..Eat dem dam babies..! - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-04-2019, 08:58 AM Thread Starter

Default ..Eat dem dam babies..!

This happening from just yesterday shows what can happen to a section of our society that accepts lies about the

environment as well as being callous enough to partake in the slaughter of the innocents !

At Kamela Harris' shindig, this hysterical woman applied "liberal logic" to what she seriously believed, concerning the threat of

"climate change". She has swallowed the crap bucket of "climate change", and is convinced that we have only a few weeks to live!

I don't know if she is afflicted with Asbergers'... but she has a plan for "baby recycling"..

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/get...climate-change

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-04-2019, 09:24 AM

It was almost like a comedy routine and would have been funny if it hadn't been so pathetic.
Was AOC struck dumb, or did she agree??

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
H*LL HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-04-2019, 09:24 AM

Behold, the average democrat voter.

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - George Orwell

Dumb, Dumber, Democrat
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-04-2019, 10:02 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugeye View Post
It was almost like a comedy routine and would have been funny if it hadn't been so pathetic.
Was AOC struck dumb, or did she agree??
From what I saw on Fox..she just stood there like a Dummacrat !

After all, how can any Democrat fault the poor, possibly dim-witted woman. They preached the climate doomsday message themselves !

Furthermore, they have preached the baby liquidation message, for at least 40 years, so converting babies to

a pot roast, is only a short, easy step away!

Once a group chucks any form of a moral compass, there is very little they won't do.

God tells us what is right and what is wrong, but when they turn away from God, what is left to limit evil?

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)

Last edited by ironglow; 10-04-2019 at 10:13 AM.
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-04-2019, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironglow View Post
From what I saw on Fox..she just stood there like a Dummacrat !

After all, how can any Democrat fault the poor, possibly dim-witted woman. They preached the climate doomsday message

themselves ! Furthermore, they have preached the baby liquidation message, for at least 40 years, so converting babies to

a pot roast, is only a short, easy step away!

Once a group chucks any form of a moral compass, there is very little they won't do.

God tells us what is right and what is wrong, but when they turn away from God, what is left to limit evil?

Exactly, they have turned away from GOD, and are joined at the hip with satan.

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-04-2019, 10:22 AM

Well now, we know that we are living in the end times. The dems are calling good bad and bad good. Just as scripture tells us.

Save the animals and make dog & cat food out of the unborn. Do experiments, sure why not. Even make skin lotion restorer and call it colagin. Yep next they will be recycling the old and sick for used parts and experimental medical research. It just costs too much to keep us old folks around. After all we’re no longer productive and we resist the government propaganda.

Come quickly Lord Jesus.

Byron

Christian by choice, American by the grace of God.

NRA LIFE, Trump for 2020
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-04-2019, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastorp View Post
well now, we know that we are living in the end times. The dems are calling good bad and bad good. Just as scripture tells us.

Save the animals and make dog & cat food out of the unborn. Do experiments, sure why not. Even make skin lotion restorer and call it colagin. Yep next they will be recycling the old and sick for used parts and experimental medical research. It just costs too much to keep us old folks around. After all we’re no longer productive and we resist the government propaganda.

Come quickly lord jesus.
yes!!!!!!

post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-04-2019, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironglow View Post
This happening from just yesterday shows what can happen to a section of our society that accepts lies about the

environment as well as being callous enough to partake in the slaughter of the innocents !

At Kamela Harris' shindig, this hysterical woman applied "liberal logic" to what she seriously believed, concerning the threat of

"climate change". She has swallowed the crap bucket of "climate change", and is convinced that we have only a few weeks to live!

I don't know if she is afflicted with Asbergers'... but she has a plan for "baby recycling"..

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/get...climate-change

First what is Ashbergers? If you were meaning asperger's how does it fit in with this woman being stupid? Most aspie's are pretty smart and some are high functioning while others don't do so well with people in general but I see comparing this woman to someone with asperger's syndrome as insulting to aspie's. I have a grandson that is an aspie and I know exactly what he would tell you about this statement and he wouldn't mince words..
post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-04-2019, 07:34 PM

Agreed! Had another great day at the VA, met and prayed with several, and all are of the mind He is coming very soon and they could all see that He is calling His Own to Him, right now.
blessings

Come quickly, Lord Jesus
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-04-2019, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldandslow View Post
First what is Ashbergers? If you were meaning asperger's how does it fit in with this woman being stupid? Most aspie's are pretty smart and some are high functioning while others don't do so well with people in general but I see comparing this woman to someone with asperger's syndrome as insulting to aspie's. I have a grandson that is an aspie and I know exactly what he would tell you about this statement and he wouldn't mince words..
OFF TOPIC
First off, don't be angry with IG, he wouldn't deliberately hurt anyone, in fact he would cut out his own tongue before he did.
I mentored a littler boy with Aspergers a few years ago.
He sat drawed up all day at school and wouldn't even eat lunch.
So I took on the challenge and for a month nothing changed, so I would just sit with him outside the office and talk about everything, and he never responded.
But one Friday I started talking about nascar, and he sat up and looked at me, and started talking.
He knew every driver, their car number, the car brand, the crew chiefs, and everything nascar.
He could tell you the make and model of every car on the road.
To sum up, he had as much car knowledge as the pro's.
Sadly I've lost contact with him, they moved away.
I hope he has a job in the auto industry, because he would be the best man on the job.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page