Rocky boots - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2017, 07:16 AM Thread Starter

Default Rocky boots

I am thinking about buying a pair of Rocky 16 inch broadhead boots .Just wonderd if any of you guys have ever had a pair ?

Sent from my X325–Locked to Life Wireless using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-17-2017, 02:49 PM

About 10 years ago my son and I each had to replace the soles on our Rocky Books. Our soles didn't wear out, they disintegrated. Actually crumbled. His failed one year and mine the next. Rocky sent us new soles and we had to have a shoe shop replace them at our expense.

I feel certain they have made a change to another sole compound.
Old 08-17-2017, 03:01 PM

I've had a pair of Rocky slip on all leather work boots with the oil resistant sole for about 5 years. Wore them everyday for about a year and they have held up well.

The oil resistant non slip sole is slick as heck on mud and snow though.

"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife that you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." Fred Bear

Handi 243 working on full Bubbaization. American Classic Model 1377 & Ruger Air Hawk. Zebco, Shimano, Garcia & Shakespeare. Heddon, Rapala, Buck & Leatherman.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-04-2019, 08:38 AM

I haven't tried rocky long boots. I am using the boots which I bought from the Ski Bum coupons because they are cheap at price and good in quality. They are too comfy and good to wear in winters.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in