A teaching from Audrey Mack - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-13-2019, 05:24 PM Thread Starter

Default A teaching from Audrey Mack

This is a French lady who ministers around the world and has some good things to share
in her kind way, I hope you enjoy and are edified.
best wishes

Come quickly, Lord Jesus
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-13-2019, 09:29 PM
Dee

Until now I had never heard of this woman. Other than not agreeing with women preachers, which God teaches against, I tried to compare her with other male preachers.
Skeptical on her healing abilities, her praying in tongues, and not sure what she means by "her intimate relationship wit the Holy Spirit".
The one thing I noticed is that other than being against scriptural teaching, no where could i find her net worth.
All others i checked, Hagee, Duplantis, Swaggart ect. Listed their net worth.
Odd.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
post #3 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-14-2019, 07:06 AM Thread Starter

wow, you are really caught up with the temporal.
Paul speaks against women preachers, sort of, Jesus didn't.
Paul also spoke of how there is no longer, Jew, nor Greek, male nor female, we are all one
in Christ, and all will be needed for the revival work before His return.
We are not to pick out a verse or two and plant our whole understanding on it.

Come quickly, Lord Jesus
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-14-2019, 07:36 AM

Gun Cabinet

Based on what Paul writes in Romans I’ve never understood the need for praying in “prayer languages”. The practice runs contrary to what Paul teaches.

26 Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words.
27 And he who searches hearts knows what is the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God. - Romans 8:26-27
post #5 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-14-2019, 08:57 AM
Dee

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodshot View Post
Paul also spoke of how there is no longer, Jew, nor Greek, male nor female, we are all one
Wow! Your really defensive of Scripture that teaches the woman will not teach the man.
You can accept scripture or pretend it isn't there like the Methodist or the Pentecostal, or AofC, but it is.
Also praying in tongues is discouraged in scripture by Paul.
She may look all holy and religious while she's jabbering but, the listener has no idea of what shes saying, so it is of no benefit to the service.

I did watch, and checked her other videos out. She's more fraudulent than Paula White, and that saying something.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!

Last edited by Dee; 11-14-2019 at 09:13 AM.
post #6 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-14-2019, 09:42 AM Thread Starter

No Lloyd, you are still far from what He died to bring you.

Come quickly, Lord Jesus
post #7 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-14-2019, 11:37 AM

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!

My 8th grade sister got caught up in the occult when I was a kid and scared the bajeepers out of me. She babbled in tongues like nobody's business. It all started when my nutcase uncle came home from California talking about madam so an so giving him the ability to see visions. My sister prayed that she would also be able to see visions. The visions that she saw were all demonic in nature. Her vain babblings were the stuff in which horror movies are made from. She tried to commit suicide twice and then dropped off the radar. I have not seen nor heard from her in years.

I went to a revival service at an unnamed church years ago and it got a little weird for me. A lady stood up and started jabbering away. The next thing I know she is rolling around on the floor showing her panties to the whole crowd. The last time that I saw anything close to that was at a biker rally and there was LSD involved. I left both that church and the bike rally pronto. God/The Holy Spirit was not a factor in either incident.

However, I am not going to sell the Holy Spirit short and say that He won't intercede for us in tongues. I have had two very good friends that were prayer warriors. Biker Steve came to know the Lord and grew to the point where he had a burden for souls like no one that I have ever known. He told me that when he was at the side of his bed at night and praying so hard for someone's salvation that he was burdened to tears that then the Holy Spirit would come over him and he would talk in an unknown tongue. It never happened in the presents of others and always when he was in his prayer closet(side of his bed) and very tuned into getting down to business with God. The other person is a an older lady that goes to our current church. This lady spends half of her day reading the Bible and and praying. She didn't ask for it to happen, it just happened and continues to happen when she is alone with God. I don't know any two people who were more devout followers of God than these two folk. I am convinced that what they experienced was divine intervention of the Holy Spirit.

I have heard of people praying to receive the gift of tongues. I would caution against that as the gift of tongues that you receive may not come from God. Satan is the deceiver looking for an open door. On the other hand a person that is walking with God daily, is really given over to God and is giving the Holy Spirit the reins to guide him will absolutely not be an open door for Satan. Any gift of tongues that they receive will not cause them to foam at the mouth or roll around on the floor showing their backside. It will be discrete and devine!

That's my take on it....I am open for rebuttal and most likely will get it. I will listen with open ears as long as biting snakes and the Rougarou stay out of it! Ha!
post #8 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-14-2019, 11:39 AM
Dee

Quote:
No Lloyd, you are still far from what He died to bring you.
Lloyd?
So I don't agree with you on this gal.
Are we name calling here goodshot.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
post #9 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-14-2019, 11:45 AM

Quote:

That doesn't fly in the KJB if you rightly divide it. Just saying. All those new bibles written by man it may be in there.
post #10 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-14-2019, 12:09 PM Thread Starter

https://biblehub.com/galatians/3-28.htm

From Joel we know He is pouring out His Spirit on ALL, male and female.
https://biblehub.com/galatians/3-28.htm

Come quickly, Lord Jesus

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page