Are we a watchman?? Our brothers keeper?? - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 727 (permalink) Old 09-01-2019, 10:34 PM Thread Starter

Unhappy Are we a watchman?? Our brothers keeper??

EZEKIAL ch 3. Verses 18- 21 leads me to believe that we are. It says that if we see our brother heading down the wrong road, sinning that we should tell him. If we don't then his sin is our sin too, and his blood will be on OUR hands, we are responsible as well as him.
IF he heeds our warning then he will be saved, if not then he will die. . There's more to this and I don't remember word for word.
I will continue to post about the stuff Catholics do that are NOT BIBLICAL. A warning to my brothers, as stated in EZEKIAL.
I backed away from telling the truth about it for many years, NO MORE covering up or ignoring the truth about Catholics. If I see something, I will print it. If speaking out and telling the truth saves even ONE soul from thinking they can be prayed into Heaven or OUT of hades I will be satisfied.
Catholics and muslims have a lot in common. CHARLIE.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 727 (permalink) Old 09-02-2019, 08:03 AM

backed away?? now that right there is comical. When was that. Maybe for an hour two years ago yesterday Its ok hate away. You shown your true colors here and EVERYONE now considers the source. You keep right on judging. Me? I don't need to judge you. Its not my job and truthfully I doubt my judgement will be anymore negative then the one you will get when your standing at the gates.

News flash though. Your posts are much more likely to send people running to the catholic church and running from your church if it full of, full of, people like you. Id don't think ive heard you say which church you go to. Id sure like to know and would sure like the email address of your pastor to forward to him some of your posts. Lets see if he thinks your doing Gods work. Unless he wears a white sheet Saturday night I doubt he will.

Cant wait for your reply. Maybe you can use your powers to condemn me to **** or smite me or send a lightning bolt down!! For sure you will again show your true colors again.

Its you that is most like a muslim. You HATE everyone that doesn't believe just like you or believe you are the way. Funny thing is you condemn the Catholics but ive been going to a catholic church most of my life and have attended some other protestant churches and have NEVER seen anyone in ANY of them talk like you.

I can just see the anti gun people coming to a site like this and seeing the bs you post and using you as a poster child for there cause. Telling everyone that NOBODY like you should be allowed to actually own a gun.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! STEEL FOR TANKS NOT FENCES!!!

Last edited by lloyd smale; 09-02-2019 at 08:23 AM.
post #3 of 727 (permalink) Old 09-02-2019, 09:57 AM

No ones church died for their sins, Jesus is our intercessor.

Come quickly, Lord Jesus
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 727 (permalink) Old 09-02-2019, 10:50 AM

Charlie, yes we are obligated to point out mistakes people make.
Some folks would rather continue on in a religion of convenience than study the Bible, AS COMMANDED BY GOD.
They rely on a preacher or priest to tell them what to do, and those preachers and priests take over from GOD and tell the people they are forgiven of their sins.

I am not so confident in my salvation that I quit studying so as to better myself.
God created me, JESUS saved me, and I owe it to them to be the best I can be through study.
Anything else is being blase' about JESUS.

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
H*LL HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.
post #5 of 727 (permalink) Old 09-02-2019, 11:23 AM

I've never heard a Baptist Preacher bash Catholics. And vise versa when it comes to a Priest bashing any Baptist. That wouldn't be very smart anyway. Catholics vist the Babtist church, and the Baptist visit the
Catholic church. Bashing either way, would only alienate and polarize achieving nothing.
post #6 of 727 (permalink) Old 09-02-2019, 11:53 AM

We sing the same songs, I have noticed that. A Baptist hymnal and a Catholic hymnal are almost direct copies of each other. We both read King James, and yes Catholics do read the Bible and quote from it.
Saying they dont, is complete a misconception. That's like me saying that know all of this stuff
regarding Judaism. When I actually know very little besides what's in the Old Testament.

Last edited by Argent11; 09-02-2019 at 12:03 PM.
post #7 of 727 (permalink) Old 09-02-2019, 12:16 PM

It seems a well known zoo, recently acquired a very smart monkey.

This monkey was so smart that he could both read and speak.

One morning the monkey's keeper stopped by the cage and noticed the monkey had two books.. the Bible and Darwin's "origins".

