Graybeard Outdoors banner

The Epstein mystery deepens

2K views 31 replies 13 participants last post by  conan the librarian 
#1 · (Edited)
#5 · (Edited)
Judicial hanging, with a drop of several feet, from calculations of the subject's weight and physical construction, usually breaks the neck. It is designed that way!

...But how far did Epstein drop ? From what I heard , he did the job by tying onto the upper bunk..no dropping, so it would have to have been more like cutting off air.. asphyxiation.

...If that were what happened ?

Let's face it;

Anyone would be in serious jeopardy, when they are #1 witness against billionaires, royalty, celebrities and the entrenched political parasite class!

Then the numerous "coincidences"..
No cellmate, no professional corrections officer watching him, not checked on for hours, he was supposed to have only "tear away' clothing and bed linens.

Told his lawyer just hours before, that he was optimistic..and 'would see him Sunday'.

Just add them up ...and use the gray matter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dr Marc Siegel says with that information makes it look more than ever, like a homicide. If he were strangled, there is a chance bruises will show elsewhere on his body...time will tell.

#10 · (Edited)
I see the Coroner used his her "Gray Matter" and political animus, medical knowledge plus butt hurt pain, medical training and comrade co-op and come up with a FACT or allegation that her liberal spin won't set well here with the EXPERTS on here. Oh Well!
That's how I see it anyway.. :tango_face_wink: :tango_face_grin:

#12 ·
Regardless of the details, the people in charge of Epstein's security in that jail gave him the means and the opportunity to die. They are ultimately at fault. There's no question of that. Treat them accordingly. Not to do so would be just another case of the department of justice screwing up badly, and then not being held accountable for it.

#14 ·
George! They had a case in Arkansas where a deceased person was found on a river bank with about 100 lbs of chains attached to his body. The coroner ruled it accidental drowning. Said it looked like he stole more chain than he could swim with.:tango_face_surprise Think perhaps the two coroners were related?

#25 ·
Well, you have a point George - on here everyone can throw in their own bit of comedy, and you can't do that when watching Youtube!

I do think you're being a bit unfair characterizing the majority as being rude and closed minded. If you take another look I think you may find the "remarks" you speak of are mostly made by the same few people many times over, and not by most on here.

#26 ·
spruce, I fully agree with your last statement, the problem is "the same few people many times over" are the most prolific posters. The comedic part of it comes in with the fact they can't even get along with each other, much less anyone who has a different view point from theirs.

#27 ·
Limbaugh and Coulter don't think sex slaver Epstein is necessarily dead - ->

Epstein dead or alive? Body photos raise questions – A Sweet Dose of Reality
asweetdoseofreality.com
Epstein dead or alive? Body photos raise questions
By TS on August 12, 2019 •

When Rush Limbaugh is saying he doesn’t think the guy is dead and Anne Coulter is making jokes about it I get the feeling something is up. You have to remember he was connected to the CIA and the Mossad, faking his death wouldn’t have been out of the question or impossible to do…~TS

‘Nobody trusts anything that the government says, except the left’
By Joe Kavocs | WND

Is Jeffrey Epstein dead or alive?

That’s the question swirling in the wake of the alleged death of accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, who was said two be found dead Saturday morning in his federal prison cell in New York.

“I’m tending to think the guy’s not dead,” said talk-radio star Rush Limbaugh on his Monday broadcast. “I’m tending to think they got him out of there.”

As WND reported Sunday, the public has been told that Epstein was found dead, the victim of an “apparent suicide,” and even though an autopsy has been performed, the New York City medical examiner’s office still “needed more information before determining the cause of death,” according to NBC News.

Limbaugh explained: “If Epstein was gonna commit suicide, he had to have assistance. And just coincidentally, there weren’t any cameras in there. Aw, **** it. Amazing how that happens. But, folks, there were cameras on the doors. There are cameras in the hallways. There are cameras on the doors. There ought to be video of anybody who went in and out of there in the immediate period before and after Epstein supposedly committed suicide. …

“It just so happens the guards were overworked and understaffed, they were on overtime. I mean, it was a perfect storm of everything that could have gone wrong. I’m tending to think the guy’s not dead.

“I’m tending to think they got him out of there. He’s on a different island now that he bought before all this happened. They’ve somehow transferred some of his wealth so he has somewhere to live. I mean, if we’re gonna create conspiracy theories, let’s have at it. Let’s just have at it. We’ve gotten to the point in American society where nobody trusts anything that the government says, except the left.”

Helping to fuel the notion that Epstein is actually alive are photographs of Epstein’s face before and after his death, being widely circulated on Twitter.

The photograph of what is purportedly the corpse of Epstein that made the cover of the New York Post shows a different-shaped nose and ear between the live Epstein and the dead body.

Some of the chatter online has turned comical.

With some suggesting Bill and/or Hillary Clinton may have been involved, conservative activist Ben Shapiro tweeted: “If you believe the Clintons crafted a genius plan to murder Epstein you’re going to have to explain why Hillary wasn’t even able to find Wisconsin on a map.”

Author Ann Coulter said, “None of these moronic failures ever would have happened in a private prison,” as she tweeted an image with the message “Suicide Watch,” featuring one stick figure sitting in a chair eating popcorn while watching another stick figure being hanged.

Some Twitter users posted video of an Australian news broadcast called “The Project,” which mysteriously had its satellite feed cut as it was interviewing an American analyst who was on the verge of giving his opinion about the real story of the Epstein mystery.

“Obviously, people are on to me,” the anchorman jokingly said after his guest vanished.

Mark Young, the co-host of “BluntForceTruth” with former game-show host Chuck Woolery, tweeted an advertisement for a mattress-sale fundraiser for high-school girls, asking: “Really? Mattresses on the girls gym floor? Are we sure #Epstein is dead?”

The Epstein case has already started memes online, including a Spider-Man theme:

And there was also a clip from the popular cartoon “Family Guy,” with a female character summing up this mystery as an “I told you so” situation:

Related Articles:

5 Theories About the “Death” of Jeffrey Epstein

7 Unanswered Questions About Epstein’s Death Mainstream Media Is Not Talking About

FBI Agents Raid Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘Pedophile Island’

Like this:
Related
Did Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Work for Mossad?
Did Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Work for Mossad?
Pedogate, Epstein, nxivm and certain intelligence agencies all seem to be connected in this. The establishment will try to push the guilt by association angle with Trump. Keep it mind it's Trump's DOJ that gave the go ahead to arrest Epstein. I think Trump is going after them and attempting…

July 12, 2019

In "Corruption"

FBI Opens Probe After Jeffrey Epstein Dies In Apparent
FBI Opens Probe After Jeffrey Epstein Dies In Apparent "Suicide"
I'm betting the probe won't amount to a hill of ****. Imagine if the whole thing was staged and he didn't really commit suicide? That's my crazy conspiracy brain at work.. but I do think he's really dead, then again, who knows. They need to keep the investigation going into…

August 10, 2019

In "Corruption"

Categories: Alternative Theories

Tags: bill clinton, hillary clinton, jeffrey epstein, suicide

#30 ·
Don't know. You and I weren't there for the suicide or autopsy, or DNA sampling. At least I wasn't there and I happen to be skeptical of most things on mainstream news. I do know DNA study comparisons take several days to perform.

In the interim you could ask Limbaugh or Coulter if the State puts out a fake autopsy reports would they hesitate to issue a fake DNA comparison?

Or you could ask Dr. Michael Baden who 'assisted' with Epstein's autopsy about DNA and such. He has alot of experience having assisted with the JFK and MLK autopsies, and testified for the O.J. Simpson defense.
.TM7

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.