Graybeard Outdoors

Graybeard Outdoors (https://www.go2gbo.com/forums/index.php)
-   Religious Discussion (https://www.go2gbo.com/forums/156-religious-discussion.html)
-   -   NG, killing Jesus. (https://www.go2gbo.com/forums/156-religious-discussion/394328-ng-killing-jesus.html)

Argent11 04-20-2019 10:07 PM

NG, killing Jesus.
 
It's on right now channel Dish 197. It is very well done.

Graybeard 04-20-2019 10:52 PM

I'm recording it tonight, dunno when I'll get around to watching it.

ironglow 04-21-2019 07:17 AM

I already own the book of that title, by Bill O'Reilly..I have another book to finish before I hit that one, so I'll wait..

.

Argent11 04-21-2019 09:48 AM

The Passion was much better but this one was good also. It had a follow up history about what became of
the Disciples after Jesus ascended into Heaven. There was a lot of good information reguarding Paul.

Dee 04-21-2019 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argent11 (Post 2055880242)
The Passion was much better but this one was good also. It had a follow up history about what became of the Disciples after
Jesus ascended into Heaven. There was a lot of information reguarding Paul.

The Passion, was a catholic version with a few "hot licks" added such as a "female satan" to go along with Mel Gibson's twisted view of Christianity.

Argent11 04-21-2019 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dee (Post 2055880246)
The Passion, was a catholic version with a few "hot licks" added such as a "female satan" to go along with Mel Gibson's twisted view of Christianity.

I can see that being true. This one stuck to the Biblical facts NG aways dose. They only report they never
add any of they're own opinions in anything they are covering. As a result they are the only ones I've ever
seen who were allowed to go into some of the places they do. And come out alive.

Discovery can't even make that claim.

ironglow 04-21-2019 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argent11 (Post 2055880242)
The Passion was much better but this one was good also. It had a follow up history about what became of
the Disciples after Jesus ascended into Heaven. There was a lot of good information reguarding Paul.

The history and travels of the disciples after the resurrection are a bit harder to come by, and almost all who try to follow them will, at some points have to rely on what "traditions" say.

That is understandable, and acceptable so long as they point out that they are relying upon tradition for their statement.

Argent11 04-21-2019 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ironglow (Post 2055880362)
The history and travels of the disciples after the resurrection are a bit harder to come by, and almost all who try to follow them will, at some points have to rely on what "traditions" say.

That is understandable, and acceptable so long as they point out that they are relying upon tradition for their statement.

They do,most of the descipes were murdered spreading the word of Jesus.

ironglow 04-21-2019 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argent11 (Post 2055880388)
They do,most of the descipes were murdered spreading the word of Jesus.

Yes, almost all were martyred. It appears John was the only one to die of old age.

The resurrection scene ..from the Passion; less than 4 minutes:
.

Argent11 04-21-2019 09:53 PM

IG, the History channel is currently doing a very good job of this also. I highly recommend.
So is Discovery. Yes they are all I ever watch. Kudos to these three channels for remaining Biblical.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome