Saudi Arabia/Yemen/iran - Page 3 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-19-2019, 03:29 AM
TM7

The identical holes on tanks also might be from somebody climbing up the tanks and placing devices. The tanks are easily repaired.

Iran has the capability to totally flatten those refineries. What's the sense in staging a half arse harassment attack and still come under the crosshairs of the War Party?

Among the collection of parts on the table pics is a fuselage with a number_ _ MC20***** Since when does the Islamic Republic put Anglo markings on its hardware? I remember the Bush Jr admin use to show supplies from Iran sent to Iracq--like mortar rounds with line after line of Anglo notations on them.....
.TM7
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-19-2019, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TM7 View Post
The identical holes on tanks also might be from somebody climbing up the tanks and placing devices. The tanks are easily repaired.

Iran has the capability to totally flatten those refineries. What's the sense in staging a half arse harassment attack and still come under the crosshairs of the War Party?

Among the collection of parts on the table pics is a fuselage with a number_ _ MC20***** Since when does the Islamic Republic put Anglo markings on its hardware? I remember the Bush Jr admin use to show supplies from Iran sent to Iracq--like mortar rounds with line after line of Anglo notations on them.....
.TM7
That is actually standard:
https://www.janes.com/article/35187/...istic-missiles

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/31/iran...es-report.html

"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
~Pericles~

Last edited by O-mega; 09-19-2019 at 09:26 AM.
post #23 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-19-2019, 10:20 AM
TM7

O-mega....
Yep, reckon so. Makes it easier for the coalition to identify the hardware 😄, and for those purchasing. But usually the weaponry also has Persian script and an Iranian flag plastered on.
.TM7
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-19-2019, 10:53 AM

Attack on Saudi oil facility, deep state FF/psy-op. Why? To skyrocket oil prices and cause the recession here in the states that they can't seem to get any other way. Short of assasination, that's the only way they can oust trump. Plus trying to get us into a war to use as cover for the collapse . Now, as to Yosemite Sam Bolton and his replacement. Think of Bolton as a tool, in this case a bull whip. Because of Bolton's reputation Trump could crack him above the heads of certain players in order to keep them nervous, and as long as he did not let Bolton get ahold.of the handle himself everything was fine. So, at this point either the people trump used Bolton to make nervous no longer need to be kept nervous, or over time Bolton lost his effectiveness and so needs to be replaced.
post #25 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-19-2019, 01:10 PM
TM7

SHB...

That and main competition to the US and Sunni states oilogopy is none other than Russia, Venezuela, and Iran_ _ 3 producers which can cheaply out produce anybody, and with highest grade sweet crude, too. Israel is Saudi Sunni ally and prays for complete obliteration of Iran daily

Note, Turkey's Erdogan has claimed US has shipped thousands of trucks weaponry, including a hundred thousand mortar rounds, to Sunni extremists anti-Assad forces in the Levant, i.e. ISIS. Notice radical fundamentalists ISIS never attacks Israel_ _ just Shite or secular mooselimbs.
.TM7
post #26 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-19-2019, 05:38 PM
TM7

O-Mega

After checking on some of the parts on the display table, it is certain the engine is JT100 turbojet manufactured by NATO member Czech Republic rocket producer PBS. How does Iran get these engines from NATO member?

The MC79050 code on display does not track to any Iranian weaponry that I could locate. But instead conforms to a Joint Electronics Type Designation System (JETDS). With 'M' designating a ground and/or mobile weapon; and 'C' designating with electronic jamming capabilities. And as produced by Counter-electronics High-power Advanced Microwave Project (CHAMP).

.TM7

Last edited by TM7; 09-19-2019 at 05:40 PM.
post #27 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-19-2019, 06:43 PM

Quote:
O-Mega

After checking on some of the parts on the display table, it is certain the engine is JT100 turbojet manufactured by NATO member Czech Republic rocket producer PBS. How does Iran get these engines from NATO member?

The MC79050 code on display does not track to any Iranian weaponry that I could locate. But instead conforms to a Joint Electronics Type Designation System (JETDS). With 'M' designating a ground and/or mobile weapon; and 'C' designating with electronic jamming capabilities. And as produced by Counter-electronics High-power Advanced Microwave Project (CHAMP). .TM7
One of our high tech CHAMP missiles with a external Czech turbo jet??? Ludicrously funny!! I read the same story on a Russian site. Come on man.

The Czech’s sell those engines all over the world. Advertised as perfect for a UAV.

Ammunition is like firewood. The more you have, the warmer you feel.
post #28 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-19-2019, 07:19 PM
TM7

Va-rifleman...
Not so ludicrous if the tables had a mixed hodgepodge of various junk.

And I guess you missed my question --> What's a NATO country doing supplying JT100 to hated arch enemy Iran, who is also Israel's nemesis?

But I would like you to answer it....

And so does that make Czech Rep and NATO a partner in the worst refinery attack ever? 🤔

Or would that partnership be reserved for Russia if they were supplying JT100's?

Btw, if I recall correctly JT100's are used in short to mid-range missiles we and israel use---can you recall?
.TM7
post #29 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-19-2019, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Va-rifleman...

And I guess you missed my question --> What's a NATO country doing supplying JT100 to hated arch enemy Iran, who is also Israel's nemesis?

And so does that make Czech Rep and NATO a partner in the worst refinery attack ever? 🤔

Or would that partnership be reserved for Russia if they were supplying JT100's?

Btw, if I recall correctly JT100's are used in short to mid-range missiles we and israel use---can you recall?
.TM7
I didn’t miss your question. That engine is available on the open market. Pretty easy to reverse engineer as well. It’s a low tech Turbo Jet, mounted like a V1 with a huge radar signature and not even a Turbo Fan that would give greater range and less fuel consumption.

So do these debris look like a Quds-1 or Boeing’s latest, most top secret design?
Saudi Arabia/Yemen/iran-4e9983d3-9bde-48f2-95bb-6002c3ad0d55_1568936011054.jpeg

BTY. Crude from Venezuela is not light sweet, but much heavier and more difficult to process.

Ammunition is like firewood. The more you have, the warmer you feel.
post #30 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-19-2019, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Va-rifleman...

.TM7
I can't say that the Czechs didn't directly sell it to them, but it's more likely the tech was acquired on the black market, from a third-party.

"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
~Pericles~

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page