Graybeard Outdoors banner

Update: George Zimmerman decides to

6K views 58 replies 15 participants last post by  Mule 11 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Unless Z has some very outstanding legal bills compiled while securing his freedom, he should leave it alone.

The Martin family has lost a member, which is still painful, regardless who started the fight.

If his legal bills are covered, I would suggest he not rub the Martin family's face in it !

#10 ·
I disagree, though he is not a poster child for a law abiding citizen, if the allegations are true, then the lawsuit needs to proceed and I hope he wins. It seems the girlfriend knew her sister was lying, the mother knew her daughter was lying, and even the prosecutor seems to of known he was soliciting perjured testimony. The lies are what led to his arrest, trial and eventual not guilty verdict.
No matter what our personal feelings are for or against a perp, the prosecutor should not be allowed to fabricate evidence, hide exculpatory evidence, or solicit perjury.

#3 ·
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/12/we_are_all_george_zimmerman_now.html

December 5, 2019
We Are All George Zimmerman Now
By George Zimmerman
Most people know my name, George Zimmerman, largely due to negative stereotypes propagated by the media as a result of the 2012 incident in Sanford, Florida, in which Trayvon Martin died.

Unfortunately, most people don’t recall the fact that I was exonerated of any wrongdoing after a thorough investigation by the Sanford Police Department in March 2012. They had interviewed dozens of witnesses, analyzed 911 calls, and examined the physical evidence of my broken nose, the lacerations on the back of my head, as well as the bruised knuckles of my assailant.

George Zimmerman in 2012, following the incident

Photo via the State of Florida

This was all backed up by eyewitness Johnathan Good who told police that he saw me screaming for help while blows were coming down on me “MMA style.”

At the conclusion of the police investigation, Sanford Chief of Police Bill Lee announced that my actions were taken in self-defense and there were no grounds for my arrest. It was not even a “stand your ground” case. What followed immediately was a campaign of race-based defamation and incitement against me, led by Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump.

I am the last person who ever expected to be accused of being a bigot. I am Hispanic. My mother is from Peru. I speak fluent Spanish. I was an Obama supporter and a social activist. Just a year earlier, I had led a community-wide effort to get justice for Sherman Ware, a homeless black man who had been attacked by the son of a white police officer. I was also active in a mentoring program where I spent my spare time (and money) with black teens whose parents were in prison.

The Martin family attorney, Benjamin Crump, quickly recruited for his incitement efforts Al Sharpton, a man who was infamous for the 1989 Tawana Brawley race hoax and other incidents of mayhem based on racial incitement over the years. Then, Obama’s Department of Justice sent representatives to Sanford to “investigate,” but they instead helped organize protests demanding my arrest. As the protests heated up and Crump’s false narrative was repeated by the media ad nauseam, even fair-minded people began to demand my arrest without cause. Then, out of the blue, Crump produced a recorded interview of a “phone witness,” whom, he said, was Trayvon Martin’s 16-year-old girlfriend, “Diamond Eugene.”

In the recorded interview with Diamond Eugene, Crump openly led the witness. She mostly just echoed everything Crump said. Two weeks later, prosecutors went to Miami to interview 16-year-old Diamond Eugene under oath. That’s when, as I recently learned, 18-year-old Rachel Jeantel appeared, claiming she was Diamond Eugene. Despite the discrepancy in name and age, prosecutors interviewed Rachel Jeantel anyway and used her obviously false statements to issue an affidavit of probable cause for my arrest. The rest is history.

Hollywood filmmaker Joel Gilbert just released a film and book of the same name, The Trayvon Hoax: Unmasking the Witness Fraud that Divided America. He investigated the public records and made a discovery – Rachel Jeantel was an imposter. She was not “Diamond Eugene.” She was not Trayvon’s girlfriend. She was not on the phone with him before our altercation. She lied in court about everything she claimed to have heard over the phone in order to send me to prison for life.

In The Trayvon Hoax, Gilbert not only proves that Rachel was a fraud, he actually finds Trayvon’s real girlfriend, Diamond Eugene, studying Criminal Justice at Florida State University, of all things! Gilbert also identifies those who knew about the witness fraud, such as Trayvon Martin's mother Sybrina Fulton, now a 2020 Miami Dade Commissioner candidate. Gilbert also identifies the attorneys who likely knew and/or should have known about the witness switch.

