uk Christians offer to cover up crosses for Muslims to celebrate Ramadan in church - Page 3 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-21-2019, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by powderman View Post
The godless ones should NEVER EVER be allowed to pray to satan in a Christian Church. That Church is no longer a Christian Church. It has been desecrated. POWDERMAN.
I don't think it was Christian to start with.
But you're right, once you willingly allow satan inside, you might as well burn it down because IMO God will never return there.

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
HEII HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-21-2019, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyd View Post
The 1611 is god's word, the rest are man's word. Everything man touches turned to Cow dropping. So what Bible would a person read but the King James, if you believe he created the world then surely he can get stupid people a book of his Rules. Waiting for the uptaker not the undertaker.
no not really, its best described as a translation of a translation .and has many mistakes
post #23 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-21-2019, 07:46 PM
Dee

Quote:
Originally Posted by powderman View Post
The godless ones should NEVER EVER be allowed to pray to satan in a Christian Church. That Church is no longer a Christian Church. It has been desecrated. POWDERMAN. [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.go2gbo.com/forums/images/GreyBeardOutdoors_toucan/smilies/tango_face_sad.png[/IMG]
It never was.😉

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-21-2019, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swim-with-beavers View Post
no not really, its best described as a translation of a translation .and has many mistakes
So what your saying is god can make the earth but he can't get us a book of his laws. The great thing is we will all find out who was right someday. I like to error on the side of Jesus just in case.
post #25 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-21-2019, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyd View Post
So what your saying is god can make the earth but he can't get us a book of his laws. The great thing is we will all find out who was right someday. I like to error on the side of Jesus just in case.
what is said is men got involved and screwed it up
post #26 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-22-2019, 12:18 AM

Whether it's trying not offend Muslims or trying not to offend LgBTQ, or trying not to offend sinners, or trying not to offend secularists ... The church always fails when it tries not to offend. It succeeds only when it tries to please God, which will offend everyone else of course.
post #27 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-22-2019, 05:16 AM
Dee

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamnelson View Post
Whether it's trying not offend Muslims or trying not to offend LgBTQ, or trying not to offend sinners, or trying not to offend secularists ... The church always fails when it tries not to offend. It succeeds only when it tries to please God, which will offend everyone else of course.
I'll buy that statement in its entirety, with the exception of the one in this topic, which I don't consider Christian.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
post #28 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-22-2019, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Sometimes we must cast off OFFEND...when we actually should CONTEND..

"3 Beloved, while I was very diligent to write to you concerning our common salvation, I found it necessary to write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints. ...(Jude 3 NKJV)

INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN, SCREAMING TO GET OUT. (David Horowitz)
post #29 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-22-2019, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugeye View Post
I don't think it was Christian to start with.
But you're right, once you willingly allow satan inside, you might as well burn it down because IMO God will never return there.
I reckon that includes the Vatican now.
post #30 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-22-2019, 01:46 PM

Gun Cabinet

Quote:

Yes, Very true!

AND the only way to please God is through Jesus Christ our Savior. John 14:6

Ray

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page