No surprise here... - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 103 (permalink) Old 11-01-2019, 07:15 AM Thread Starter

Default No surprise here...

THis does not surprise me and should not surprise you either, I suppose.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/201...el-greenfield/

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/201...el-greenfield/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

" 2 Thessalonians 2:1-3 King James Version (KJV)
2 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 2 Thess 2:1-3)

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)

Last edited by ironglow; 11-01-2019 at 07:22 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 103 (permalink) Old 11-01-2019, 10:19 AM

Both of those links are right on the money.
Add in the fact that a certain religious leader is cozying up to the terrorists and it gets frightening.
And 44% of that group vote for democrats.
https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...ical-leanings/

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
H*LL HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.
post #3 of 103 (permalink) Old 11-01-2019, 04:09 PM Thread Starter

The pagan or atheist democrats are hastening Jesus' return..and we KNOW where they will be then.

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 103 (permalink) Old 11-01-2019, 04:16 PM
Dee

I think Christ will get here when He will, and no man, woman, or child has any "hastening power" one way or the other.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
post #5 of 103 (permalink) Old 11-01-2019, 05:20 PM

Gun Cabinet

That view is like the global warming of Christiandom. The Bible does not exist as a means of predicting the future, contrary to popular thought.

Becoming non-Christian is not limited to the democrat party. It is a major trend happening within American Fundamental and Evangelical churches. This line of reasoning would indicate that the Republican Party is becoming non-Christian, too. I would not doubt that the statistics would show that both parties are equally leaving Christianity.
post #6 of 103 (permalink) Old 11-01-2019, 08:19 PM
Dee

Well, the Republican party candidates have been "pro-life" as long as I can remember.
However, I "can't remember" them ever actually doing anything when they hold a majority in the House and Senate.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty

Last edited by Dee; 11-01-2019 at 08:59 PM.
post #7 of 103 (permalink) Old 11-01-2019, 09:02 PM Thread Starter

[QUOTE=littlecanoe;2055964846]That view is like the global warming of Christiandom. The Bible does not exist as a means of predicting the future, contrary to popular thought.

"This all happened before now"..is called the Preterist view..doesn't hold up under scrutiny(IMO), but the RC and some reformed churches stick with the Peterist view.

Becoming non-Christian is not limited to the democrat party.
Oh, did someone suggest that apostacy was limited to Democrats ?

It is a major trend happening within American Fundamental and Evangelical churches. Not in my experience. There are 4 churches located in my little hamlet. The 3 Bible believing churches are thriving, while the single main-liner, is in trouble. How about it guys? How are the churches in your community doing, are the evangelical churches drawing more than the main-liners?

This line of reasoning would indicate that the Republican Party is becoming non-Christian, too.

What line of reasoning? ..And how does whatever line of reasoning you are talking about apply to Republicans.]

I would not doubt that statistics would show that both parties are equally leaving Christianity.

It sure didn't look that way at the 2012 DNC convention LOL

Nice try at stirring !

Last edited by ironglow; 11-01-2019 at 09:10 PM.
post #8 of 103 (permalink) Old 11-01-2019, 09:15 PM Thread Starter

If all prophesy is past history..when in history did these take place..and why is it not continuing today?

6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
8 And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.
9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.
King James Version (Isaiah 11:6-9)(KJV)

post #9 of 103 (permalink) Old 11-01-2019, 10:23 PM

Gun Cabinet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee View Post
Well, the Republican party candidates have been "pro-life" as long as I can remember.
However, I "can't remember" them ever actually doing anything when they hold a majority in the House and Senate.
I think you guys have a saying “All hat no cows”.

Statistics don’t lie. The Barna Group has been documenting the multifaceted demise of Fundamentalism and Evangelicalism for years. That research group is only one but other’s research shows the same thing. Christian Smith has research that is pretty damning. Google his article on his research “Moralistic Therapeutic Deism”.
post #10 of 103 (permalink) Old 11-01-2019, 10:27 PM

Gun Cabinet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironglow View Post
If all prophesy is past history..when in history did these take place..and why is it not continuing today?

6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
8 And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.
9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.
King James Version (Isaiah 11:6-9)(KJV)

I didn’t say that all prophesy is past history. I said that the purpose of scripture, which includes prophesy, is not written as a means of predicting the future. People have been trying that since the ascension of Christ and the record is pretty poor.

So what is your prediction on when this will happen?

Last edited by littlecanoe; 11-01-2019 at 10:32 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page