Looks like northern michigan needs 10 billion dollars for a wall - Page 2 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 41 (permalink) Old 08-16-2019, 02:49 PM

Quote:
I just showed you that the problem is even here.

Pssssst, Lloyd, I don't think they came over from Canada.

Aim small, miss small!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 41 (permalink) Old 08-16-2019, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd smale View Post
and there the only ones with problems???? Even the biggest problem?? Just the biggest cry towel and oil money for political clout. You have a bigger problem right there in your own state. Time the texas boys admit that this isn't a texas problem and the government shouldn't be spending all its money there a single cent of our defense budget. Its a United States problem. A problem on EVERY border state. Its way beyond peach picking Mexicans. Its terrorists who could bring chemical and dirty bombs in this country and light them off right in a city near you. Yup even dallas. these people are strapping nukes on there backs and walking across the mexican desert. There organized terrorist cells. But we have to bow down on here because a certain Texan doesn't want Mexicans in his neighborhood. Not this guy! I just showed you that the problem is even here. Wonder how many Texans on here give a rats a44 about that???? Truth is they know only about texas and that's all they want to know. Its all they ever wanted to know. So maybe they should look at the big picture and GIVE IT A REST

Thanks for telling me about my state but for some reason I doubt you have any more knowlege about it than you do Texas. Any way our governor told us we have no problem with the illegals and I trust her. I trust her about as far as I could throw her fat a$$ and I doubt I could even push her a little side ways.
post #13 of 41 (permalink) Old 08-17-2019, 05:48 AM Thread Starter

it is about a dead horse. Ill give you that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpa&hisguns View Post
Lloyd how dead does a horse have to be before you quit beating on it. Iowans by the droves want that wall as bad as the Texans.

If Trump is going to curtail or groom any expenses in relations to the defense budget then it doesn't need to come from the wall. He needs to kick some tail in the pentagon in regardless to wasteful spending. The Mississippi Cutter for instance, or Maine's Zumwalt Destroyer built by Bath Iron Works which is nothing more than one State Senator's pet project to boost her states economy. The Littoral Combat Ship which has received nothing but negative reports and the latest one failed at sea. That project alone is a 3.5 billion dollar boo boo. These are all over budget items. Trump is building the defense as he promised when he campaigned. It is part of his defense budget. However the pentagon adds 11 additional f-35s, 7 Growler E planes and 5 more Super Hornets or another 3 billion to the budget above what Trump asked for when he set the defense budget. It 's been a few days since I read Forbes article but one politician related giving money to the department of defense to giving a school boy money for books only then he spend its on video games and then comes back asking for money for books.

The wall is such a small part of it that it isn't worth sniveling over Lloyd.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! STEEL FOR TANKS NOT FENCES!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 41 (permalink) Old 08-17-2019, 06:03 AM Thread Starter

HEAVEN OR ****??? IGNORE OR OBSESS????? OWN A HORSE OR JUST THE HAT?? YEE HAW there john Travolta. They sure named that movie right. Nailed 3/4s of texas with one movie. Even invented a name for you texans. URBAN COWBOYS. What say you there hop a long. Still wear that cowboy hat they issued you? Betcha got at least 3 pairs of cowboy boots and not a single one has seen a stirrup.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee View Post
Grandpa, he doesn't care about that wall. He thinks he's agitating Texans by doing what hes doing.
Their not agitated, their makin fun of him, for his penchant for longwinded bloviating.
To which he'll demonstrate again shortly. 👍

post #15 of 41 (permalink) Old 08-17-2019, 06:16 AM Thread Starter

your welcome and I doubt you've even been north of the mason Dixon line. Or give a rats @@@ about border security anywhere but on the Mexican border.
Quote:
Any way our governor told us we have no problem with the illegals
Looks to me like the whole southern border is just a spill over from California's liberal hippy thinking. At least as far east as the Louisiana border. Either that or maybe just maybe your governor is better educated, smarter and has a better grasp on reality then you do. My guess is its a bit of both there old and SLOW, a bit of both. Again ill ask and not get an answer, HEAVEN OR ****???
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldandslow View Post
Thanks for telling me about my state but for some reason I doubt you have any more knowlege about it than you do Texas. Any way our governor told us we have no problem with the illegals and I trust her. I trust her about as far as I could throw her fat a$$ and I doubt I could even push her a little side ways.

post #16 of 41 (permalink) Old 08-17-2019, 06:22 AM Thread Starter

Do a search some day for how many illegals come into the country from canada and how much illegal drugs come into our country on the wide open Canadian border. I know theres as much or more heroin coming into this country across the Canadian border as there is the Mexican border. Its also where most Muslims and therefore Muslim terrorists come into this country. Ill put it this way. An illegal coming across the northern border sure isn't looking for a minimum wage job to feed his hungry family. News today said the count was up to 26 arrested now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by casull View Post
Pssssst, Lloyd, I don't think they came over from Canada.

Last edited by lloyd smale; 08-17-2019 at 06:38 AM.
post #17 of 41 (permalink) Old 08-17-2019, 06:57 AM

Just like a baseball Bat
Come out swinging at anything, anyone

And like any bat
Taking everyone’s balls right in the face

batter up

Our 2 Token Queers really like their Birds
Heard they kiss a cockatoo daily
post #18 of 41 (permalink) Old 08-17-2019, 07:32 AM Thread Starter

rather be the bat then the balls like you and I don't go sticking my balls in other mens faces! Just another one who cant argue the facts so resorts to personal attacks. Tell me. IF you florida people are such experts on border securtity how did half your state get taken over by Cubans??? Probably as many Cubans on welfare in FL as there is Mexicans on welfare in TX. Heck at least your and dees great grandkids will share the same language in school.

Last edited by lloyd smale; 08-17-2019 at 07:38 AM.
post #19 of 41 (permalink) Old 08-17-2019, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd smale View Post
your welcome and I doubt you've even been north of the mason Dixon line. Or give a rats @@@ about border security anywhere but on the Mexican border. Looks to me like the whole southern border is just a spill over from California's liberal hippy thinking. At least as far east as the Louisiana border. Either that or maybe just maybe your governor is better educated, smarter and has a better grasp on reality then you do. My guess is its a bit of both there old and SLOW, a bit of both. Again ill ask and not get an answer, HEAVEN OR ****???

Ah, the king of playing the personal attack on him card with no justification just made one on me. Drag your self away from your keyboard for a couple of minutes if you can quit belittling Texans and others that live on the southern border and see if the sun is shining in your bug infested, covered with worthless trees where you can't see anything paradise. If I were you tell you it's shining you would infer that I'm a liar so you need to look for yourself.

Oh, keep that wind cranked up. It's hot down here and we could use a cool breeze.
post #20 of 41 (permalink) Old 08-17-2019, 02:12 PM

Lloyd follows the old adage, if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bulls**t.

Aim small, miss small!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page