Iran and terrorism - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-05-2019, 10:18 PM Thread Starter

Default Iran and terrorism

Iran finances terrorism to the tune of a billion dollars ($1,000,000,000) per year. Just think for a moment..a couple years ago, Obama gave

Iran enough to keep them in the terrorism business for 155 years ! ...And that is assuming the account doesn't pay interest !

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sta...-isis-al-qaeda

How many Americans will die because of Obama's gift ?

I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion. (Alexander the Great)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-07-2019, 12:55 AM

"The Tehran regime has spent nearly $1 billion per year to support terror groups "that serve as its proxies and expand its malign influence across the globe," the State Department said. Those groups include Hezbollah, Hamas and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad."

Yep those are certainly the groups I think of when thinking about attacks on AMERICANS - NOT Al Qaeda, ISIS, etc.
post #3 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-07-2019, 10:19 AM

I don't believe they kept the total gift. I think a considerable chunk found it's way back to the one that gave it to them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-07-2019, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWBear View Post
"The Tehran regime has spent nearly $1 billion per year to support terror groups "that serve as its proxies and expand its malign influence across the globe," the State Department said. Those groups include Hezbollah, Hamas and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad."

Yep those are certainly the groups I think of when thinking about attacks on AMERICANS - NOT Al Qaeda, ISIS, etc.
You heard of the Beirut barracks bombing? How about the Khobar Towers bombing?

"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
~Pericles~
post #5 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-07-2019, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-mega View Post
You heard of the Beirut barracks bombing? How about the Khobar Towers bombing?
That was NWB trying to justify giving billions to terrorists.
He butchers babies too.

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
H*LL HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.
post #6 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-11-2019, 12:44 PM
TM7

Looks like the Iranians are coming to Trump's aid to fry the Deep State by releasing details on CIA agent Levinson (held for years), but abandoned by Brennan-Mueller-Hillary-Obama who stole the millions put up by a Russian aristocrat to secure Levinson's release.
.TM7
post #7 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-11-2019, 04:26 PM Thread Starter

Quote:

Of course, Hezbollah, Palestinian jihadists and Hamas attack Americans.. What scenario would make you think they would attack Al Queda, ISIS etc ?

I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion. (Alexander the Great)
post #8 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-11-2019, 07:49 PM

Quote:

"Those groups include." That does not rule out Al Qaeda or isis, etc.

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
H*LL HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.
post #9 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-11-2019, 08:08 PM Thread Starter

Quote:

So, it doesn't matter if they sponsor terrorists who kill Germans, Irish, Poles or Sudanese?

In any case the Iranians do sponsor those who kill Americans.. In fact, many of the IEDs that killed our troops, were manufactured in Iran..

Yes; they do sponsor mad groups who kill Americans. What makes you think Iranians really give a s*# t who they kill ?

https://www.iranfocus.com/en/terrori...qaeda-and-isis

post #10 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-12-2019, 12:13 AM
TM7

Iran Focus ..... ? Good one 😄

Open main menu
SourceWatch Search
Iran Focus
Read in another language

Watch this page
Edit
According to their website, Iran Focus is a U.K-based "non-profit news service provider that focuses on events in Iran, Iraq and the Middle East ... dedicated to providing comprehensive, up-to-date information and news on the Persian Gulf region in a fair and balanced manner." [1](Italics added)

The nonprofit claim is impossible to verify as the site provides no information on their source of funding, their board of directors or even their staff. None of the articles written by Iran Focus carry a byline and the "sources" they cite are often unidentified.

The domain name registration for the site is in the name of Mohammad Hanif Jazayeri, who is Iran Focus’ current executive editor. Jazayeri is a 21 year old student from Great Britain whose parents both have been members of the People's Mojahedin Organisation of Iran PMOI, a political arm of the MKO. Hanif has been campaigning to have the PMOI removed from the UK list of designated terrorist organisations. [2]

In his article ‘Iran Focus: The MKO Propaganda Machine’ Nema Milaninia reports that Iran Focus is an agency run by the the Mojahdin-e-khalq organization, MKO, MEK an Iranian opposition group named as a terrorist organization by the US State Department. He claims that the news outlet is used as a tool for disseminating propaganda in order to:

1. Remove the MKO from the UK’s and USA’s list of terrorist organizations.
2. Present the MKO and its associated bodies as a legitimate opposition group and the “democratic” alternative to the current Iranian government. [3]
Regardless of whether Iran Focus is affiliated with the MKO, the "fair and balanced" label is questionable at best. Their attempts to paint the current government in Iran as evil is obvious. The pro PMOI slant to their stories is also readily apparent. [4] [5] [6]

Contact Details
Iran Focus
PO Box 54238
London, W14 9ZA
United Kingdom
Web: http://www.iranfocus.com

External links
Nema Milaninia, "Iran Focus: The MKO Propaganda Machine", Iranian Truth, July 13th, 2005.
Nema Milaninia, "Made up Stories.com The MKO propaganda Machine" Iranian.com, August 1, 2005.
Last edited 11 years ago by CMD bot
SourceWatch
Content is available under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike unless otherwise noted.
PrivacyDesktop

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page