The damage the trial did to me and my family has been devastating. I suffered from PTSD and, as a result, acted out for a few years before finally returning to the person I was. I was kicked out of college due to threats against the staff by the New Black Panthers. I lost my career path to become an attorney, and to this day I cannot work or even circulate in public. In 2015, someone tried to kill me. The bullet missed my head by inches, and the shooter got 20 years in prison. Today I remain in hiding, as does my family due to constant threats, which appear almost daily in rap songs and social media rants.

Ironically, Trayvon Martin and I ended up having much in common. We were both used to divide America for a political agenda. Since the trial, I have watched in horror as those who incited against me have divided America along racial lines. Black Lives Matter started as a result of my acquittal. BLM took its vigilante act to Ferguson, and the resulting "Ferguson Effect" led to a sharp rise in homicides in black neighborhoods. Even today, Benjamin Crump continues his false race narrative (and defames me) in his new book entitled, Open Season: Legalized Genocide of Colored People.

I have now taken up the cause of bringing America back together again, and I intend to do it by revealing how the country was deceived. I feel that if I can expose and hold accountable those at the origin of this evil witness fraud, the healing can begin.

I have hired attorney Larry Klayman in his private capacity, founder of Judicial Watch and now Freedom Watch. I am suing Rachel Jeantel, Brittany “Diamond” Eugene, Sybrina Fulton, Tracy Martin, Benjamin Crump, prosecutors Angela Corey, Bernie de la Rionda, John Guy, the state of Florida, the FDLE, and HarperCollins Publishing for in excess $100 million. I don't care about the money as much as I care about the truth coming out in discovery and at trial.

Racheal Jeantel lied under oath to deprive me of my constitutional rights and send me to prison for life. The others either suborned perjury or lied under oath to hide their knowledge of the switch of the legitimate phone witness, Diamond Eugene, for Rachel Jeantel, whom they knew was an imposter. My lawsuit is online and can be viewed or downloaded here: Zimmerman v Sybrina Fulton, Crump et al.

I am bringing this action not only to get justice for myself, but for all those Americans who are falsely accused of racial animus as well as those victimized by fake witnesses and unscrupulous prosecutors.

This lawsuit is also for the Bell family, whose sons were falsely accused of involvement in a tragic gym accident that caused the death of Kendrick Johnson. This lawsuit is for Officer Darren Wilson of Ferguson, whom even Eric Holder had to admit was falsely accused of shooting a man who allegedly put his hands up. This lawsuit is for the police officers in Baltimore, both black and white, who were falsely accused of harming Freddy Gray in order to justify mob violence. This lawsuit is for Brett Kavanaugh and any future Supreme Court nominees falsely accused of crimes they did not commit to prevent their nominations.

More than anything else, this lawsuit is for the America I grew up in and still believe in, an America of equal justice for all, where race hoaxes and fake witnesses have no place, an America where the content of one's character, not race, is the basis for one's judgement of another.

With my lawsuit, I hope to make a strong statement that false witnesses will not be tolerated, not in Seminole County Court or any court, and not in the United States Senate chambers. False witnesses must face consequences, or they will continue to ruin lives of innocent people. There is nothing more un-American and irreligious under the Ten Commandments than to bear false witness.

I look forward to succeeding in my court actions and hope to have enough funds to found a center for falsely accused persons of all races, those railroaded by charlatans, prosecutors, and an all too willing establishment media.

#5 ·
trump did it.:tango_face_wink:

i say eh, so what. its Zimmer's money and time, let him waste it.

#7 ·
i gave Z his say. i don't care what or who or how Z says. as i said before, eh, so what.

#9 ·
The 'so what' is your article went into great detail about Z's lawsuit. I assume you read the articles you post_ _but maybe not. If you 'don't care what or who or how Z says....' then why post on a DISCUSSION BOARD?
.TM7

#8 ·
Poor lil trsayvon got what he deserved, a punks death. He simply picked on the wrong white boy. Good luck to George. CHARLIE. :tango_face_surprise

#13 · (Edited)
I am not saying for one moment that Z was wrong..I do believe he acted in self defense. However, he has recovered now..and the other folks Martins will never get their son back.

I would rather just see them not bother each other anymore...unless, as I said, he still owes some huge legal bills, which should never have been.

#14 ·
I am not saying for ne moment that Z was wrong..I do believe he acted in self defense. However, he has recovered now..and the other folks Martins will never get their son back.

I would rather just see them not bother each other anymore...unless, as I said, he still owes some huge legal bills, which should never have been.

