K Copeland prophecy for 2018 - Page 11 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #101 of 116 (permalink) Old 02-03-2019, 08:59 PM

You had a chance to show the board how it works when I asked you to heal my foot. Ya didna come through. But then, maybe that’s not the “way it works”.

Good grief LC. Goodshot can't heal your foot, neither can I or anybody here, I don't ever remember seeing him say that HE could. GOD does the healing, GS will tell you that. if you deserve to be healed in God's eyes, you will be. All ANY man can do is follow God's instructions to lay on the hands and pray. God Chooses who he heals and who he blesses. We have ALL here prayed for healings for ourselves and others. God answers all prayers, sometimes the answer s NO. CHARLIE.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #102 of 116 (permalink) Old 02-04-2019, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by powderman View Post

Good grief LC. Goodshot can't heal your foot, neither can I or anybody here, I don't ever remember seeing him say that HE could. GOD does the healing, GS will tell you that. if you deserve to be healed in God's eyes, you will be. All ANY man can do is follow God's instructions to lay on the hands and pray. God Chooses who he heals and who he blesses. We have ALL here prayed for healings for ourselves and others. God answers all prayers, sometimes the answer s NO. CHARLIE.
Now, that's the way I see it! Answers come as, Yes... No... or Not right now.

Sounds simplistic, but this is where BELIEVING comes in.

INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN, SCREAMING TO GET OUT. (David Horowitz)

Last edited by ironglow; 02-04-2019 at 05:51 AM.
post #103 of 116 (permalink) Old 02-04-2019, 06:23 AM

That's why LC is on ignore, he is so far from relationship he knows not the basics.

Jesus desires 1st place in our lives.
best wishes

Come quickly, Lord Jesus
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #104 of 116 (permalink) Old 02-04-2019, 06:51 AM Thread Starter

Gun Cabinet

Quote:
Originally Posted by powderman View Post
You had a chance to show the board how it works when I asked you to heal my foot. Ya didna come through. But then, maybe that’s not the “way it works”.

GS Makes claims Charlie. More careful reading of his posts are in order. He tells us that we are to be doing Greater works and the same works as Christ. I’m simply asking the man to live up to his self billing.

Also, if you will dig into charismatic and new Apostolic Reformation theology you will find that they teach that we are not meant to be ill. They abuse the verse from Isaiah “by His stripes we are healed”. The emphasis ends up basing your healing on level of faith.

If you will carefully read his posts and what he says from one day to the next you will find the inconsistencies. The answer or presentation appears to fit the conversation or person who is to be impressed. However, the emphasis of his message changes just enough to be in agreement.

I am simply asking the man to live up to burden that he places on all people. He prayed for the old lady with pain to keep her from going to the doctor. This is a work that Christ did. I’m now asking him to heal my shoulder. He says he’s got the stuff and is supposed to be doing these things because he is properly “in relationship with God”.

Here is his chance to show what he claims of himself and his special place with God. I can confirm the outcomes if he will just say the prayer. After all, in his words of recent months, he stated that he had been finding power in praying “pain be gone”. I’ll take one of his “pain be gone prayers/commands” for my shoulder.

After darkness, light.

Simul Justus et Peccator

Last edited by littlecanoe; 02-04-2019 at 07:32 AM.
post #105 of 116 (permalink) Old 02-04-2019, 07:02 AM Thread Starter

Gun Cabinet

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodshot View Post
That's why LC is on ignore, he is so far from relationship he knows not the basics.

Jesus desires 1st place in our lives.
best wishes
Powderman

Consider this comment.
What does he know of my inner thoughts? My communion with God? My interaction with those in my physical world? My reading of scripture? My confession of faith? My baptism? My understanding of salvation?

Really quite little to nothing. Yet, when I started challenging his views a few years ago he started in with such statements condemning the faith of one of whom he knows nothing.

He does this to anyone who challenged his views. He labels them as “name only Christians” or something similar.

Embrace him if you will but at least do it in the full knowledge of his duplicity.

After darkness, light.

Simul Justus et Peccator
post #106 of 116 (permalink) Old 02-04-2019, 07:25 AM

I think it takes a "TV" preacher to heal over the internet.
Call Peter Popoff, he'll fix you right up.

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
HEII HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.
post #107 of 116 (permalink) Old 02-04-2019, 07:30 AM Thread Starter

Gun Cabinet

I don’t know BE. Is he a “name only” Christian or does he have the goods like Crazy-Eyes Ken?

After darkness, light.

Simul Justus et Peccator
post #108 of 116 (permalink) Old 02-04-2019, 07:46 AM

I don't know who that person is, but them i don't watch what I shouldn't watch.

Come quickly, Lord Jesus
post #109 of 116 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 05:56 PM

While checking on Johnson the preacher in GS latest video (he is one of the mystic type preachers but I see that some of the criticism against him borders picking nits) I found a video on Copeland from Channel 8 news that says more about Copeland's attitude than any other I have seen.
They interviewed people who had worked for him and said what you see on TV is far, far different from the arrogant preacher who near never speaks to any one who works for him.
Self-centered, hypocritical ass is the best word.
I had considered going down there and applying for the grounds keeper jobs that was open on his web site for several years but reading the Christian requirements made me change my mind.
It was about this time Beleiver's Voice of Victory was no longer on my regular viewing list, though I still do say his one-half hour shows preach better than most church preachers around here; sad it is mostly bs as far as the preachers personality.

RR
post #110 of 116 (permalink) Old 03-28-2019, 10:59 AM

Whatever you guys do, don't call in SWB.. WE have no need of whatever the Larry's Witnesses have to say.

A few years ago, a friend was asked...…...."Are you a Jehovah's Witness?"

My friend didn't hesitate, when he replied...

"Jehovah's witness..shucks no..I didn't even see the accident" !

INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN, SCREAMING TO GET OUT. (David Horowitz)

Last edited by ironglow; 03-28-2019 at 11:06 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page