Graybeard Outdoors banner

Nancy just said it..

761 views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  NWBear 
#1 ·
She spoke through the layers of plastic..they are going for impeachment !

Now we see the crooks under oath ! If you think their lineup of Commie toadies was funny..watch the circus which likes ahead..

#3 ·
My take on it is that the charges that are impeachable offenses like ignoring a congressional subpoena are so trivial as to be ridiculous to even casual observers. Even the bribery angle is trifling and does not withstand counterargument.

The only real surprise she has available is timing of the vote.

#4 ·
The democrats don't have anything lose at this point, they might as well go for it. The Senate will not remove Trump anyway, and it will be an actual trial...with things like discovery. Trump will be able to declassify anything he wants to, and a lot of the paper trails and documents from Ukraine are already being released from private sector investigative journalists and alternative news sites. It will expose the origins of the entire Russian Hoax, as well as the overthrow of Ukraine, the corruption of installed US officials, the missing billions of dollars, and most importantly, the US agencies and people who were really involved in the 2016 election interference and ongoing attempt to overthrow the elected government of the US.
Hopefully, the Senate will not just dismiss the case due to lack of evidence of a crime being committed, and expose the whole dirty mess in a long drawn out trial. I think that may be what Trump is going for, he has outsmarted the deep state and DNC every step of the way so far.
If the American people lose this battle, there will never free elections in the US again and it will take a lot more than the ballot box to fix that. Let's hope it never comes to that. Gods Speed, Mr. President.

#8 ·
" Trump will be able to declassify anything he wants to, and a lot of the paper trails and documents from Ukraine are already being released from private sector investigative journalists and alternative news sites. It will expose the origins of the entire Russian Hoax, as well as the overthrow of Ukraine, the corruption of installed US officials, the missing billions of dollars, and most importantly, the US agencies and people who were really involved in the 2016 election interference and ongoing attempt to overthrow the elected government of the US."

I am waiting with great anticipation for this ACTUAL EVIDENCE to be brought forth. So far most of the stories I read are suppositions, like "I heard that ... is guilty" or "... made so much money he must be guilty of something???" I especially want to see the "evidence" that shows ALL the US national intelligence agencies got it wrong on Russia's interference. If this proves true we are all in deep yogurt - I would hate to see us base our national policies on intelligence gathered by "InfoWars".

#14 ·
"And I would hate to see us base our national policies on intelligence gathered by the so called 'mainstream media".

I agree, that is why I said the (OFFICIAL) US Intelligence agencies.

"Heck, I'll settle for not basing our national policies on the House of Representatives."

What "overturn" an election (of the "peoples house")!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.