That is the point, if true, he should have never been arrested in the first place. So whether he has paid all his legal bills or not, he should be made whole. That is one of the biggest problems in our judicial system, perjury is not prosecuted, so people spend decades in jail on testimony which is a lie, not mistaken identity stuff, but outright lies. When witnesses lie, they should have to pay for all legal bills, and spend time in jail, and if prosecutors or law enforcement is in on it, it goes double for them.

#16 · (Edited)
Trayvon proceeds to pound on the wrong NON-WHITE dude and takes the "room temperature challenge".

Zimmerman, THE VICTIM, goes through YEARS of character assasination, constant threats of death, and heckling, can't even go out into the public, and he should just "let it lay"?

He!l, they even lied about Zimmerman's race, claiming he was white.

Let it lay because;
The Martin family "has lost a loved one"?

Well so has the Bin Laden family!

I say its time to take a stand against "black fraud".

Go get'em George!!!

#17 ·
As Chaplain in my Legion post, I am sometimes confronted with disagreements among members. So many times I have had to play the part of "peace maker", that I suppose that is what was working when I suggested that peace be pursued.

Sure, Z has a legitimate gripe, I wasn't playing that down. As I see it, any false claims in the courtroom, are usually inspired by the counsel for the plaintiff, and count for nothing, since they have all been proven false.

Normally, I am inclined to call for peace, however if Z can show where his life has been ruined by the incident, that could be a different story. However, it seems it was pointed out right here on GBO, that he was hauled in for doing something stupid, just a few months ago.

I believe we..have all seen the person who carries a grudge and harbors hatred for another..only doing great damage to themselves, while the object of their hatred simply goes on with their life, not being affected by all that hate.

Carrying hatred for somebody is like drinking a bit of poison every day, hoping to harm the one who you hate. We have an example of such hatred in the current "impeachment hearings".

The clowns who are running that costly exercise in futility, are purely hate filled. They are so consumed, that we never see Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler or any other impeachment driver, speak optimistically in a joyful mood..or share a positive outlook?

They have concentrated in their hatred to the point where they are useless in the office they have been elected to fill..having accomplished no good thing since 2016.

#23 ·
Seems the media is still trying to portray Martin as a young defenseless kid, like during the trial. We definitely know how they stand, they should be part of this lawsuit too IMO.

#22 · (Edited)
I am convinced, from what information we have, that Trayvon got nearly to the door of the home he was seeking to stay in for the night, but for some reason, decided to double back on his trail, sneak up on Z and give him he whipping of his life.

Bad choice..he didn't know Z was armed, the lacerations on the back of Z's head speak loudly toward the scene of having his head slammed against the concrete, perhaps several times.

The way I look at it, since Z is doing so well financially, why sue the Martin's for so much cash? Likely, the Martins don't have much..so how can it do any good
to take what little they do have ?

Yes, both Trayvon and his parents acted rudely, neither was Z a perfect gentleman...but that is water over the dam, why not opt for peace?

"Blessed are the peacemakers, For they shall be called sons of God." (Matt 5:9)

#27 ·
1. Trayvon martin was NOT a sweet, young, innocent teenager.

2. Zimmerman had his due process and was found innocent and acquitted.

Zimmerman seems to present a logical, honest case in his behalf. let him pursue it legally and see what the outcome is.

#30 ·
Zimmerman is 100% correct that the BLM movement was initiated by Race Baiters in Sanford, FL as a result of the Martin case. Too many false and misleading accusations were appealed at the Federal and State level leading to a corrupt Court of Public Opinion decision to indict Zimmerman.

The Sanford Police made the right decision on the night of the shooting (and that is no Monday Morning Quarterbacking) as I was in agreement with it then - and said so here! Their Chief of Police was later fired under Court of Public Opinion pressure through the City Council.

The Race Baiters seized an opportunity and ran with it. The complicit Media whipped the story into a white hot frenzy. The gullible Court of Public Opinion masses embraced the false narrative. Guilt ridden, weak willed, politicians caved. The Circus came to town and camped out. Carnies were everywhere. The "game" was rigged. Pockets were picked. STD's were spread around. A mountain of garbage was created for the entire Country to clean up. The Circus then went to Ferguson, perpetuated itself there, and left in its wake a "kill the police" attitude within the country-wide community of corrupt leaders and easy to incite gullible masses.

I was disappointed that Tax Cheat Al Sharpton wasn't a target of those sued by Zimmerman - unless I missed it.

