Jehovah's Witnesses expose' tomorrow - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 365 (permalink) Old 11-12-2018, 11:25 PM Thread Starter

Default Jehovah's Witnesses expose' tomorrow

Tuesday evening (11/13/18)..an expose' of the JWs comes on at 9 PM est.

It will be on A&E channel.

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)

Last edited by ironglow; 12-01-2018 at 10:59 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 365 (permalink) Old 11-12-2018, 11:50 PM

post #3 of 365 (permalink) Old 11-13-2018, 12:31 AM

If you have cable, A&E is (Arts and Entertainment) channel.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 365 (permalink) Old 11-13-2018, 05:15 AM

I can about bet my house that 3/4s of the viewers will be liberal atheists that would tear down anything that pushed a belief in God. Im not a JW and don't agree with everything they preach but I hold them higher esteem then an atheists and like the liberals with gun control. After they tear down one thing they just go after the next. Maybe your church will be next. The atheists will not electronically count me as one of the viewers. Probably some crap that that nut case leah remini is stiring up to get some last minutes of fame in front of a camera. A&E should be called the Liberal Arts and Entertainment channel. They are one of the biggest supporters of open homosexuality on the tv today. NO THANKS

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! STEEL FOR TANKS NOT FENCES!!!

Last edited by lloyd smale; 11-13-2018 at 05:29 AM.
post #5 of 365 (permalink) Old 11-13-2018, 06:51 AM

"Probably some crap that that nut case leah remini is stiring up "

Talk about haters.

Come quickly, Lord Jesus
post #6 of 365 (permalink) Old 11-13-2018, 07:19 AM

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!

Though Leah hasn't said it yet, they believe that Christianity as a whole is a cult. They are just choosing their battles wisely. This is nothing new. John F Kennedy believed that destroying the faith in God was the start controlling the minds of the people. Dr David Jeremiah(who has more wisdom than anyone in Washington)did a series on the subject. Dr Jeremiah talked about the plan of attack going clear back to Kennedy. Sammy Davis Jr, Bing Crosby and a whole list of Hollywood were involved. It's nothing new it's just the modern day version of what has been going on for years. They now have their own TV channels to use as weapons.....for what good it will do them.

The Bible is clear....in the last days the Christians are going to be persecuted. The good news is that God's promises are true and Satan was defeated at the cross so those that have put their faith and trust in Christ will win in the end! I got's no worries. I never did much care who liked me or who didn't including and particularly Leah!
post #7 of 365 (permalink) Old 11-13-2018, 09:47 AM Thread Starter

OK..so do we believe these scriptures and obey? Do we allow the JWs to preach their false gospel without correction? Or do we treat them as any other cult which denies Jesus, and expose them?

Ephesians 5:11 ESV
Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… ……………
2 John 1:10 ESV
If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… ……………
2 Timothy 2:14 ESV
Remind them of these things, and charge them before God not to quarrel about words, which does no good, but only ruins the hearers.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …………….
Titus 3:10 ESV
As for a person who stirs up division, after warning him once and then twice, have nothing more to do with him,
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… ………………………………………….
2 Timothy 4:2 ESV
Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… ……………………..
1 John 4;3 KJV
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)

Last edited by ironglow; 11-13-2018 at 10:08 AM.
post #8 of 365 (permalink) Old 11-13-2018, 01:00 PM

as long as there not shoving it down my throat there free to believe what they want. Its not my job to judge its Gods. He will judge them in the end. Personaly id rather spend correction time on atheists and liberals.

post #9 of 365 (permalink) Old 11-13-2018, 01:16 PM

If you want to think that ultra liberal cultist is on your side or the side of christains and buy into her trash then have at it. How any Christian or even anyone with an iq of over 50 would put any credence in her opinions is beyond me. Hope your chosen faith isn't the next one she trys to make some money and fame picking apart on tv. Your in good company. All the liberals women hold her right up there with Hillary. Watch it and support that network that on the next show will be telling your children there a hero if they stand up and say there proud to be gay. Hater? you bet! she deserves nothing less.
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodshot View Post
"Probably some crap that that nut case leah remini is stiring up "

Talk about haters.

post #10 of 365 (permalink) Old 11-13-2018, 01:43 PM

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironglow View Post
OK..so do we believe these scriptures and obey? Do we allow the JWs to preach their false gospel without correction? Or do we treat them as any other cult which denies Jesus, and expose them?

Ephesians 5:11 ESV
Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.

2 John 1:10 ESV
If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting

2 Timothy 2:14 ESV
Remind them of these things, and charge them before God not to quarrel about words, which does no good, but only ruins the hearers.

Titus 3:10 ESV
As for a person who stirs up division, after warning him once and then twice, have nothing more to do with him,
2 Timothy 4:2 ESV
Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching.
1 John 4;3 KJV
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
I could not agree more! First it was The Church of Scientology, now it's the JWS!.........does Leah now the difference or are we next?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page