send a message to our libeal governor!! - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 44 (permalink) Old 03-28-2020, 06:25 AM Thread Starter

Default send a message to our libeal governor!!

Tell her that we wont stand for her bashing the president to get some craving for attention that she surely has. She has turned this state into an embarrassment! Already knew if it conserned anything 200 miles north of the southern border of Michigan she didn't give a **** about it but shes stepping over the line with here liberal bs more then even. Nothing but a female Bernie sanders!!!!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! STEEL FOR TANKS NOT FENCES!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 44 (permalink) Old 03-28-2020, 08:45 AM

Lloyd, could you be a bit more bit specific? Exactly what did the Governor say about Trump that you thought was inappropriate?
post #3 of 44 (permalink) Old 03-28-2020, 03:33 PM

I read the article this morning, but I can't find it now. Ever hear the old saying "a half-truth is the worst kind of lie"? Well, she uttered a big half-truth.

She said Trump ordered suppliers not to sell Michigan any ventilators or respirators. Well, that's true. However, she failed to mention Trump has ordered suppliers not to sell directly to ANY states, local governments, hospitals, etc. Apparently she hasn't been watching the daily briefings or she would have known this! I'm sure her being a good democrat and all she would never think of attempting to take advantage of a crisis for political gain. Oh wait, I forgot, their motto is "never let a good crisis go to waste"!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 44 (permalink) Old 04-10-2020, 12:38 PM

The governor is a democrat first and foremost. This is not about what is good for the people of Michigan, it is about politics. Unless you live in a rural area where people are pretty much ignoring the governor's unconstitutional orders and continuing to work, or go about their business, the best anyone can do in the populated districts is to try to survive the idiocy. I'm Hearing from some people that judges are all ready throwing out cases where people driving around alone are being pulled over and charged a thousand bucks in some of the southern counties. Many will not have a thousand bucks in another month. Wife said she saw a recall petition for governor witless online today. She is getting push-back from the legislature now too.
On the other hand, it's a little hard to feel too sorry about the people who voted for and got the government they deserve. Like the character in the Jack Reacher novel said, "Remember, you wanted this.."
If they don't end this nonsense soon, those people will be eating each other. I just don't see how any of this is supposed to convince anyone to vote for an old demented guy, that was nothing but a criminal even before he lost his mind. Makes no sense to me.
post #5 of 44 (permalink) Old 04-10-2020, 05:11 PM

Trump was just caught dispensing falsehoods again. I heard, minutes ago with my own ears, him say we have enough tests.

An hour prior I heard a Michigan emergency physician say that they do not have complete coronavirus test kits. Critical test components are not available.
post #6 of 44 (permalink) Old 04-10-2020, 05:26 PM

Gun Cabinet

"Ever hear the old saying "a half-truth is the worst kind of lie"? Well"... ^^^^^

Ray
post #7 of 44 (permalink) Old 04-10-2020, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M134 Troll View Post
Trump was just caught dispensing falsehoods again. I heard, minutes ago with my own ears, him say we have enough tests.

An hour prior I heard a Michigan emergency physician say that they do not have complete coronavirus test kits. Critical test components are not available.

Those two statements are not necessarily mutually incompatible. But, you probably know that and don't care if you make leaps of logic if it's a chance to attack the President. BTW, how do you know the doctor's statement is correct? I hear doctors disagreeing in the news all the time.

Aim small, miss small!!!
post #8 of 44 (permalink) Old 04-10-2020, 06:30 PM

The tests kits are worthless. They show a positive about 80% of the time, whether you are positive or not. Not much good for anything but driving up the numbers. You can blame Trump for that, or Biden, or even the Russians if you want, but I won't waste my time with such silliness. There will not be a vac for over a year, and the virus will make it's rounds, and infect most of us before it's done. How bad it will effect the country is our fault at this point. There are breakthroughs and successes with certain treatments already. Even if there was already a VAC, they wouldn't tell us yet, because it would open up another can of worms and raise more questions.
The question is, how many people do think you are going to save with another great depression? We don't even have a clue how many infections, or even deaths were really caused by the virus yet. How many victims do we create to save an amount of victims that isn't even known? Millions?
post #9 of 44 (permalink) Old 04-11-2020, 06:33 AM Thread Starter

now yesterday on tv bragging that she is the first governor to pass a bill to give state residents even more food stamp money to feed there kids because they no longer can get free breakfast and lunches at school. Programs for the most part set up because the welfare trash didn't want to get out of bed and make Johnny breakfast or pack a lunch of knew if the tax payers fed them they could afford to swap some of there food stamps for beer and pot! Just another prime example of where her priorities are and where her voting power comes from. She just bought some more votes. Funny thing is that welfare trash is still getting paid right on time and still getting there food stamps (even more then normal) While 10s of thousands of Michigan residences are layed off and cant get through the tie ups in the unemployment system to even get there first check. But then a good many of those aren't black or muslim and don't live in Detroit! My guess is a good many of both welfare bums collecting more and hard working Michiganders getting nothing live right in your town!! Truthfully she doesn't even care about the trash other then for votes and her main concern today is attracting the attention of sleepy joe so he will ask her to no doubt loose right along side of him. But even then she can put that in her resume for future use. Test kits?? At least we do have a reliable one for intelligence. Its called a ballot!!!! Thankfully for the couple liberals here you don't even have to right your name on it because youd probably get that wrong too!!!!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! STEEL FOR TANKS NOT FENCES!!!
post #10 of 44 (permalink) Old 04-11-2020, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ole timer View Post
The tests kits are worthless. They show a positive about 80% of the time, whether you are positive or not. Not much good for anything but driving up the numbers. You can blame Trump for that, or Biden, or even the Russians if you want, but I won't waste my time with such silliness. There will not be a vac for over a year, and the virus will make it's rounds, and infect most of us before it's done. How bad it will effect the country is our fault at this point. There are breakthroughs and successes with certain treatments already. Even if there was already a VAC, they wouldn't tell us yet, because it would open up another can of worms and raise more questions.
The question is, how many people do think you are going to save with another great depression? We don't even have a clue how many infections, or even deaths were really caused by the virus yet. How many victims do we create to save an amount of victims that isn't even known? Millions?
And your sure there won"t be
a vaccine for a year huh ? And please list your credentials so your statements are anything more than Jim Acostas babbling on cnn ,Doctor/scientist /or just a (WAG)?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page