Peterdiktatertroll - Page 2 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-08-2019, 12:01 AM

Ahh, there it is. But I wasn't a member way back then. Means I have to start all over?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-08-2019, 12:13 AM

This sounds like a mutiny lol.
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-08-2019, 12:28 AM
Administrator

Gun Cabinet

Yup if you weren't a member on March 1, 2014 you'd have to register as a new member to use the site.

Bill aka the Graybeard

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

JESUS is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-08-2019, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graybeard View Post
Yup if you weren't a member on March 1, 2014 you'd have to register as a new member to use the site.
Ok. Arrrr lol. We be haven our own ship.
Attached Images

Last edited by Argent11; 11-08-2019 at 12:45 AM.
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-08-2019, 01:03 AM
Administrator

Gun Cabinet

I've not asked anyone to join or use the site Matt has set up. He has, I haven't. If someone asks me a question I answer it within the limits of my ability and knowledge to do so. Always have, from way before there was an internet I helped people when I could. Since the early days of the internet I've been on it and have helped those whom I could. Doing that and being helpful is what gave me the contacts needed to set up and build this site.

Anyone who asks gets the benefit of any knowledge I have.

I have no ownership interest in the site. It is Matt's baby, I am just participating there same as any and everyone is free to do on any internet site out there. No one will be invited by me to go there. But if someone asks me about it I will share the knowledge I have and since Matt is my son and has asked me to be an Admin there as I am here I can also help folks who ask for it to get their account active there same as here or any other site I am admin on.

Before I set up this site I was a member of every shooting, hunting, fishing, outdoor website I was able to find on the internet. I've seen lots of folks who post here who are also posting there, just as folks post to lots of other sites they discuss here such as the recent questions about the cast bullet site that was having trouble.

Join there, or not, post there or not. Matters not to me, might to Matt but not to me. That comment applies to any and all sites out there vying for your attention. Seems to me there is a place for a whole bunch of sites on the www.

Bill aka the Graybeard

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

JESUS is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-08-2019, 01:00 PM

It will work out for the best. Some of the newer guys didn't know who Matt was. Now that you have
explained it they will be more comfortable with it. At first I didn't know who Matt was I just thought he
was a guy in IT. But then you told me who he was.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page