of 170 (permalink) Old 07-28-2019, 10:48 AM

"Many people already consider the wall as part of our defense from invaders."

Exactly. Even our idiot governor has shut up about everything being hunky-dory on our southern border and started crying for money from the feds to help with the problem. Of course she hasn't sent the national guard back to the border to help after she declared there was no problem there and pulled them out. I hope she doesn't manage to get a penny. The illegals need to be hauled to Santa Fe and dumped on the Round House (state capitol) lawn. By the way, Santa Fe which was all for letting them in is saying." Don't bring them here, take them to Alburquque. It seems that the "let em' in" crowd has a change of heart when they arrive in their neighborhood.

Last edited by oldandslow; 07-28-2019 at 10:52 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page