#31 ·
Zimmerman is 100% correct that the BLM movement was initiated by Race Baiters in Sanford, FL as a result of the Martin case. Too many false and misleading accusations were appealed at the Federal and State level leading to a corrupt Court of Public Opinion decision to indict Zimmerman.

The Sanford Police made the right decision on the night of the shooting (and that is no Monday Morning Quarterbacking) as I was in agreement with it then - and said so here! Their Chief of Police was later fired under Court of Public Opinion pressure through the City Council.

The Race Baiters seized an opportunity and ran with it. The complicit Media whipped the story into a white hot frenzy. The gullible Court of Public Opinion masses embraced the false narrative. Guilt ridden, weak willed, politicians caved. The Circus came to town and camped out. Carnies were everywhere. The "game" was rigged. Pockets were picked. STD's were spread around. A mountain of garbage was created for the entire Country to clean up. The Circus then went to Ferguson, perpetuated itself there, and left in its wake a "kill the police" attitude within the country-wide community of corrupt leaders and easy to incite gullible masses.

I was disappointed that Tax Cheat Al Sharpton wasn't a target of those sued by Zimmerman - unless I missed it.

Richard,

You nailed it! I am hoping Sharpton's name will come up once the legal ball is rolling!

CR

#33 ·
If Z's accusations are correct. Some heads need to roll for what they did to him. If we continue to forgive and forget what the media and crooked lawyers (as well as politicians) are doing to our society, they will continue. They need to be punished for their lies. Once they realize that crap will not be tolerated, it will die down. However, the democrats and left wing media keep stirring the pots.

Rosewood

#34 ·
Al Sharpton, and let's add that race baiter Barack Obama to the lawsuit.

Remember that "sort of apology beer" he (Obama) had, after he jumped the gun, and the police were right?

#35 ·
Sharpton is slicker than Capone, at least Capone did time for tax evasion. Obama is another "untouchable", you think the race card wouldn't be played if any charges were to be even leveled against him...the entire deck would be played for trying to charge the messiah.

#37 ·
The Newsweek debt article claims debt for the purpose of obtaining a public defender for one his offenses, but likely Z is incorporated. The article goes on to list several other run ins with the Law.

Not much any of us can do about race baiting, including Z's race baiting.

Of course we all remember how Z's Keltec ran up to $65 million, but later sold for a few hundred thousand reportedly.

Now about the only people I know that are Z fans are on this board, and I use to be one until a few weeks into the case a few questions came up which indicated Z was culpable of kid's wrongful death.

...Did Z follow CCW rule #1 to avoid armed conflicts when possible? No, he proceeded to trackdown the kid.

...Did Z follow condo rules? No, he proceeded to trackdown the kid.

...Did Z follow police recommendations?
No, he proceeded to trackdown the kid.

...Was Z on drugs and aggressive? Likely yes, prescribed speed (Adderal) for AHDH

...Could Z fight? No, according to his trainer's court testimony Z had near zero capabilities to defend himself. Hence the gun ( which likely in hand.)

....Did condo rules allow night watch team captain to be armed? No.

...Did Z identify himself as a night watch captain, or wear cap or apparel showing he was a night or neighborhood watch guy? No

...Is it possible the kid was defending himself from a perceived threat tracking him? Yes

...Did the intake video at the police station show Z bloodied or roughed up? No, not really.

All Z had to do was follow condo rules, police recommendations and common sense and the kid would be alive today...and there would be 2 less grieving parents in Florida.
.TM7

#38 · (Edited)
George Zimmerman fan?

I never met the man, but he was acquitted of all charges, so all the "surmising" is just that.

Also, I try to never judge a man for a fight I wasn't in.

I hope he wins his lawsuit.

I'm tired of "fake news", and "black fraud", and a win for the other side would be a refreshing change.

#41 ·
Without starting an argument, why would you think was too bad that an innocent man wasn't "taken out", by a street thug with drugs in his system.

#42 ·
At the time I felt, and in some respects I still do, that both were culpable for the confrontation, and once it became a hand-to-hand battle, the winner is in the right. Both, IMO may of felt they were in physical danger, and both had the right to self defense. But when the family, media and courts use "feelings" and perjured testimonies to get him arrested and charged then it's time to take sides. I am fairly certain that had the roles been reversed, we would have never even heard of this.

Zimmerman has a target on his back, culminating in someone taking a shot at him. Though because of his name, there realy isn't much there legaly speaking, against zimmerman, I mean what speeding?

George Zimmerman's encounters with the law and public spotlight

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.