A real hero for memorial day. - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-25-2020, 06:07 AM Thread Starter

Default A real hero for memorial day.

A terrorist shoots her and knocks her down, yet she has the strength and presence of mind, to regain her feet and hit the switch to activate the barrier restraint system.

https://news.usni.org/2020/05/22/nas...ted-gun-battle

She then draws and eliminates the threat..turns him into a sieve...a real trooper ! Pass it on please, so his terrorist buddies can see that he got his azz blown away, by a brave and courageous WOMAN !

. I only wish the dog had a chance to chew on the terrorist for a few minutes before she erased him !
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	security.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	245204  

DON'T DRINK THE KOOLAID !

Last edited by ironglow; 05-25-2020 at 06:22 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-25-2020, 07:47 AM
Dee

Well, the report says she "rolled over" and hit the security gate switch, and the Navy Security Forces killed the terrorist.

While I consider her act heroic, and applaud her presence of mind to do so, I see nuthin about her actually being in the gunfight.

Wheres that part, or is there some exaggerated "fake news" here?

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty

Last edited by Dee; 05-25-2020 at 09:52 AM.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-25-2020, 02:10 PM

I don't know if she got a shot in but she followed her training and stopped the vehicle. That would make me very happy if I were her Company Commander or the base CO. Definite Navy Commendation Medal recommendation at least.

All of my favorite creatures have white bottoms.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-25-2020, 02:25 PM
Dee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Dave View Post
I don't know if she got a shot in but she followed her training and stopped the vehicle. That would make me very happy if I were her Company Commander or the base CO. Definite Navy Commendation Medal recommendation at least.
Absolutely, but credit should go where credit is due.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-25-2020, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee View Post
Absolutely, but credit should go where credit is due.
Amen. Should be a few mp's honored for their actions here.

All of my favorite creatures have white bottoms.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-25-2020, 06:37 PM

I knew some real heroes. They are gone now... Not looking for friends as some ..... imply.

Make America great. Steel for the wall so we donít need cannons to shoot these turds back across the border...
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-25-2020, 07:51 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Well, the report says she "rolled over" and hit the security gate switch, and the Navy Security Forces killed the terrorist.

While I consider her act heroic, and applaud her presence of mind to do so, I see nuthin about her actually being in the gunfight.

Wheres that part, or is there some exaggerated "fake news" here?
Well, the TV reports I saw, did say that she shot the intruder.. ..But here we go again, I offer what I saw on TV, and right off I have to "prove up" every detail.
It's not quite that easy! You read that article, can you tell us what her name is? Bet you can't, I searched and could not find it either.

Yet, I think we may be safe to assume she has a name! The authorities are being very closed mouthed concerning details, they often do it that way.

...But the troubling factor here, is the tendency to demand further proof for every detail, insinuating that the poster is lying.

Normally, I don't assume a man is lying, unless he exhibits a reason to suspect what he says. Things will work out however, since at some point,

Authorities will start to release the details...which will make how much difference? Does it matter right now, what her name was or if she fired the fatal shot?

Incidentally, the report I heard, said she virtually emptied her pistol into the vehicle and perpetrator. Good he got stopped, no matter who did it !

Last edited by ironglow; 05-25-2020 at 07:53 PM.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-25-2020, 08:04 PM
Dee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironglow View Post
A terrorist shoots her and knocks her down, yet she has the strength and presence of mind, to regain her feet and hit the switch to activate the barrier restraint system.

https://news.usni.org/2020/05/22/nas...ted-gun-battle

She then draws and eliminates the threat..turns him into a sieve...a real trooper ! Pass it on please, so his terrorist buddies can see that he got his azz blown away, by a brave and courageous WOMAN !

. I only wish the dog had a chance to chew on the terrorist for a few minutes before she erased him !
Ironglow, this is your post.

You tell a glorifying tale of a one woman army, taking a round, getting up, tripping the security barrier, and then single filling him full of holes, handily killin the terrorist.
And with it you post a link that tells a totally different version where the press release say a Navy Security team killed him.

Which is right. Your version, or the "news release link" you provided with this thread?

Here in Texas where it happened, our news says she was shot, but was able to close the security gates, and was later released from the hospital.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!

Last edited by Dee; 05-25-2020 at 08:17 PM.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-25-2020, 08:14 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Ironglow, you tell a glorifying tale of a one woman army, taking a round, getting up, and single handedly killin a terrorist.
And with it you post a link that tells a totally different version.

Which is right. Your version, or the news link you provided?
I refuse to join in nit picking, the information will come out, and I will report it to you. I don't know from were your distress comes.

In typical manner, when they are withholding names etc, they said "security" killed the terrorist. Believe it or not, she is part of security!

My major concern is how quickly some folks are to presume a poster is lying...not proven here.

Just curious; when you are in conversation with friends or neighbors, do you demand they prove every statement, or do believe them when they come up with something like "I had my car serviced at the dealer's yesterday"... or do you ask to see repair order?

Last edited by ironglow; 05-25-2020 at 08:17 PM.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-25-2020, 08:39 PM
Dee

Ironglow, I have finally found a local news release from the FBI that says the terrorist shot her in the chest with a pistol, hitting her body armor.
She closed the gate and as he was getting out of his car with a rifle, SHE shot and killed him. No other details.

You were RIGHT, and I was WRONG!

Apologizes are due.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!

Last edited by Dee; 05-25-2020 at 08:57 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page