Nooses, nooses..everywhere. - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-24-2020, 09:07 AM Thread Starter

Default Nooses, nooses..everywhere.

Ohhh.."the sky is falling"... Oh my.."lions and tigers and bears". There are nooses showing up everywhere ! A park in NY City.

Even comrade Cuomo had to butt in!

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...to-be-constru/

But cooler, investigating heads say, "no, it is a rope used in construction work"!

..And another NY City park..another frightening "noose" is found !

https://www.norwoodnews.org/nooses-f...no-hate-crime/

Day later, cooler heads, investigation shows..kids birthday party day before..they had a Pinata..left the string !

DON'T DRINK THE KOOLAID !

Last edited by ironglow; 06-24-2020 at 09:12 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-24-2020, 11:23 AM
Dee

Well, a loop tied in the rope to pull a garage door down at a nascar track garage being identified as a noose will give one an idea of the political intelligence level there.
Nuff said?

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-24-2020, 11:41 AM

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!

I have a couple of tree ropes with loops on them in the back of the truck. I use them for falling trees and the like.....I am 180 degrees out of kilter with the KKK. I can't stand them! I'm just putting that out there in case someone was to see them looped ropes and get the wrong idear!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-24-2020, 07:18 PM

They were used for a shop hoist.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-25-2020, 06:58 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpa&hisguns View Post
I have a couple of tree ropes with loops on them in the back of the truck. I use them for falling trees and the like.....I am 180 degrees out of kilter with the KKK. I can't stand them! I'm just putting that out there in case someone was to see them looped ropes and get the wrong idear!
Don't get caught carrying them around in your truck gpa! Who knows what kind of story some screaming mimi could dream up ?

The curious thing about that whole NASCAR thing is, that even though the loop was PROVEN to be just like all the other door ropes, and was there long before that driver was presented that particular space.. That driver STILL insists it is a noose !

Do we smell another Jussie Smollet plot here? ..And did NASCAR get suckered into a stupid move?

DON'T DRINK THE KOOLAID !
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-25-2020, 07:20 AM

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!

That driver is in the damage control mode now. I mean he shed tears on national TV cuz him got him's wittle feelings hurt over nothing. He dug himself a hole that he apparently is not man enough to crawl out of so most likely he'll just keep on digging.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-25-2020, 07:41 AM
Dee

Well, so much BS is getting real old at my house.

All this poor little black boy stuff, from all these knuckleheaded little white boys, is getting really, really old, and nascar has proved itself to be no different than any other "liberal has been".

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty

Last edited by Dee; 06-25-2020 at 09:21 AM.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-25-2020, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironglow View Post
Don't get caught carrying them around in your truck gpa! Who knows what kind of story some screaming mimi could dream up ?

The curious thing about that whole NASCAR thing is, that even though the loop was PROVEN to be just like all the other door ropes, and was there long before that driver was presented that particular space.. That driver STILL insists it is a noose !

Do we smell another Jussie Smollet plot here? ..And did NASCAR get suckered into a stupid move?

I read a little article about how tough it has been for him to be in NASCAR because of his color. Of course I put it down as mostly propaganda from the liberal news. Due to his actions on the noose thing I can understand now why some people would prefer not to have him around them. I don't care what your color is, if you are an a-hole I won't have anything to do with you.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-25-2020, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee View Post
Well, so much BS is getting real old at my house.

All this poor little black boy stuff, from all these knuckleheaded little white boys, is getting really, really old, and nascar has proved itself to be no different than any other "liberal has been".
Laura Ingram, And Tucker Carlson were saying that very same thing last night. Americans are getting completely fed up with all this crap. Bidens ahead 14 points, yea right, Hillary was ahead and had it in the bag also.
Bidens a nincompoop, even when he was on the View, those liberal lady's there were rolling their eyes and
looking at each other like what did he just say?
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-25-2020, 01:27 PM

Question Libtards, does a Cowboy. Rodeo, ranch tool called a lasso/ lariat, fit into your category also?
Hey, it could be used on horse back when they are trying to run away. We could see who was the best
at hog tying, hey cops there's an idea lol.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page