were trying to get rid of the anti gun people - Page 3 - Graybeard Outdoors
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-21-2019, 07:41 AM

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!

Lloyd I have no desire to be an alpha anything but I am sick to death of you thinking you have the final say on everything. Lloyd is the only one who knows jack squat. You have started more arguments concerning that wall and have thrown more insults at your fellow outdoorsman than anyone on any forum that I visit.

I have made known in many of my post that I am only giving my opinion and am fine with other opinions. However I am not going to be called out because our opinions differ. If someone disagrees with me that's fine, they have every right to do so. I and the Texans on this forum don't need to be slammed with insults in regards to our stand on the wall.

I know you and Dee hate each other with a passion! Remember the post about circling the wagon? You guys were bickering like a couple of old hens and I commented about that when we circle the wagons and it's us against them then I would crawl in a fox hole with the both of you....one of you on each side me. What I was really saying was I don't have a bone to pick with either one of you and can't we all just get along. However both of you used it for an opportunity to diss on the other......and you are both moderators??????

"I am not playing?" after your 500th argument on this forum this year you say that "you are not playing". Not until the next time anyway. Does that mean you are gonna take your ball and go home. You don't have to Lloyd, I'll bow out peacefully. You can have it! This forum is all yours buddy let it be your podium to the world.

Good luck to the rest of you guys!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-21-2019, 03:58 PM

See ya gpa&hisguns. Come back anytime...
post #23 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-21-2019, 10:59 PM

Angry

Way too many good American Patriots leaving the board. I'm starting to wonder why I'm even here. CHARLIE.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-22-2019, 02:24 PM

Makes one wonder doesn't it, there seems to be no progress in fulfilling His great commission, which we are all charged to do.
The sheep are being separated from the goats in life and here, this microcosm of life.

Come quickly, Lord Jesus
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page