Mormons going homo? - Page 2 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 01:39 PM
Dee

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamnelson View Post
Well when you believe you have a living prophet who continues to get new revelations that tend to match the current social climate, you're going to wind up trailing after the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee View Post
So now we have queer cultists.
You're repeating yourself ...
I know. I always have. 🤪

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironglow View Post
Well, they have always figured their paradise to be one guy with all his numerous wives...now I guess their planets will look more like the old YMCA swimming pools.

Too funny lol. Maybe then with the village people band who could be the choir.

Last edited by Argent11; 04-11-2019 at 02:32 PM.
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 02:36 PM

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!

Emma, Fanny, Lucinda, Louisa, Zina(hey thats a good dogs name), Presendia, Agnes, Sylvia, Mary, Patty, Marinda, Elizabeth, Sally, Sarah, Delcena, Eliza, Sarah(uh oh 2 Sarahs confusion set in), Martha, Sarah number 3(what a mess),Ruth, Flora, Emily, Eliza#2, Almera, Lucy, Oh crap another Sarah.....#4, Maria, Helen, Hannah, Elvira, Rhoda, Desdemona(now that's a mouth full), Olive, Mary#2, Melissa, Nancy, Fanny#2, Mary#3, Sarah as in number 5, Olive#2, Jane, Sophia, Phoebe, Vienna, Clarissa, Another stinkin Mary, Blossom, Cordelia, Nancy, Jane, Sohpia.....The wives of Joseph Smith......I'd kick my own bucket on about the third Sarah!

Do you guys see the trend? Not one Bill, Tom, Dick or Harry in that whole mess. You throw Bill, Tom , Dick and Harry into that frakus and you got yourself a full blown orgy. I can't see it any other way!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpa&hisguns View Post
Emma, Fanny, Lucinda, Louisa, Zina(hey thats a good dogs name), Presendia, Agnes, Sylvia, Mary, Patty, Marinda, Elizabeth, Sally, Sarah, Delcena, Eliza, Sarah(uh oh 2 Sarahs confusion set in), Martha, Sarah number 3(what a mess),Ruth, Flora, Emily, Eliza#2, Almera, Lucy, Oh crap another Sarah.....#4, Maria, Helen, Hannah, Elvira, Rhoda, Desdemona(now that's a mouth full), Olive, Mary#2, Melissa, Nancy, Fanny#2, Mary#3, Sarah as in number 5, Olive#2, Jane, Sophia, Phoebe, Vienna, Clarissa, Another stinkin Mary, Blossom, Cordelia, Nancy, Jane, Sohpia.....The wives of Joseph Smith......I'd kick my own bucket on about the third Sarah!

Do you guys see the trend? Not one Bill, Tom, Dick or Harry in that whole mess. You throw Bill, Tom , Dick and Harry into that frakus and you got yourself a full blown orgy. I can't see it any other way!
Oh my a full blown.
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 07:54 PM

how are all them spirit babies going to be born to populate the new planets of the faithful?
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 08:29 PM Thread Starter

I'm really shocked by this. Didn't see it coming.

Have known many Mormons over the years, even from childhood. Always found them decent, honest people.

This shows their church leadership really is running a cult and has no moral guidance from above. There will be many Mormons who will not go along with this decision. This is an opportunity for sharing the gospel and saving many of the lost. I do believe they want to do right but don't know who Christ is and don't understand the completeness of the bible.

All of my favorite creatures have white bottoms.
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Dave View Post
I'm really shocked by this. Didn't see it coming.

Have known many Mormons over the years, even from childhood. Always found them decent, honest people.

This shows their church leadership really is running a cult and has no moral guidance from above. There will be many Mormons who will not go along with this decision. This is an opportunity for sharing the gospel and saving many of the lost. I do believe they want to do right but don't know who Christ is and don't understand the completeness of the bible.

I think you're absolutely right. Conversely, Mormons claim the majority of their converts come from evangelical Christian churches, usually people who do not know who Christ is, do not understand the completeness of the Bible, who want to be decent, honest people, who want to do right. I agree that the opportunity is great for sharing with them, and a good reminder to ensure the folks in our own churches are not "notional Christian functional Mormon" in the pews.
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-12-2019, 07:28 AM

I know when they approach me it is usually with the "we are the one true church" opening.
Reminding them nobodies church died for their sin, the person of Jesus Christ did usually
leads to a fruitful exchange on the true gospel.

Maybe His sheep are being separated from the goats in this manner
in the mormon church.

Come quickly, Lord Jesus
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-12-2019, 09:24 AM

Curiously, it seems back in the 1940s and 1950s, when the pressure came upon them concerning their practice of polygamy...one of their "prophets" went to bed one night and had a dream that told him they could no longer do that .

Later came pressure, because they would not allow blacks to rise into higher positions in the church...so their chief "prophet" (name Kimble?), went to bed one night and had a dream that told him they had to start elevating blacks in the church.

Just "coincidences", I guess..

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-12-2019, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironglow View Post
Curiously, it seems back in the 1940s and 1950s, when the pressure came upon them concerning their practice of polygamy...one of their "prophets" went to bed one night and had a dream that told him they could no longer do that .

Later came pressure, because they would not allow blacks to rise into higher positions in the church...so their chief "prophet" (name Kimble?), went to bed one night and had a dream that told him they had to start elevating blacks in the church.

Just "coincidences", I guess..
That's funny.

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
H*LL HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page