Surprised, the keeper asks; "Why are you reading those two books?"

The monkey replied; "Well, I am trying to figure out....if I am my brother's keeper...or my keeper's brother!"

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)
post #8 of 727 (permalink) Old 09-02-2019, 02:18 PM

argent most of the bashing and predudice is right here. Like I told powderman id like to talk to his pastor because id bet a dime to a thousand bucks he doesn't preach hatred or predudice. Its just not chirstian and isn't even close to acting "biblical" What we have here are some festering puss filled boils. The exact same attitudes that will let the atheists win out in the end. There more conserned with looking right then being right with God. The bible to them is nothing but a weapon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argent11 View Post
I've never heard a Baptist Preacher bash Catholics. And vise versa when it comes to a Priest bashing any Baptist. That wouldn't be very smart anyway. Catholics vist the Babtist church, and the Baptist visit the
Catholic church. Bashing either way, would only alienate and polarize achieving nothing.

post #9 of 727 (permalink) Old 09-02-2019, 02:25 PM

I always give Charlie a break as he has something in his life that not a minor burr but to too many here this is just -- I am better than you are -- which the Bible condemns.

Romans 12:16

Live in harmony with one another. Do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly. Never be wise in your own sight.

Proverbs 13:10

By insolence comes nothing but strife, but with those who take advice is wisdom.

Philippians 2:3

Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves.

Proverbs 27:2

Let another praise you, and not your own mouth; a stranger, and not your own lips.

Galatians 6:4

But let each one test his own work, and then his reason to boast will be in himself alone and not in his neighbor.

Proverbs 26:12

Do you see a man who is wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him.

Psalm 59:12

For the sin of their mouths, the words of their lips, let them be trapped in their pride. For the cursing and lies that they utter,

1 Peter 5:5

Likewise, you who are younger, be subject to the elders. Clothe yourselves, all of you, with humility toward one another, for “God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.”

Obadiah 1:3

The pride of your heart has deceived you, you who live in the clefts of the rock, in your lofty dwelling, who say in your heart, “Who will bring me down to the ground?”

Proverbs 21:4

Haughty eyes and a proud heart, the lamp of the wicked, are sin.

RR

Last edited by Bob Riebe; 09-02-2019 at 02:28 PM.
post #10 of 727 (permalink) Old 09-02-2019, 02:37 PM

you keep studying the book so you can memorise it and weaponize it and let the rest of us actually do chirstian things like Jesus said we must. I wonder if Jesus would rather have you studying your bible or bringing other Christians together to insure Christianity survives. Funny that book you want to memorize wasn't even worth a mention by Jesus. Seeing hes one with God id have to guess if it was to be the center of chritianity he would have at least told us it would be some day in the near future. He didn't because HE is the center of Chritianity and "IT" is just a book. Not an item of idol worship. That being said I think some of you should continue your studying because you sure haven't picked up the main points of what Jesus wanted you to do. Guarantee you that spreading hate and condemning others wasn't even on this list. There bugeye and Charlie I pointed out the mistakes your making. RELIGION OF CONVIENCE???? Id say one that all a guy has to do is memorize one book and do nothing else but condemn others and consider that what it takes to call them selves a Christian about as easy as it gets. Its like the service manual for your truck. Anyone with enough time can memorize it and quote it but that's sure as **** doesn't make you mechanic. Heck Jim Jones pretty much had it memorized better then any of you idiots here. Did it make him more favorable in Gods eyes. Theres a couple here just like him. It probably angers god everytime they claim to talk or judge for him. Id say they throw stones in a glass house but that glass has been broke for years. Sad thing is there probably as old as me and only have precious few years to adjust there attitudes and HELP spread real Christianity and cant see the way because they've been blinded by generations of hate and predudice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugeye View Post
Charlie, yes we are obligated to point out mistakes people make.
Some folks would rather continue on in a religion of convenience than study the Bible, AS COMMANDED BY GOD.
They rely on a preacher or priest to tell them what to do, and those preachers and priests take over from GOD and tell the people they are forgiven of their sins.

I am not so confident in my salvation that I quit studying so as to better myself.
God created me, JESUS saved me, and I owe it to them to be the best I can be through study.
Anything else is being blase' about JESUS.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in