Satans MANY ways to keep people away from JESUS CHRIST. - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-07-2019, 02:49 PM Thread Starter

Default Satans MANY ways to keep people away from JESUS CHRIST.

Satan knows that the ONLY way to God and Heaven is through Jesus Christ.
Here are few of the ways he does this.

A MOM AND POP store about 5 miles from me has been a great store, a Christian family, except for a lesbian daughter, maury. She bought the business. She had santa come on SUN morning at 11 oclock to 1 oclock. I confronted her about her timing, since that was when most folks would be in Church and their kids want to see santa. I said, how many kids and parents missed Church just so the kids could see santa?? Why can't you have santa come about 1 or so?? She said, oh well, they don't have to come here if they don't want to.

The ex mayor of LOU KY used to schedule, runs, races, all kinds of activities for SUNDAY morning, again
possibly keeping folks out of Church.

Major sports events, Sundays. Pay attention to a lot of different things scheduled for Sunday morning.

Then came the cults and false religions. I can't remember all of them but I'll mention a few. Buddhists, muslims, mormans, Catholics, the list goes on and on. .
A cult to me is a religion that prays to something or somebody other than Jesus Christ.

Mormans and others are taught that being saved and a living a good life while living is not necessary, you can be prayed out of **** into Heaven. WRONG.

Some cults believe they will just be reincarnated, instead of going to Heaven or ****. NOPE.

Catholics are taught to pray to dead people, Mary, different dead sts, etc, instead of praying to Jesus. I've heard several folks I worked for comparing the pope to Jesus Christ. I've personally heard some of Patty's family praying to the dead at a funeral. They too, at least some do, believe the dead can be prayed out of **** into Heaven, and some believe they can be BOUGHT out of **** into Heaven, like my neighbors Dad.

Muslims. Their false god is satan himself. They teach hatred and death all over the world. If they can't find a Christian, Jew, or other infidel, US, to slaughter they kill each other. Like other godless cults, they use the name of Jesus and parts of the Bible to try and convince people that they are legitimate.

Jews?? I truly believe that they are God's chosen ones and have their own covenat with God, and that forever means forever.

There are many other cults designed by satan to keep folks away from Jesus, I've just mentioned a few.

THESE ARE ONLY MY OPINIONS. CHARLIE.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-07-2019, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by powderman View Post
Satan knows that the ONLY way to God and Heaven is through Jesus Christ.
Here are few of the ways he does this.

A MOM AND POP store about 5 miles from me has been a great store, a Christian family, except for a lesbian daughter, maury. She bought the business. She had santa come on SUN morning at 11 oclock to 1 oclock. I confronted her about her timing, since that was when most folks would be in Church and their kids want to see santa. I said, how many kids and parents missed Church just so the kids could see santa?? Why can't you have santa come about 1 or so?? She said, oh well, they don't have to come here if they don't want to.
The ex mayor of LOU KY used to schedule, runs, races, all kinds of activities for SUNDAY morning, again
possibly keeping folks out of Church. -- Charlie as she said, no one forced them to come/go any where. If they are subservient to their children then the parents are idiots who faith is no better than the RCs you hate.

Then came the cults and false religions. I can't remember all of them but I'll mention a few. Buddhists, muslims, mormans, Catholics, the list goes on and on. .
A cult to me is a religion that prays to something or somebody other than Jesus Christ. CHARLIE.
Charlie if you think RC are a cult, the church that without there would be NO protestant churches and it is the church that spread the Good News around the world, then God is inept in letting them become what they are and you are insulting God's work.

RR
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-07-2019, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Riebe View Post
Charlie if you think RC are a cult, the church that without there would be NO protestant churches and it is the church that spread the Good News around the world, then God is inept in letting them become what they are and you are insulting God's work.
There was many Churches before the RC was dreamed up and set up to mirror the Roman government.
The RCC is a religion of convenience for people who are afraid to ask GOD for forgiveness and rely on a human in a box for forgiveness. real convenient.
Baby baptism, saint worship, idol worship, worship of a carnal women, (Mary)
saint fingers, pope rings, beads, etc.
Yep, it's a cult.

And, I would say that the growth of the RCC is the work of satan rather than GOD.
And, I know one person here and another personally that debase the Bible and I would guess that most RC's are about the same.

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
H*LL HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.

Last edited by bugeye; 11-07-2019 at 03:24 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-07-2019, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugeye View Post
There was many Churches before the RC was dreamed up and set up to mirror the Roman government.
List them.

"And, I would say that the growth of the RCC is the work of satan rather than GOD."

Then God is inept.

RR

Last edited by Bob Riebe; 11-07-2019 at 04:04 PM.
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-07-2019, 04:13 PM Thread Starter

Red face

Quote:
The RCC is a religion of convenience for people who are afraid to ask GOD for forgiveness and rely on a human in a box for forgiveness. real convenient.
Baby baptism, saint worship, idol worship, worship of a carnal women, (Mary)
saint fingers, pope rings, beads, etc.
Yep, it's a cult.

And, I would say that the growth of the RCC is the work of satan rather than GOD.
And, I know one person here and another personally that debase the Bible and I would guess that most RC's are about the same.

RON. Good post Sir. Satan also convinced the people to ask a priest for forgiveness instead of Jesus Christ. Patty got a rosary in the mail last week, Catholics wanting donations. Seems that a dead woman, Mary told these people to send out these rosaries and pray the rosaries for forgiveness, blessings, etc. We have no idea why it was sent to her. She asked if she could keep it because it was pretty, I said yes. It is pretty, but nobody in my house will be praying with it. CHARLIE.
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-07-2019, 06:27 PM

Send a message via AIM to gene_225

The leaders in our Gun Club usually schedule meets and other events like that for Sunday. Hmmm.... That's why I don't participate in them.
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-07-2019, 06:56 PM

Same here Gene, they always scheduled the matches on Sundays, and i never participated for that reason, we are given a lifetime to get our priorities right and he deserves first place.

Funny thing happened, after 20+ years i left and a range officer goofed somehow and the building burnt down.

Come quickly, Lord Jesus
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-07-2019, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Riebe View Post
List them.

"And, I would say that the growth of the RCC is the work of satan rather than GOD."

Then God is inept.
Here is two Churches mentioned in the NT. CofC and the CofG.
And here's a long list up till about 100AD
http://www.bible.ca/ntx-directory-of...s-in-bible.htm
And GOD is not inept, he has always allowed us to make stupid mistakes, hoping all the while that we will return to the humble worship of the 1st century Christians.
Did GOD force you to be a lutheran??

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
H*LL HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.

Last edited by bugeye; 11-07-2019 at 07:06 PM.
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-07-2019, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Here is two Churches mentioned in the NT. CofC and the CofG.
And here's a long list up till about 100AD
http://www.bible.ca/ntx-directory-of...s-in-bible.htm
And GOD is not inept, he has always allowed us to make stupid mistakes, hoping all the while that we will return to the humble worship of the 1st century Christians.
-- OH so God decided to use a CULT to spread his Gospel as TRUE CHRISTIANS were not up to the task?
What countries in North and South America did they bring the Good News to, or Africa and Asia for that matter?
How many of them brought TGN to Europe?

RR

Last edited by Bob Riebe; 11-07-2019 at 08:49 PM.
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-07-2019, 09:11 PM

oh what about that trinity thing satan sucked you in to believing , yep some day you's are going to be sorry about that one

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page