We don't need this ! - Page 2 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-09-2020, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pterodactyl View Post
So blacks are the only ones that suffer injustice? That has nothing to do with our flag and the national anthem. Kneeling to these is disrespectful to all Americans...

Make America great. Steel for the wall so we donít need cannons to shoot these turds back across the border...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-09-2020, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graybeard View Post
It does and that is what I thought when I first watched it. BUT.... I found it in another place with sound. Before he runs at that guy on the left side of screen two shots can be heard on the video with sound. I think maybe those shots came from the guy it appears he attacked, he struggles with the guy and a 3rd shot can be heard before he tries to run away and then falls dead.
I thought there was more to this...

Make America great. Steel for the wall so we donít need cannons to shoot these turds back across the border...
post #13 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-09-2020, 06:12 PM Thread Starter

I believe the victim ran at his attacker in self defense.. A real tragedy, because of the ignorance of a couple clods !

As far as Stonebird's remark, I don't like to say negative things concerning fellow posters, but that remark was a stupid remark!

It could well be an insult Mr.Arbery, since the news referred to his family as conservative in nature. There seems to be nothing to tie him to the

attitude of that self-centered, flag dishonoring millionaire.

Yes, the local law enforcement people should be made to explain why the long delay before the arrest of the perpetrators, and if their

explanation makes no sense, let them have a taste of their own local jail.

DON'T DRINK THE KOOLAID !

Last edited by ironglow; 05-09-2020 at 06:35 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-10-2020, 03:09 PM

I canít help but notice all the usual suspects lining up in this. Iíll wait and see where this goes. One thing for sure is some have not learned from rushed judgement...

post #15 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-10-2020, 03:11 PM

Quote:
It does and that is what I thought when I first watched it. BUT.... I found it in another place with sound. Before he runs at that guy on the left side of screen two shots can be heard on the video with sound. I think maybe those shots came from the guy it appears he attacked, he struggles with the guy and a 3rd shot can be heard before he tries to run away and then falls dead.
Being a skeptic I have to wonder if that tape had the sound tampered with.

post #16 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-10-2020, 04:04 PM
Administrator

Gun Cabinet

That I cannot say. I believe it is save to say the victim was unarmed. More than that who knows.

The story of the father/son is they saw him running by and thought that he might be a person who had been breaking into either vehicles or houses, not sure which. I've also now heard of a video of him going into a construction site and coming out empty handed. If that is true it puts a bit different light on him.

BUT bottom line is they did NOT have legal standing to stop him and for sure not to shoot him if he was unarmed. Even if he had stolen from them and was running away with the items in hand they can't legally shoot him. Only Texas allows that.

All I know for sure is a guy got shot and died. The rest is up to law enforcement to figure out and for a jury to decide on.

Bill aka the Graybeard

https://www.gboreloaded.com/forums

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

JESUS is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!
post #17 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-10-2020, 05:44 PM

New reports say there had be no reports of breaking in or stealing in that area.
They are now going after the dude who taped it.

RR
post #18 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-10-2020, 05:46 PM
Dee

Quote:
All I know for sure is a guy got shot and died. The rest is up to law enforcement to figure out and for a jury to decide on.
Exactly, and fake news being what it is, the end results may not be at all what its being portrayed as.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
post #19 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-10-2020, 05:56 PM

One thing for sure is. It will all come out in the wash... Since this is already politicized there will always be two trains of thought. Left vs Right... Whatever happened to factual news?

post #20 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-10-2020, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mule 11 View Post
So blacks are the only ones that suffer injustice? That has nothing to do with our flag and the national anthem. Kneeling to these is disrespectful to all Americans...
He kneeled because he was a spoiled rich boy who wanted the center of attention.

RR

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page