Political Point Religious in Nature - Page 4 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 49 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 02:44 PM

Well I guess we donít need this special link anymore now that Bill gave his blessings to moderate mentions of God & such. Just no full length sermons. Thatís ok with me I kinda feel like most of the full length sermons Iíve preached here has been lost on the peanut gallery anyway. So Iím sticking with the short sermonette from now on. Beside my typing finger gets tired on the long ones.

Byron

Christian by choice, American by the grace of God.

NRA LIFE, Trump for 2020
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 49 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastorp View Post
Well I guess we don’t need this special link anymore now that Bill gave his blessings to moderate mentions of God & such. Just no full length sermons. That’s ok with me I kinda feel like most of the full length sermons I’ve preached here has been lost on the peanut gallery anyway. So I’m sticking with the short sermonette from now on. Beside my typing finger gets tired on the long ones.
Byron you are a good man. I'm sure I would find you out kneeling somewhere and praising our Lord for
such a beautiful sunset. It's a personal connection. Not what some forum tells you what it should be.

Last edited by Argent11; 05-16-2019 at 02:58 PM.
post #33 of 49 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 03:12 PM

Gun Cabinet

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinslayer1965 View Post

..... The fact that you would make judgments about me based upon no more than you read in an online forum proves .....

CR

kinslayer,

Remember - When you post anything on the world wide web anyone who reads your posts;

1. Maybe be genuinely trying to follow and understand, but
2. Will also at the same time be getting an impression of who you are and where your coming from.

Ray
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 49 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 03:39 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaySendero View Post
kinslayer,

Remember - When you post anything on the world wide web anyone who reads your posts;

2. Will also at the same time be getting an impression of who you are and where your coming from.

Point taken and thanks. I do understand how a person's post can cause another poster to develop a mental image of a person. I do not understand Bug's interpretation of my post leading him to believe I am a liberal and an atheist. Could not be further from the truth on either score. I am as conservative as they come. I absolutely loathe abortion and think it is murder. I have struggled with religion for a long time and really struggled the last five years. Doesn't make me an atheist. I am however opinionated and hard headed.

CR

A man without a stick will get bitten, even by sheep.
post #35 of 49 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Point taken and thanks. I do understand how a person's post can cause another poster to develop a mental image of a person. I do not understand Bug's interpretation of my post leading him to believe I am a liberal and an atheist. Could not be further from the truth on either score. I am as conservative as they come. I absolutely loathe abortion and think it is murder. I have struggled with religion for a long time and really struggled the last five years. Doesn't make me an atheist. I am however opinionated and hard headed.

CR

What is all the struggle about ? Is there any way we can help ?

INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN, SCREAMING TO GET OUT. (David Horowitz)
post #36 of 49 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 03:52 PM
Dee

Quote:

100%, and it happens a lot on the misunderstanding side.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
post #37 of 49 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 04:03 PM

Quote:
kinslayer,

Lot of that going around.
post #38 of 49 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 04:17 PM

I personally believe preaching belongs in the church pulpit.I think being an good example of a christian in every day life is a better way to bring someone to Christ.If someone is truly interested in hearing the word, they will let you know. Calling someone a name like Idiot,or proclaiming them to be an atheist isn't a good way to start or end a conversation. Plant the seed! If they are not interested.........Leave them alone.

I don't think of myself as a staunch Republican or Democrat.
I am a Christian and a Conservative...........In that order!
post #39 of 49 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 04:19 PM

Gun Cabinet

Quote:
Point taken and thanks. I do understand how a person's post can cause another poster to develop a mental image of a person. I do not understand Bug's interpretation of my post leading him to believe I am a liberal and an atheist. .....

CR

We have all sinned and fallen short of the righteousness of God.

LOL, I, too, was guilty of the same thing - I thought Darkgael was a liberal, So I just asked him.

Ray
post #40 of 49 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 05:00 PM

Quote:

CR
I knew you were. But bug is still my friend. I will not defame him in any way.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page