Graybeard Outdoors

Graybeard Outdoors (https://www.go2gbo.com/forums/index.php)
-   Religious Discussion (https://www.go2gbo.com/forums/156-religious-discussion.html)
-   -   K Copeland prophecy for 2018 (https://www.go2gbo.com/forums/156-religious-discussion/388972-k-copeland-prophecy-2018-a.html)

powderman 02-03-2019 08:59 PM

You had a chance to show the board how it works when I asked you to heal my foot. Ya didna come through. But then, maybe that’s not the “way it works”.

Good grief LC. Goodshot can't heal your foot, neither can I or anybody here, I don't ever remember seeing him say that HE could. GOD does the healing, GS will tell you that. if you deserve to be healed in God's eyes, you will be. All ANY man can do is follow God's instructions to lay on the hands and pray. God Chooses who he heals and who he blesses. We have ALL here prayed for healings for ourselves and others. God answers all prayers, sometimes the answer s NO. CHARLIE.

ironglow 02-04-2019 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by powderman (Post 2055841064)

Good grief LC. Goodshot can't heal your foot, neither can I or anybody here, I don't ever remember seeing him say that HE could. GOD does the healing, GS will tell you that. if you deserve to be healed in God's eyes, you will be. All ANY man can do is follow God's instructions to lay on the hands and pray. God Chooses who he heals and who he blesses. We have ALL here prayed for healings for ourselves and others. God answers all prayers, sometimes the answer s NO. CHARLIE.

Now, that's the way I see it! Answers come as, Yes... No... or Not right now.

Sounds simplistic, but this is where BELIEVING comes in.

goodshot 02-04-2019 06:23 AM

That's why LC is on ignore, he is so far from relationship he knows not the basics.

Jesus desires 1st place in our lives.
best wishes

littlecanoe 02-04-2019 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by powderman (Post 2055841064)
You had a chance to show the board how it works when I asked you to heal my foot. Ya didna come through. But then, maybe that’s not the “way it works”.

GS Makes claims Charlie. More careful reading of his posts are in order. He tells us that we are to be doing Greater works and the same works as Christ. I’m simply asking the man to live up to his self billing.

Also, if you will dig into charismatic and new Apostolic Reformation theology you will find that they teach that we are not meant to be ill. They abuse the verse from Isaiah “by His stripes we are healed”. The emphasis ends up basing your healing on level of faith.

If you will carefully read his posts and what he says from one day to the next you will find the inconsistencies. The answer or presentation appears to fit the conversation or person who is to be impressed. However, the emphasis of his message changes just enough to be in agreement.

I am simply asking the man to live up to burden that he places on all people. He prayed for the old lady with pain to keep her from going to the doctor. This is a work that Christ did. I’m now asking him to heal my shoulder. He says he’s got the stuff and is supposed to be doing these things because he is properly “in relationship with God”.

Here is his chance to show what he claims of himself and his special place with God. I can confirm the outcomes if he will just say the prayer. After all, in his words of recent months, he stated that he had been finding power in praying “pain be gone”. I’ll take one of his “pain be gone prayers/commands” for my shoulder.

littlecanoe 02-04-2019 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goodshot (Post 2055841202)
That's why LC is on ignore, he is so far from relationship he knows not the basics.

Jesus desires 1st place in our lives.
best wishes

Powderman

Consider this comment.
What does he know of my inner thoughts? My communion with God? My interaction with those in my physical world? My reading of scripture? My confession of faith? My baptism? My understanding of salvation?

Really quite little to nothing. Yet, when I started challenging his views a few years ago he started in with such statements condemning the faith of one of whom he knows nothing.

He does this to anyone who challenged his views. He labels them as “name only Christians” or something similar.

Embrace him if you will but at least do it in the full knowledge of his duplicity.

bugeye 02-04-2019 07:25 AM

I think it takes a "TV" preacher to heal over the internet.
Call Peter Popoff, he'll fix you right up. :tango_face_devil:

littlecanoe 02-04-2019 07:30 AM

I don’t know BE. Is he a “name only” Christian or does he have the goods like Crazy-Eyes Ken?

goodshot 02-04-2019 07:46 AM

I don't know who that person is, but them i don't watch what I shouldn't watch.

Bob Riebe 03-27-2019 05:56 PM

While checking on Johnson the preacher in GS latest video (he is one of the mystic type preachers but I see that some of the criticism against him borders picking nits) I found a video on Copeland from Channel 8 news that says more about Copeland's attitude than any other I have seen.
They interviewed people who had worked for him and said what you see on TV is far, far different from the arrogant preacher who near never speaks to any one who works for him.
Self-centered, hypocritical ass is the best word.
I had considered going down there and applying for the grounds keeper jobs that was open on his web site for several years but reading the Christian requirements made me change my mind.
It was about this time Beleiver's Voice of Victory was no longer on my regular viewing list, though I still do say his one-half hour shows preach better than most church preachers around here; sad it is mostly bs as far as the preachers personality.

ironglow 03-28-2019 10:59 AM

Whatever you guys do, don't call in SWB.. WE have no need of whatever the Larry's Witnesses have to say.

A few years ago, a friend was asked...…...."Are you a Jehovah's Witness?"

My friend didn't hesitate, when he replied...

"Jehovah's witness..shucks no..I didn't even see the accident" !