Catholic false doctrines. Be careful my friends. - Graybeard Outdoors
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-08-2019, 01:31 PM Thread Starter

Default Catholic false doctrines. Be careful my friends.

Catholic False Doctrine 1

The Roman Catholic Church claim that Peter was the 'rock' which the church was to be built on and the pope is his successor.

"The Lord made Simon alone, whom he named Peter, the 'rock' of his Church. He gave him the keys of his Church and instituted him shepherd of the whole flock. The office of binding and loosing which was given to Peter was also assigned to the college of apostles united to its head. This pastoral office of Peter and the other apostles belongs to the Church's very foundation and is continued by the bishops under the primacy of the Pope." (Catholic Catechism)

This is a complete abuse of scripture, just like the rest of the church's teachings. For an indepth look into this and the TRUTH, please see our page ... WAS PETER THE FIRST POPE?

Catholic False Doctrine 2

The Roman Catholic Church SELLS THE GOSPEL through Indulgences.

"The Church also commends almsgiving, indulgences and works of penance undertaken on behalf of the dead ... An indulgence is partial or plenary according as it removes either part or all of the temporal punishment due to sin. Indulgences may be applied to the living or the dead." (Catholic Catechism)

The Roman Catholic Church teaches that after death, everyone who has sinned will go to "purgatory", where they will face punishment for their sins. After this they are then allowed into the heavenly kingdom, once they have "PAID" for their sins. But with an indulgence, you can pay the church some money and you will receive an indulgence which will either reduce your time in "purgatory" or erase it all together. By the way, the Vatican was built on indulgences, and Martin Luther exposed the error of indulgences back in the 1500's with his 95 Thesis.

Now anyone who knows the Bible will see that there is grave error in this teaching, because not only is the grace of God a FREE GIFT to anyone, but Christ Jesus PAID the FULL PRICE for our sins.

And what did Simon Magus, the Pagan sorcerer try to do? He tried to BUY the gift of God WITH MONEY, and the apostle Peter sharply rebuked him in very strong words, telling him that his money will die with him!

Ephesians 2:8 ...'For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God.'

Have you ever heard of a free gift that you had to pay for? So why does the Catholic Church do this? So they can line their pockets with filthy money. And did you know that the Vatican was built from the selling of indulgences? Yes, it was not only built upon a Pagan burial site. It was built from SELLING the gospel!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-08-2019, 01:57 PM

The Vatican started out as the true Roman arena. It was destroyed by the invading, pillaging hordes.
The church now sits on it's original location. Its accually where the early Christians were killed for the amusement of the mobs.
post #3 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-08-2019, 10:50 PM Thread Starter

DAVID. Do you understand why I am warning my friends here about the false catholic doctrine?? How many have gone to **** believing that someone could buy or pray them out?? More than just a few. CHARLIE.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-09-2019, 08:11 AM

Charlie when are you going to let go of it and start worrying about your own salvation. Hate isn't the way to heaven. If you want to waste your time lecturing (like you obviously are obsessed with) then why don't you take aim at athiests and those that would try to kill off Christianity instead of other Christians. Does it make you somehow feel superior by putting others down. Its sad that with all the problems you have you waste time you could be doing good with this kind of trash.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! STEEL FOR TANKS NOT FENCES!!!
post #5 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-09-2019, 08:42 AM

You do realize that Protestant doctrine and canon are derived from catholic doctrine and canon, right?
post #6 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-09-2019, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd smale View Post
Charlie when are you going to let go of it and start worrying about your own salvation. Hate isn't the way to heaven. If you want to waste your time lecturing (like you obviously are obsessed with) then why don't you take aim at athiests and those that would try to kill off Christianity instead of other Christians. Does it make you somehow feel superior by putting others down. Its sad that with all the problems you have you waste time you could be doing good with this kind of trash.
This is one time I completely agree with you...

From what I gather, ole Charlie has one foot on a banana peel and the other in a grave, and all he can do it put the Catholic religion down.

I don't think I'd wanna have to go meet my maker and explain why I spent my last days attacking and being so negative about some one else's choice in religion day in and day out...

I could spend some time here telling stories about what a couple of the Baptist and Methodist preachers around here have done in the past. A couple of them, did the same things that some of the Catholic Priest have done. NONE of them went to jail either, they were just kicked out of town!! One left with a farmers wife and the $10,000.00 church savings!!

Any time there's "people" involved, there will be good and bad...

DM

Lincolns legacy is, he freed the slaves

Obama's legacy will be, he freed the terrorist!
post #7 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-09-2019, 11:18 AM

I agree with Charlie.
Plus, I am against a church accumulating vast quantities of treasure when so many followers of that church living in poverty.
The vatican has an estimated $17 billion worth of art and other treasure.
A group from my Church (not catholic) goes to Mexico every year and build 2 or 3 two room houses for catholic mexicans.
Why doesn't the catholic church spend that $17B on their people?? It's because they are not a religion, they are a country. All other countries recognize them as a country and we know that most countries couldn't care less about their citizens.

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
HEII HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.
post #8 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-09-2019, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by powderman View Post
DAVID. Do you understand why I am warning my friends here about the false catholic doctrine?? How many have gone to **** believing that someone could buy or pray them out?? More than just a few. CHARLIE.
I feel like you are stateing what you believe Charlie. And you and I have never had an argument about that.
And I've seen in many cases where you might be correct, especially about doctrine.Most of my family has
left the church and became Baptist " including myself" some for the very same reasons you that you have pointed out.

I was shocked when my sister Joanne did that, she was always the hard core Catholic. It was her that got
me, and others to leave also. And to be honest, she did it by informing us the same way you are.
So yes, I do understand.
post #9 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-09-2019, 11:36 AM

(From what I gather, ole Charlie has one foot on a banana peel and the other in a grave, and all he can do it put the Catholic religion down.)

That is not at all a good to say about this man.
post #10 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-09-2019, 12:28 PM

Gun Cabinet

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd smale View Post

lloyd, You going to "purgatory". LOL

Ray
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page