It looks like a very precision strike - Page 2 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-03-2020, 11:58 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpa&hisguns View Post
Telling congress would be like telling one enemy what you are about to do to another enemy! Hey, they labeled themselves!
Surely, if they didn't flinch when Barack Hussein handed over $155 billion to the #1 terrorist nation, we can't expect them to flinch about handing over confidential action plans..

If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.. (Gen George S. Patton)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-04-2020, 05:37 AM
TM7

The killing of Soliemani was not the work of geniuses. He flew commercially to Iracq to attend the funeral of 31 Iraquis killed by Americans around Christmas. He was on an announced state visit. I can see this stunt blowing up policy in Trump's face_ _Sadr gaining power and Americans told to get out.

Moreover, Iranian islamic 'Qisas' (payback) is now in play.....who, when, where is the question.

This is all interesting while in the background 280 contractor families are currently suing the Pentagon for consorting with 'terrorists' and causing the death of loved ones!

Trump needs to broaden his ME policy from Irancentric; because everything happening in the region is not driven by Iran as Netanyahu and the Pentagon claims. He also needs to consider if we have viable defenses against Avangaard missile systems despite what mil 'experts' claim.
.TM7
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-04-2020, 08:01 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TM7 View Post
The killing of Soliemani was not the work of geniuses. He flew commercially to Iracq to attend the funeral of 31 Iraquis killed by Americans around Christmas. He was on an announced state visit. I can see this stunt blowing up policy in Trump's face_ _Sadr gaining power and Americans told to get out.

Moreover, Iranian islamic 'Qisas' (payback) is now in play.....who, when, where is the question.

This is all interesting while in the background 280 contractor families are currently suing the Pentagon for consorting with 'terrorists' and causing the death of loved ones!

Trump needs to broaden his ME policy from Irancentric; because everything happening in the region is not driven by Iran as Netanyahu and the Pentagon claims. He also needs to consider if we have viable defenses against Avangaard missile systems despite what mil 'experts' claim.
.TM7
Yeah...big mistake ! Do you suppose those mullahs will be mad at us now ?

I guess the terrorism they have been committing all these years, since Jimma handed Iran over to them..has just been "love pats"..

C'mon TM...don't start sounding like MSNBC or CNN !

If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.. (Gen George S. Patton)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-04-2020, 02:23 PM

"since Jimma handed Iran over to them"

I guess I missed the treaty where the United States was obliged to start "allowing" countries to exist on their own????? I wonder who we should have "given" Iran to after we "gave" it to the Shah????? It is an interesting concept... Actually one that Briton used after WW I, wonder how that worked out for them long term...
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-04-2020, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWBear View Post
"since Jimma handed Iran over to them"

I guess I missed the treaty where the United States was obliged to start "allowing" countries to exist on their own????? I wonder who we should have "given" Iran to after we "gave" it to the Shah????? It is an interesting concept... Actually one that Briton used after WW I, wonder how that worked out for them long term...
Carters botched handling of Iran was one of the great foreign policy disasters of all time and it was a major contributing factor in why he was not re-elected. he really blew it big time.

It's easy to forget that because his domestic policies were disastrous too.

Last edited by conan the librarian; 01-04-2020 at 03:17 PM.
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-04-2020, 04:46 PM
TM7

Alot less Jimmy gave back Iran politicized meme _ _ and alot more like they kicked the puppet Shah out and took back their country. In fact that 150 billion IG harps on and on about was alot ofthe Shah's stolen monies.

With Trump introducing assassination of state figures on official announced business it remains to be seen who will be the first American official victim.

In any case Iracq and Iran will likely bring the Soliemani killing up for a general UN resolution against the USA; and if passed may result in the USA forced out of Iracq, or minamally result in forcing certain nations abandoning our ME 'coalition'.

Meanwhile Turkey threatens kicking US forces entirely out of Turkey while US occupies Syrian oil fields. Russia and China with Iram practice joint mil exercises.
.TM7
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-04-2020, 09:58 PM

"With Trump introducing assassination of state figures on official announced business it remains to be seen who will be the first American official victim."

Perhaps we should ask Putin how to do it with a plutonium tipped umbrella or poison door knobs; then we could exclaim "surprise" when our targets die...
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-04-2020, 10:32 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWBear View Post
"With Trump introducing assassination of state figures on official announced business it remains to be seen who will be the first American official victim."

Perhaps we should ask Putin how to do it with a plutonium tipped umbrella or poison door knobs; then we could exclaim "surprise" when our targets die...
Call it assassination if you wish, but it was defense of American interests, since he was behind the killing an American, and wounding several other Americans, just a short time ago.

Then this Soleimani came upon the scene to direct the attack upon our embassy...now that he has slacked off on killing Iranian anti-mullah demonstrators back home.

We elected Pres trump partly because too often Repugnicans would not fight back against our leftists at home, and the Demonrats would not take care of our interests overseas..

Now we have a president who covers both those neglected duties of the C-in-C...and some don't like it !

I suppose they would prefer a return to the Clinton-Bush-Obama years...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page