Bootygag claims God approves.. - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 61 (permalink) Old 04-08-2019, 07:14 PM Thread Starter

Default Bootygag claims God approves..

...Approves of his lifestyle. Here is the video where he accuse Mike Pence of not knowing God or the bible.

Watching just the first minute or two will show Booty's error.. Is this the usual Episcopalian line?

INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN, SCREAMING TO GET OUT. (David Horowitz)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 61 (permalink) Old 04-08-2019, 07:31 PM

IG, I believe he represents the future of mainstream Christianity in America. Fewer and fewer are the voices in the church that proclaim truth.

In part its because when we do speak truth about homosexuality, we do not do it with love as we are told we should. And that's just given the other side ammunition.
In part its because we spend most of our time arguing with each other instead of proclaiming truth in love.

But the other part is our culture is depraved, and we have turned over generations to be raised by the culture, that now think whatever his name is ... is an authentic representation of Christianity.

I suspect that should a progressive win in 2020 or 2024, the DNC will find a pastor that supports this kind of Christianity, to be the WH Czar on religious affairs. And then we will see a full court press against traditional Christianity in the US.
post #3 of 61 (permalink) Old 04-08-2019, 08:09 PM

Looks like we're in for a lot of anti-Christian attacks during the upcoming election. This is hopefully a call to all true believers to take a stand, vote and speak up to everyone in their circle of influence.

The confusion being caused with the acceptance of lgbtq sin by liberal churches is the new method of attack. Methodists, Episcopalians, Evangelical Lutherans, Universalists, all accept homosexuality as ok and even ordain them as clergy. Who am I missing?

It's the young who are being deceived. They want a religion to get closer to God but miss the power of God's calling to repent of sin and accept his holy spirit as their helper. This is what Budagidge actually said "I am closer to God since marrying..."

With the new liberal church you just skip over the repentance and get a warm cogratulations but that's it. They still have no salvation and no victory over sin without repentance and the daily help of the holy spirit who gives us a conscience. Budagidge even refers to this in his speech talking about the typical homosexual's feelings of guilt.

We need a lot of prayer for our country. We are facing an old enemy who is always trying to change God's word about sin. Some will be deceived. What will be the consequences?

What they want is to criminalize the word of God as hate speech. Will they succeed?

All of my favorite creatures have white bottoms.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 61 (permalink) Old 04-08-2019, 08:23 PM

Lt. Dave, that was a great post and tells the future of America if a liberal gains the white house.

It could mean the end of the constitution and CHRISTIANITY.

I'm glad that I'm an old man.

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
HEII HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.
post #5 of 61 (permalink) Old 04-09-2019, 09:26 AM

No ones "church" died for their sin, relationship with the person of the risen Christ is Christianity.
I'm sure some "churches" will preach an unholy "gospel" of anything can be done by anybody and still be "holy" and "acceptable" when the Bible is very clear in it's truth.

Come quickly, Lord Jesus
post #6 of 61 (permalink) Old 04-09-2019, 10:11 AM Thread Starter

[quote=teamnelson;2055874540]IG, I believe he represents the future of mainstream Christianity in America. Fewer and fewer are the voices in the church that proclaim truth.
I may be the future of "mainstream" Christianity, but there will always be a 'remnant' of true believers. So, if this trend continues, are "house churches" expected to be seen for our future.

In part its because when we do speak truth about homosexuality, we do not do it with love as we are told we should. And that's just given the other side ammunition.
Admittedly, my very early years as a "born again" Christian...and fresh to the studies, I was very negative toward homosexuals, holding only distain for them. ..A little knowledge can be dangerous.
I still hold that sin..as any other sin, an affront to God, however I can see where some are caught up in that sin, are much like drug addicts. It seems more feasible to try to lead toward Christ, those caught up in that sin, rather than to drive them off, and perhaps lose any chance for repentance and salvation.

In part its because we spend most of our time arguing with each other instead of proclaiming truth in love.

.. Found to be a mode we can easily slip into.

But the other part is our culture is depraved, and we have turned over generations to be raised by the culture, that now think whatever his name is ... is an authentic representation of Christianity.
By not carefully instructing our children concerning values, both societal and spiritual...plus placing them in a carefully selected Sunday School and church...we would be allowing them to be swallowed up by opinions of our depraved culture.

I suspect that should a progressive win in 2020 or 2024, the DNC will find a pastor that supports this kind of Christianity, to be the WH Czar on religious affairs. And then we will see a full court press against traditional Christianity in the US.

Not a shadow of a doubt..an apostate preacher is far worse than no preacher at all, since people tend to believe him. [quote]

You presented some very good points..

INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN, SCREAMING TO GET OUT. (David Horowitz)

Last edited by ironglow; 04-09-2019 at 10:25 AM.
post #7 of 61 (permalink) Old 04-09-2019, 02:35 PM

It would be great if there were more reformed homosexuals out there spreading GOD's word and the truth about that abomination.
They are welcome at our Church, but NOT to try and spread homosexuality, but to learn the truth and repent.

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

post #8 of 61 (permalink) Old 04-09-2019, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Dave View Post
What they want is to criminalize the word of God as hate speech. Will they succeed?

They are succeeding in Europe, which for most American Christians is what we consider to be the bedrock of Christianity (it ain't) so it's not far away for us. There have already been several cases in the US.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugeye
It would be great if there were more reformed homosexuals out there spreading GOD's word and the truth about that abomination.
They are welcome at our Church, but NOT to try and spread homosexuality, but to learn the truth and repent.

If all born again sinners were out there doing as you say, not setting homosexuality apart as a different kind of sin, there would be more reformed sinners of all kinds.
post #9 of 61 (permalink) Old 04-10-2019, 08:07 AM

Gun Cabinet

With many personalities who have been considered conservatives Christian voices adopting the social justice narrative the nail has been set for the hammer. Who will wield the hammer that kills evangelical Christianity? Evangelicalism has been on this slope for a hundred years or more. Are we at a turning point where neo-Evangelical doctrine will be accepted by the masses or are we already there?

After darkness, light.

Simul Justus et Peccator
post #10 of 61 (permalink) Old 04-10-2019, 08:41 AM

I would imagine, that in GOD's eye's, most sins are equal, but, the sin of homosexuals is called an abomination. IMO, that kinda jacks it up.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page